Navi or vega 56? Using a 1440p 144hz freesync monitor. Was thinking about buying used vega 56 on ebay

Navi or vega 56? Using a 1440p 144hz freesync monitor. Was thinking about buying used vega 56 on ebay

Attached: D7AXx01UwAIgCj6.jpg (720x336, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/255768/sapphire-reps-leak-juicy-details-on-amd-radeon-navi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What games?
V56 will be even cheaper after navi comes out so keep that in mind
Also navi tops out at gtx 1080 Ti perf so not that great considering

depends how cheap you can get it

Want to play cyberpunk and be better than the xbox anaconda.

>Also navi tops out at gtx 1080 Ti perf so not that great considering

are you seriously suggesting that 1080ti levels of perf arent great?

in 2019?
absolutely

Neither. If you want 100+fps your bottom line is a 2070, then a Radeon VII or 2080. Etc.

I use a 1440p monitor with a 1070, but I don't have a 144hz monitor so 60fps is fine

Navi will be a cheaper vega56 with less power draw

Probably released in mid to late July so if you can wait until then wait. If not vega56 is fine.

>navi tops out at gtx 1080 Ti

The console navi maybe but that isn't coming out until next year. This year we're getting somewhere between vega 56 and 64 performance, nothing above.

That's the new midrange mate Ps5 is all but confirmed 14tflop or so using a downclocked version
2020 more like

how's that reading comprehension

Used 1070ti.

I hope you aren't planning to buy a 2080 or below then

>Buying a used 1070ti when a used 1080 is the same price

2080 levels of perfomance is MIDRANGE now

fucking hell those nvidiots go as far as to shit on their fav product just to shit on amd too

It is midrange, Nvidia just tricked idiots into thinking $600 is fine for a midrange card.

They're literally getting 60%+ profit margins on that shit

2080 is high range

>technology board
>can't make a fucking screenshot to save their sorry lives
eat shit faggot.

>Also navi tops out at gtx 1080 Ti perf so not that great considering
yeah no, not gonna happen.

Attached: 1541246183696.jpg (480x247, 12K)

TU104 is a midrange chip sold at a high end price range

And your source for any definitive level of performance is what? You can't tell me that speculation is what you base your arguments on, can you? Not defending AMD. I just want sane, solid info to be used.

>somewhere between vega 56 and 64 performance
why even bother then? Vega56 is cheap af right now. for lower powerdraw? fuck that, a tweaked V56 draws techpowerup.com/255768/sapphire-reps-leak-juicy-details-on-amd-radeon-navi

Maybe you need to start thinking before answering user you sound like an idiot

That depends entirely on what you play. I'm able to push my 240Hz monitor on many of the games I play with a Vega 64 on power save bios. For those that don't go that high, it supports Freesync, so no harm done.

>a tweaked V56 draws

What that guy says doesn't make any sense. A $400 2060 competitor? That's a joke. There must be some misunderstanding somewhere I refuse to believe AMD is dumb enough to actually release something like that.

If that is true they may as well stop making GPUs all together because they won't sell anything at that pricing.

Nobody knows, you fucking retard. Literally nobody on this shithole board or any shithole board knows how Navi is going to perform. Wait a week and find out, you stupid, gaymer cunt.

He's right though. Nvidia is holding back the good shit so they can cash in on retards, plus they have a fallback if RTG manages to make a Zen style leap in perf. Everything about the 2080 fits in with their previous mid range.

>There must be some misunderstanding somewhere I refuse to believe AMD is dumb enough to actually release something like that.
this.
he must be full of shit but its fucking Sapphire talking about Navi cards man...the fuck is going on at AMD

depends on the value for money nvidia can offer
they've been able to dictate pricing for years, so it comes down to AMD to put the pressure on
thought without competition at the high-end the whole range might just keep these inflated prices

he is 100% right

Lmao I hate the 2080 it's fucking pointless
That's what you faggots said about the v56 not catching the 1080 now it beats it

Only stands to reason it will top out near a 1080ti which isn't that impressive considering how bad radeon 7 Vega 64 and the laughable frontier shit was
You clearly wherent around for the Vega 64 launch where it got stomped by a 1070 and even a 6gb 1060
Worst
Amd
Launch