NAVI LEAKS: 399 USD against 2060 and 499 USD variant to compete 2070

videocardz.com/80720/sapphire-preparing-two-radeon-navi-models-for-july-7th-launch

Fuck that

Attached: 59ba2b108e963d47ecddba91e990416405383becf5a0381b9fbc134763b423d5.png (879x824, 201K)

How that compares against Nvidia offers?

Lmao slower than a 1080 and Vega 56 for double the rice and slightly better power use

waiting official release nvidiot

If it's equal to a 2070 for 400 bucks but hotter and more power consuming I'd consider that a win.

If the lesser card is faster then a 1060 undercut by 100 dollars I'd also consider that a win.

I can get a 2060 for 300 bucks and less. What is this.

Can't wait for AMD's graphics engineers to move on to an architecture that isn't complete dogshit

Can't beat a 3 years old pascal in efficiency or performance while being on a node that's 2.5x smaller and efficient is a fucking huge disaster Tbqh.
No way in fuck the top navi will even be close to Vega 7nm
Gcn/rtg is a dumpster fire

Al that Arcturus bs was just something taken out of context there is no next gen lmao
Glad I didn't wait went from pascal and Vega straight to turing.
Amd gpus are dogshit hardware wise with decent drivers where as nvidia has the opposite problem.
I shudder to think how expensive 7nm euv turing will be if 1k+ usd 2080ti are the new normal

nodody cares 2080ti and you are crying right now

Good thing they fired the guy responsible for it.

Navi is an evolution over Vega. It's not going to be a silver bullet that suddenly earns AMD market share. But when you decouple the driver overhead in DX12 from Vega it is not only competitive it's superlative. And beats out almost every Nvidia card except the 2080ti.

What a load of horseshit the 2080 flat out ass rapes the 7nm Vega in almost every game
2060/2070 stomp Vega 64 and the lc

What I mean is RTG engineers hate working with GCN and seem to be dropping it after Navi releases, they'll be starting over with a new architecture now that AMD has some cash from Zen sales.

nobody cares 2060 and 2070 right now, has no sales

In DX12. Not in Vulkan and OpenGL.

Exactly v56 is the new low midrange value card right now
Oh wow in literally one or two games that are stuttering horse shit.
World war z?
It's fury and Hawaii xt all over again with mantle

OH NONONONO

WE GOT TOO COCKY AMD BROS

nobody cares v56, probably most all people are tired about graphics cards that they would buy consoles

>$399 for a 2060

So new consoles obviously aren't getting that chip. They're going to have fucking 1070/V56 levels of performance or less.

>even considering the spaceheater7
>the howling boiling 700 dollarydoos
just get a 2080

nvidia pajeet crying

I'm just stating facts you butt hurt tragedarian faggot. AMD has good hardware when it's used properly, in the PS4 and to a lesser extent in the Xbox. It's the drivers that kill it, nothing else.

Eh isn't the most popular gpu 580 and 1060?
Barely better than xbox one x

maybe but we don't have news yet about new generation so

Hahahaha you have no fucking clue moron the ps4 base hardware is shit literally a 7770 from 8 years ago
Xbox one had edram which was a carry over from some weird aa buffer setup the 360 had and a even weaker gpu
Amd hardware is and has been dogshit on the gpu side for games since 2011 this is a fact literally everyone that ran rtg during the gcn era is gone raja etc
14tflop 7nm navi is news enough
It's Vega 56 tier with arch tweaks using less power.

LOL doesn't the 2060 go for $250 in burgerland? What shit value. Can't wait for it to cost $600 in my shithole.

i see anywhere from $350 to $500 in a quick look at newegg.

How will AMDrones ever recover?
>nb4 they turn 360° and start claiming leaks are fake

No, the rtx 2060 cost around 349 and 400 usd.

Doesn't the 1160ti demolish the 590 and others? Why is Navi trying to compete with the 2060? Isn't the 1160ti better?

Vega56 is 280€ right now. What are they thinking?

>hurr durr hurr blurr? gglurr hurr durr ?

