I want to make this a regular thread for a few weeks because I don't like google

I want to make this a regular thread for a few weeks because I don't like google.

Attached: Google-Dontt-be-evil.jpg (1000x578, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_be_evil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good

More like "Don't be Amazon" haha
But seriously, Fuchsia will save Google

you fanny, how in gods green earth can you say fuschia will save google? fuschia is a proprietary kernel!

Kinda like how g+ saved social networks

neither littlelernel/tiniykernel nor tje derivative used as athe basis of fuschia are proprietary, but use a mit style license that allows google to EEE proprietary shit around, get people hooked in the ecosystem, then close the jaws of the trap shut as they suddenly stop publishing the source, as apple did with darwin.

Based

I don't trust one company to be able to outcode 30 years of work on the internet in some 5 years. Fuck off shill

That font is "whimsically" evil.

name a better alternative for maps and translate
pro tip: you can't

What are you 17 or something?
Google does what objective circumstances makes it to do.
Google does what is profitable.
If it wasn't google it would be any other company.
Grow up, faggot.

'Don't be evil' went out the window with their IPO. It is literally illegal for a publicly traded company to not be amoral.

>name a better alternative for maps
OsmAnd is pretty good and open source

Google are getting more evil, depsite their slogan, admittedly. Trust diminishes by the day.

> Bad Google. Bad! Slap the back of your hand as punishment.

Attached: google_pimp_hero.png (620x485, 130K)

It's fucking shit. The interface is unusable garbage. You have to search by street number but 90% of them don't register.

I m more interested in how in saved from Google

Wrong.

>not >cue whipping boy
disapoint

you remind me of the faggots who hate Rotschild family for... reasons.

It all begun when this Pajeet took charge.

Attached: Sundar_Pichai.jpg (770x433, 36K)

They're barred from doing anything that isn't in the stockholders' best interests and CEOs can even be indicted for failing to adhere to these laws. Educate yourself.

That dude is nowhere near as evil incarnate as Schmidt.

sergei brin started drinking the posthuman kool aid and started trying to play big brother with google services to manipulate society.

it was a conscious decision which is why they decided to remove 'don't be evil' from their code of conduct because they started explicitly doing something that some people could construe as evil

google is evil, fuck em

you do realize that the stock market isn't some magical black box where people can't control what happens, right? it's publicly avaliable information controlled by individuals. you're just reading kotaku articles that construe it like that to make it seem like google doesn't have a choice in the matter to help them save face

>the stock market isn't some magical black box where people can't control what happens
You have no idea what what becoming publicly-traded entails, do you? I'm not even talking about the stock itself.
Also, not defending them. Just pointing out that their original edict is bullshit now. They absolutely will and are even required by law to do whatever vile shit is required when opportunity presents itself.

>Fuchsia will save Google
From what? Itself?

had to google what fuchsia is lmao

I feel like he's just a cover. I mean, Larry and Sergey still call all of the shots behind Alphabet.

I mean they haven't really done much yet, the problem is what they could do

And yet everyone here is filling the reCaptcha in order to post.

>they haven't really done much yet
Not that you or anyone else would ever know even if they did.

Aaaaand ladies and gentlemen, behold the Fucked Up North American(TM), the Racist Negro, the idiot who is fucked in the ass with a steel brush and likes it! The beholder of the Status Quo!

HURR DURR GOOGLE IS COPORASHON
HURR DURR COMPANIES MAKEA MONEYA
HMMBLZZ GMBZZZ GROW UP AND LIEK ME
*BRAIN RUNNING OUT OF EARS*
IM SMARTS I TELL OTHERS TO GROH OHP

what was that search engine someone from here made?

But I do like them.

Attached: 1558472083935.jpg (700x578, 36K)

bulldoze those assholes' headquarters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_be_evil

an entire wikipedia page dedicated to the convoluted justification for removing the edict. The edict is gone. It was shoehorned back in the TOS as a meaningless, unenforceable, nonvisible trite to placate journalists.

It's gone.

Bruh Google is quite literally one of the best tech companies today. Nobody else is innovating revolutionary technology in machine learning like Google, and then making all their stuff free and accessible to both developers and consumers.

>inb4 muh data
no, shut up retard. Their privacy and security measures are the far better than any competition.

>"Don't be evil. We believe strongly that in the long term, we will be better served—as shareholders and in all other ways—by a company that does good things for the world even if we forgo some short term gains."
>forgo short term gains
kek
Somebody wasn't fully versed on the relevant business law before going public.

>revolutionary technology in machine learning
aka 1 billion monkeys solving fucking select all images capchas