Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: D7ETlo4UYAADVAt.jpg (640x427, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MANmf29yUlk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1558156763435.png (2800x2900, 2.25M)

who the fuck cares

Soi. Lots of soi.

Attached: ff.png (817x719, 514K)

this.

>lol who cares dude

Fucking cancer

>emoji
Are you twelve?

There's really no reason to care. Emojis are already stupid so it doesn't matter if they make them slightly more stupid.

Its the principle behind it that deserves care.

unless you're gay and actually use emojis, you shouldn't care about shit you don't use.

I don't use Mexican sex slaves, but I care about the fact that they get smuggled into the US and sold here.

Do you though? Do you really?

Goys can't have guns.

Yeah, I do, and I think it's fucked up that all these retards seriously have a problem with the wall. Apparently I'm just a racist though. America isn't the fucking world police but we could at least protect our borders and have law and order inside our country. I think it might be too late though. But this is all related to the OP. We live in a world where people are so mind fucked that they are focused on replacing gun emojis with squirtguns instead of dealing with real problems like human trafficking, and it's these same fuckers that want to police speech that will say *I am the racist* because I don't want the cartel running people, animals, and drugs through the border.

Didn't read lol kys

Attached: 1557617702283.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

Maybe you should go do something about those problems instead of virtue signaling, if you actually care about them that is.

I do what I can in my community and I'm not virtue signalling. You're trying to shut down conversation just like the people that want to replace gun emojis with waterguns, and remove search results from the internet.

This is the same thing jews tell me when I post against circumcision. Aka mutilating kids.

Hmmmm

Attached: freefag.jpg (924x720, 86K)

cringe

u mad?

This

Unironically kill yourself.

fugoff

Attached: 1557079742049.gif (172x257, 116K)

>muh guns
why are americans so retarded

Can you tell me why does this matter?
I'm seriously curious about how this change affects your everyday life

>shitting on Americans for one of the few things we get right

Neck yourself mate

Attached: ff.jpg (1077x720, 104K)

>school shootings every week
>mass shootings every other day
yeah I'm sure you got it all right

Better than being beheaded and raped by Muhammad every day.

of course, but why would you live in the middle east?

youtu.be/MANmf29yUlk

Try learning something before running your mouth

>muh media pushed statistical anomalies in a nation of over 300 million people

Literal fucking dumb ape

Attached: ff.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

That's it. I'm now not going to shoot my school tomorrow.

sauce?

Fucking idiot.
you know what will happen when something like that comes for shit you use? We will not care. Fucking moros like you with "not the hill to die on" and "does not impact me" is the fucking reason world is going to shit.

I don't care if some chick gets raped in Iraq but I do care if that happens in my neighborhood.
Does that mean I should go to fucking Iraq and stop rape?
That's how stupid you sound.

I think it's criminal to retroactively change meaning of language under almost any circumstances. The only exception is amendments of original translation errors.
I know you meant weapon when you typed that originally, but what you mean now is toy.

Attached: me and my boi.jpg (1200x675, 236K)

Apple shouldn't get to decide how Unicode gets implemented

They aren't though are they? They're just deciding the picture displayed at the end of the chain, as far as anything in the communication chain is concerned nothing has changed.

why did microsoft origianlly use a raygun?

This could have been prevented if there was already a watergun one.

>moving from toy gun to real, and then toy again
What is Microsoft's aim?

>that bulge
trannies are disgusting
change my mind

>companies are aiming to appeal larger population: kids
who could have thought

>a still image of a gun glorifies killing
I'm so tired of boomer logic, when will they fucking die already

Attached: 1555209706074.gif (500x280, 1009K)

>that bulge

Yeah, who the fuck cares if a fucking canary in the mines dies, it's just stupid bird.

>kids don't like guns
Since when?

do they? I once aimed my ak47 at my wife's son and he freaked out, started to cry

Emoji's in general are complete cringe even if used ironically. Delete that shit keyboard off your phones you NPC fucks.

based but bluepilled

traps are gay

Attached: 1557243055105.jpg (700x734, 107K)

there may be hope for Jow Forums after all

Everyone's leaving Jow Forums because it's spammed to fuck all. Heads up the containment is failing. I broke the dam