I-is Xiaomi next ??

Attached: 1024px-Xiaomi_logo.svg.png (1024x1024, 10K)

only if it becomes bigger then daddy apple

China and the far east should develop their own Android fork(s) with an open source 3rd party app store. Google can no longer be trusted and, sigh, trust has genuinely eroded for Google now.

A Google-less FOSS Android smartphone with alt apps looks tempting. To me anyway.

Attached: red dragon foss android.jpg (800x600, 92K)

Nah xiaomi is way too small a fish.

At least I hope so [spoiler]mi max3[/spoiler]

Yeah I dont care desu. I already have my phone I like and run custom rom on it anyway so there you go. Plus xiaomi only has google play services on its global rom which is kinda seperate from its china rom. There situation is different and I wonder how that would even impact them. But yeah then again this full on ban is so retarded. Land of the free my ass

Jesus fuck dude are you retarded? China and FOSS yeah right thats happening. Also the problem is not so much the play store but the google play services. A lot of stuff is build on that.

I don't care. Buying a phone with MIUI was the biggest mistake. I want only clean Android next time.

RAPE

Attached: andy rubin.jpg (1600x1067, 440K)

Xiaomi purposely evades selling phones in the US. That's key because they're not at all visible in Trump's eyes. The only way you get Pocos or Redmis is to import or buy from a reseller. Also, their phones have the ability to unlock their bootloaders, enabling them to get custom ROMs.

>China and the far east should develop their own Android fork(s) with an open source 3rd party app store
so, pretty much what already some of them are doing? that's not the problem with being barred from the google ecosystem. it severely limits their ability to sell phones abroad.

plenty of people are tired of google and their tricks

Lol no I'm not but like beauty, retardedness is in the eye of the beholder. And Google would not even be on a forked FOSS Android phone. There would be an alternative open source app store with alternative apps to Google services. As a mistruster of Google now, I would be interested in such a phone.

Flash LineageOS or pixel experience, retard

>pixel experience
>gaaps

Gay

you speak as if this whole thing is jewgle's fault instead of their masonic overlords in the u.s. government

Memes. MIUI is fine as long as you don't log in to their botnet.

I never logged in and never had an issue.

PS. besides, everyone logs in to the botnet of google anyway.

I prefer MIUI over stock android

Trump and Google won't rest until they have banned all competition. Make American phones great again!

I hope not. I bought a Black Shark 2 a few days ago.

ffuucckkkk

t. coping brainlet that is incapable of installing a custom rom

I did and it was shit. The camera apps I could find never had a good portrait mode.

Camera techs in general are a bane of custom roms. Many have their own tech.

ask me how do i know you're a brainlet

not him, always was flashing custom ROMs in the past since my redmi note 3, got tired of all that crap and have stayed on stock MIUI on my redmi note 5 pro (android 9), call me a normie but I'm glad I'm done with all the pajeet shit

not him, ask me how do i know you're a brainlet

What have you accomplished in our field? Answer and maybe you'll have the right to call someone a brainlet, because now you just sound like an actual fucking retard.

Basado y Weishaupt pilleado.

I also got TWRP and root on all devices and I still don't mind MIUI (with lawnchair) until the device gets old.

It isn't a bad ROM overall.

You are stupid. I asked custom mod coders themselves and didn't know shit about it.

Some phones just have novel hardware for their camera subsystem, deal with it.