They'll do like Nvidia and stop producing them

>cant beat
you pay the price of having a hardware sc vs not having one
world war z is the prime example of things to come of amd is smart and force their way into the desktop with the future console ports..

>tfw you didn't buy a $300 V64, now you need to buy a $500 V64 (Navi)

JUST

Consoles have been using strictly AMD hardware for the past 6 years already. They're not going to flip a switch and magically get devs to stop optimizing for Nvidia when they're 80% of the PC market.

World war z doesn't prove shit.
Turing absolutely kills it in every other game including shader heavy compute stuff running vulkan and dx12
If you mean Vega will age well sure but your literally basing this off one game.

>that exact thing doesn't matter because I said so

They're going to have beefed up RX 580s (somewhere around an RX 590).

>580
>popular
it should be, but nvidia outsells the equivalent 15:1

but 1060 doesn't work anymore, and amd still better than nvidiot

Retail isn't what hardware manufacturing companies pay for and they sell stuff at a loss.

AMDoredTV already said it's gonna be shit, who cares. Sucks for consolefags because they're getting another shitty underperforming SoC console.

thats why I said it should be, but it isnt due to nvidiot retardation, the 1050 ti is also immensely popular

Intel will compete with Nvidia before AMD does.

but dx12 is all that matters

those shitty indy games that use opengl or vulkan have no impact

I'll keep waiting forever then.

Attached: 1486791253589.jpg (528x480, 37K)

Why would anyone care? Nvidia has freesync support now.

nvidiot pajeet detect

1660 Ti is only $250 and has 90% the performance of the 2060, like who cares?

it is 380 dollars in my country, those sellers are shit

pretty smart white person actually
I have the AMDrone disease though

>memesync
v-sync is all you'll ever need

You've never tried adaptive sync, have you?

Attached: 1515654662207.jpg (720x960, 60K)

"smart white" there is 2 words do not fit here

based and redpilled

i say its sure that navi 10-30 not reach rtx 2080 performance,not even close, bcoz if so,amd release IT bfore radeon vii.
bcoz radeon vii is amd brand new flagship gpu and still it loose even old generation nvidia gpus,but still anyway is behind rtx 2080. so its easy telling true.

of coz radeon vii efficiency is terrible,so it loose all rtx 2000 and few gtx 1000 nvidia gpus.

so, now amd hypeting something like that,well sure,nothing new from amd.
i say it clear lie and cheat....
i ask one question, does nvidia ever commercial they gpus that way,i mean like amd theys gpus (and cpus)?
answer is NO,bcoz results is that word and scores and power eating watts, they SAY ALL.

navi are ,remembe this, somehwere rtx 2060 line but need that performance at least 50w more power.

dont dream anything more. amd fans should lesson already...huoooh...

last, when nvidia rtx 3000 7nm series coming out, amd NEVER reach it ever anymore,and they know it.

then intels 1st gpu coming,and i promise it wount be lausy,specially efficieny side, and amd gpu sector is end. wait and see.

I don't really care about it reaching 1080 Ti levels, but it shouldn't be priced that high considering there is no expensive componentry involved unlike with Vega cards.

its a copypasta

shut up amdrone

I can see it now. I don't browse Reddit or shitty comments sections so there's that.

> when nvidia rtx 3000 7nm series coming out, amd NEVER reach it ever anymore,and they know it
probably but for that we should wait one whole year, most probably 2

this is hilarious, literally matching nvidia price/performance. the 3080 should be $350 with the 3070 $250 if AMD actually want marketshare
v56 is already within 5% of the 2060 for $250

wait for arcturus I guess

How long does it take AMD to develop a new GPU architecture? Because GCN is complete dogshit.

developers have been dragging their feet, if you ask me
everything is still basically DX11

Give it a year or two more. 7nm after Navi.

1660ti Performance at double the power draw

How is it possible Zen2 is rumored to be so amazing yet Navi is rumored to be so terrible?

Because "tech journalists" make shit up for clicks and views because they only make money from views and not actual quality.

Its also a certian that navi still isnt going to be on par with turing, so its easy to talk down. On the other hand zen 2 matched the 9900k at lower power on an early demo at CES, and we already know for a fact that yeilds are good and 16 core chips are coming to the mainstream. All the bullshit about them clocking at 5ghz is made up but theyre still going to be a good lineup.

