Google

>Google
>In Charge of Quality

Attached: 1540045455284.jpg (2048x1024, 184K)

>a thread died so you could make a pun
Was that necessary?

I don't get it. What's wrong?
I use Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, btw.

Attached: IMG_20190521_170024.jpg (1120x424, 97K)

I was going to buy one of these but now I’m sceptical. Random shutdowns and now this. Seems google cut too many corners to get the price down.

hahaha lol

Apple is SUPERIOR.

>OnePlus literally perfects the smartphone
>hurr durr lemme be poorfag instead of saving for the GOAT

>wanting a LinYang plus when there's alternatives from established names

Is this OCD?

>(((established))) names
I'd say Google is a pretty established brand and look at that port

only if you can't see that the lines are straight

My pixel 2 XL doesn't have this problem :^)

this is cheap chink iphone imitation level of build quality, not OCD.

No, it's poor quality control.

What makes it poor quality?

>What makes it poor quality?
It looks as if someone got drunk and hand drilled those holes

The USB port hole is not aligned properly with the port and likely the speakers aren't aligned properly with their speaker holes.
This will have a negative impact on the USB port life and would affect the audio quality (in a probably negligible, but non-zero way).

That seems pretty obsessive to be honest.

By buying the phone you're literally paying the people who check these things for conforming to the design specifications.
If they're not going to do their job QCing the product, why should I pay them?

>why should I
You don't have to.

Fuck off you stupid cunt. If I paid £400 for a phone I’d expect it to at least to not have machine fuck ups on it. That is a defective model as it’s not supposed to be that why,if you’re happy putting up with that shit then you’re a cuck.

>That seems pretty obsessive to be honest.
It isn't obsessive - this is what will get discarded by any other brand as faulty and recycled (the case, not the phone). Basically, for shit like this to happen, you have to either try to produce above capacity or intentionally QC pass stuff that should never get a pass. I've been to factories in South China and this shit doesn't happen with any reputable producer

Your emotions are misguided lmao.

>my speakers aren't aligned and this bothers me
>not obsessive
I don't know man.

>my USB socket hole not being aligned with the socket is going to cause excessive wear on the plug and could result in damage to the socket or the plug
>obsessive
I don't know man.
You can tell the speaker holes and punched out at the same time. They're just a more obvious sign of the more serious issue.

Return it and buy a different phone.

Great advice for anyone considering buying this junk.

>goes to buy brand new car
>doors have bumps and shit in them
>paint from spraycans

>seller still wants FULL price.

Fuck off, kike.

>tfw the lines are gay
based Google

Attached: congrats-google.jpg (2048x1024, 308K)

Enjoy chink botnet and supporting labor camps, faggot
Also, #TheGoogleExperience is still the best smartphone using experience ever, not to mention they still have the best cameras on their smartphones, regardless of how many your Poorwei and Pooromi and ChinkPlus and ChinkMi shove on the back, Google still wins, Google always wins.

How is some speaker grill (who the fuck even uses speakers on a smartphone?) not aligning even remotely comparable to electrical, functional issues that actually matter?

>Enjoy chink botnet and supporting labor camps, faggot
lmao

dumb frogposter

Could be shot at a weird angle. Post more pics

ANDJEET SEETHING AND BTFO

Attached: IMG_6312.png (813x1402, 250K)

I'm sorry, can you please leave? or just not post on Jow Forums anymore? it's quite obvious you don't belong here, and i'd rather not have to spend time listening to corporate fanboy cuck posts.
please use things that are FREE as in FREEdom thank you god bless.

project harder faggot

THis kind of shit would haunt me forever.

I don't use Android and I'm just discussing with the OP. Not sure where I gave off "seething". I think you're just after my attention and not actually interested in the topic.

Can't unsee

Also, the USB-C port is fucked. The inner part is closer to the bottom.

Keep seething.
This is the demise of Poogle.

Y'know its almost as if these companies are all just one company and they all do the same things on purpose

I hope Blumpf doesn't kill Samsung, there's no alternative to Korean phones.

>chinks
>being good at anything

chang detected

Literally. Either Googles 20th failed smartphone experiment or Applel "ecosystem".