Why is everything blue these days?

Why is everything blue these days?

Attached: D62Dql9XsAAf8_o.jpg (750x623, 89K)

It looks like you just cherry-picked some apps, OP.

iTODDLERS BLUEN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1531656864782.gif (500x491, 376K)

i have never seen/used most of the apps in your pic, stop cherrypicking

Based and bluepilled

this

i'm a blue im a dweeb im a guy im blue im a meme im a frog

Feel free to kys, degenerate. Nobody likes you.

Damn I lost my virginity to my aunt with this song playing in the background.

Supposedly colors have an effect on whoever is looking. Blue has a calming effect iirc, so it makes sense it would be used a lot. Red has the opposite effect which is why you don't usually see it as the primary color on a lot of things.

Only 16 out of my 71 of my apps have any blue in it whatsoever. If you were to cut out the apps where blue is not the primary color, it's down to 12. So it doesn't even make up 17% of my apps primary color.

>apps

That's what they are called on smart phones.

Based
Wrong, I like him :^}

jewish psyop designed to make you depressed and dependent on apple updates to cheer you up

cringy samefag
that's a yikes from me

They're called applications. Apps are the Apple-environment's name for applications, because App Store can stand both for "Apple Store" and "Application Store". Calling anything outside the Apple environment "app" is retarded and reenforces their marketing.
>But UI elements in Android call them "apps" as well!
That's Android's developers being retards as well.

They're called executables you peon. What do you think the .exe stands for?

About 1/3 of my app icons are primarily blue. OP made a good point so stop accusing him/her of cherrypicking

/gd/ dropout fag here. In color theory, blue stands for trust, stability, reliability, cool-headedness.
Banks often use the color blue to show that their clients can trust them with their money.
You wouldn't let a bank that uses a lot of red and comic sans-ish fonts manage your life savings right? That shows a lot of impulsiveness from a company.

I assume many platforms are now also using blue to show security, that people can trust them with their personal information.

>In color theory, blue stands for trust, stability, reliability, cool-headedness.
Cool, did you consider switching majors to Astrology?

>psychological things aren't real
Obviously decades of research on how the brain reacts to different stimuli are all just wasted time right?

Wells Fargo has no blue, and a lot of red.

>Gif is pronounced jif because the creator calls it that even though everyone calls it gif
Kill yourself

Psychology research works as follows: First, you decide what outcome you want to get. Then, you design the experiments so that they support your conclusions.

These banks do though

Even if that's true, it doesn't stop companies from believing it.
Or at least the graphic designers they hire.

Attached: 8923644.jpg (770x277, 49K)

blue attracts autistic people that’s why

So you can know what botnet they belong to.

Light, like sound is just a type of transmitted wave that we can detect naturally. No color conveys much info on it's own, just like listening to a plain sine wave isn't going to mean much. Shorter waves are more exciting (high pitches, or redder colors) but alone they don't really mean anything. Different cultures attach different meanings to different colors. What you see with most branding is mostly one or two colors, and usually the designer considers where this branding will be seen, so that in context it can convey information correctly. Plenty of banks choose red or green or gold, as well as any other color, for their logo. The local credit union I use generally has gold/yellow font on a red background, to me this shows that they are trying to present themselves as more aggressive in being a good credit union, than some others that choose colors which are less bold. Red and gold convey a feeling of warmth whereas blue and grey come off as cold. One person might percieve blue as safe and secure, but another might percieve blue as cold and careless. It depends on context. Personally, what I find with people and businesses is that they try to cover their defects. It's usually the ones going on about security and transparency that are hiding something, likewise, the ones that dont seem to value security, might not seem to value it because it's something they already have. Apple wants you to feel like they are secure, because they have access to all of your data, and they know the government does too. It would be bad for business if everyone knew intuitively that apple products are not secure.

Attached: bbb.jpg (1920x1114, 559K)

apps are neutered applications, which is why you install apps on a smartphone, and applications on a computer

This board is blue.

this is also why their visual design has moved from skeumorphism to a more abstract, soft, and gentle design language with ios 7. i think it has more to do with their leadership though

apple under steve jobs was an aggressive company that insisted that their products were superior and went out of their way to prove it to you, so the bold skeumorphic design language fit their marketing strategy but still remained familiar and simple

apple under tim cook is very passive-aggressive and simply implies people who don't use their products get an inferior experience, and the gaussian blur and soft design are meant to reinforce a sense of frendliness rather than familiarity. frendliness so you don't feel bad when it breaks after a year

White and blue is a good combo. But your OP is very cherrypicked. Here's my home screen for example.

Attached: 3B9FEEC4-9020-48B4-91E7-745301208C3B.png (750x1334, 1.39M)

No love for Brown huh.. I guess the world be raysict

Cringed.

Juice

So Freemasons are controlling us through their bluery, got it

Based

Good. My job worked then.

Why do you suddenly like red on your 70th birthday?

blue is a calming color, with all the ads bloating the systems nowdays you need everything to be blue in order to keep the normies on the site. especially while they navigate around pop ups ect.

YIKES

Thats when Satan makes a visit to make you a sweet deal.

Because my world is blue
blue is my world now I'm without you.

Attached: al_martino-love_is_blue_s.jpg (202x205, 14K)

Kek.

>Because my world is blue
da ba de daba daa de daba daaa daba de daba daaa

100/100

Attached: witnessed.gif (280x280, 3.05M)

>everyone calls it gif

Attached: 83f.png (618x390, 380K)

The Democrat party in the USA uses blue.

Blue gives a sense of security and safety. Cool calm collected.
It's the same reason so many fast food colors are red and yellow. Consume, energy, happy.