I'd be more interested in Radeon if it were more power efficient. I got fucked pretty hard by Nvidia when I got the 950 and I want to get off this ride but my power supply is anemic. Here's hoping 7nm actually improves efficiency.

is the 499 variant better than 1080Ti?

Unlikely. Even if you were optimistic and thought it was going to be 2070 +10% that'd still put it a good 10% behind a 1080Ti.

I thought the 2070 was supposed to match the 1080Ti? fucking hell

>adaptive sync
Literally a gimmick if you have a good GPU and a consistent and high framerate

No, 1080 Ti is kind of at the mid-point between 2070 and 2080.

Attached: relative-performance_2560-1440.png (500x970, 51K)

they will now for various reasons and all have to do with the vega 56
wwz uses 20 to 25% async usage which is quite a lot from the usual 2 to 5% that normally people use on pc games but its a bit less than consoles(40%)
turing is SHIT on anything regarding compute path against amd and its pretty evident on the new games

Fuck those prices. Glad I got a Vega 56.

>wwz uses 20 to 25% async usage which is quite a lot from the usual 2 to 5% that normally people use on pc games but its a bit less than consoles(40%)
Where are you getting those numbers?

best part is that they didn't fire him, he left! bwahahaha

Based 290, never irrelevant

Attached: Sapphire-Vapor-X-R9-290-full-645x453[1].jpg (645x453, 71K)

If those prices turn out to be true, I'll be really disappointed that I didn't get a nitro+ V64 @400€ by Amazon.fr
Fucc, thought I'd get that power for that price or less, but with much less power draw
F

Attached: gH9mmqt8VKfe0.gif (500x363, 199K)

>Exactly v56 is the new low midrange value card right now
>300 dollars for a blower model
>low midrange
oh wow haha

the xbone x has more powerful hardware

Because

Attached: Linus Torvalds Nvidia fuck you.webm (1280x720, 722K)

Cheap blower fans are a boon. Only scrubs overpay for a slightly less mediocre cooler when Raijintek Morpheus and Arctic Accelero options exist.
AMD cards have excellent reference PCBs and all blower partner cards use that one, so you get that as well which is much more desirable than Gigabyte's custom PCB with overheating mosfets on the back on the board for example.

>dat subhuman english

who is the jim keller of graphics?

it's clear they're going nowhere with the current architecture.

There isn't a Jim Keller of graphics.

>have to put another 60+ dollars in your 300 dollar gpu
>lower midrange
please wake me up from this nightmare

Raja, but he sabotaged AMD as revenge for ATI.

Well, no, the PS4 and XBOX1 (XB1 being smaller) use a derivative of GCN2 (a 7790 to be exact), with a 256b memory bus and 8GB of VRAM. There is no real-world GPU to compare it to. The 7770 was a first gen product, the GPU tech inside the consoles was like a small 290X but with more direct/performant/efficient features.

In effect a PS4 is running the equivalent of what you'd get from a 4GB 7850 (at 1.2Ghz) or 4GB 750Ti.

They stole engineering resources from his team to work on console GPUs which led to unfinished cards aka vega

2060 is better than 1160Ti.
It is basically 1070Ti with RT cores and 6gb gddr6
1160ti is 1070.

$700 2080/vega 7 is 1080Ti equivalent or in some cases higher/lower.

>homosexual jew detected

AMD needs to start R&Ding a new GPU architecture now that Zen monies are flowing in. Otherwise GPU competition will be beyond saving.

yikes, guess my 1070 will have to last a few more years then

He just left because all resources are being diverted towards CPU line.
Don't let underage posters on Jow Forums fool you that he was fired, he simply left for brighter future at Intel where they can pump as many resources needed.

It's going to be so long until we see a meaningful jump in GPU's again.

If this is the best AMD can fart out there's no reason for Nvidia to go balls to the wall with 7nm chips, just another boring 30% Ti to Ti jump every 2 years while raising prices.

well fuck that, I bought my 1080Ti for 550 euros