Ryzen 3000

12 core 5ghz boost confirmed

Intel btfo

Attached: fffffff.jpg (1417x749, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSpf6_nTOwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

16Cores @ 4.2Ghz doing 4278 Cinebench R15 nT.

For context:

i9 7900X with 10 cores has 2180CB
Ryzen 2700X with 8 cores has 1820CB
Threadripper 2990WX has 5180CB

INTELFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ffff.png (653x726, 84K)

X -- doubt

But what about games?
AMD BTFO

>12/24 @ 5Ghz
Cope

SOPA MACACO

>amd has so much raw cores for cheap, even if they were forced to disable smt, it wouldn't do anything

I accept it

Attached: 1558439604668793241.jpg (1686x600, 185K)

single core performance >>> overall performance

same clock speed as intel but 15% better ipc and you still think that they will fail

based

>all you do is game
Pathetic.

Why the FUCK can't they do something like this in the GPU space too?

According to latest leaks Navi will be hot garbage and won't do anything to change the current market prices.

FUCK AMD GPU PAJEET DIVISON

Attached: 1434661519414.png (500x500, 133K)

what ever,no different for old ryzen.
and more and more intels cpus going win,wait end of year.

tdp is just that high what is should be with more cores or clocks...none upgrade.!!!

looks same effect ike gpu sector, fury,vega and radeon vii...no different
well radeon vii was 7nm gpu, but not belive it! so lausy efficiency,and still slow!

ok, cputdp also same...there is anyhting new,just different name....i wonder how long amd can sell product with no profit..well looks that no longer...sooner or later its eat hole company and debt givens not tolerance more...end of 2020 is my guess.

hmm. i try really see different from ryzen 2000 series,but no....oh yeah... more cores..but is it only trend or commercial way.
you dont need more than total max 6 cores for gaming,even 4-core is enough. easily.
more than that is waist of cash, no matter how much its cost.

and,i still see not any goodies from amd 32-core cpu...erhh i mean where to use thouse??!! tell me..

200-cores cpu.... so what!

no help gaming,apzz or rendering...useless.

another hand, real pro rendering use always intels cpus...why??

well,buy them amd fans, you keep amd up and pay them callary...youself you give so little back.
except red fine main...lol

Death to Intel.

no way it will be more than 4.7

I think I've seen one of your posts before on Jow Forums. Where are you from? Can't be India since your English would probably be a bit better

based strokeposter

inteljeet pasta

Reading third worlder posts makes me feel physically gross.

We're going to dance on Intel grave

on 4c boost and rest on gradual decrease seem to be really working well

I love this pasta

1. CPU market is much, MUCH larger.
2. Intel got extremely lazy, so that larger market wanted something fresh
3. AMD had enough resources to focus on either CPU or GPU.
No wonder they decided to focus their effort on larger market. Why wouldn't AMD do that?

Based callary poster

It's a real injeet coping mechanism

Attached: 1551620816421.png (806x577, 61K)

Jewish streetshitters are so gross

DELTE THIS RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1458597381222.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>muh gamez only need 4 cores lmao

who is still falling for that shit ?

intards

dont blame them
they think game is OS that can only run 4 cores

If that's true, then I really look forward to Intel damage controlâ„¢ slides. I want more memes like
>glue
>unreliable supplier
>red crosses for AMD, green check marks for Intel

>16Cores @ 4.2Ghz doing 4278
WOW. 8C @ 5ghz 2300+ pt zen2 might happen??

Attached: habbening.jpg (574x351, 41K)

It's going to be some shit about chipsets overheating

It's our favorite shill adored shit
Always wrong, always wiping ass with hand

sauce us nigger

Yeah ameriturds have fats for brains

Its in adoreds video towards the end

>my very reliable source says 16C with 5ghz boost
>this source is very reliable guys, hE HaS nEvEr beEN wRoNg
I would love to see a 16C 5ghz boost CPU but it's highly unlikely. adoredtv loves to hype people up for more views, and from his perspective there's no consequence if he's wrong or is just making things up. "just trust me guys this source is never wrong, btw subscribe and donate to my patreon".

is he claiming a 16c with 5ghz is part of the info that has been fed to him?

The beauty of chiplets is that if one full die of 8 cores can achieve 5ghz, you can stick it together with another 5ghz chiplet and get a 16 core 5ghz cpu
Im surprised you dont understand this

I'm not.

DELIDD
E
L
I
D
D

Attached: JUST_krzanich.png (1002x1480, 1.25M)

>goand think_again
thats the best thing about it, seriously

Attached: 1537204806160.gif (108x147, 284K)

well many people assumes that the ~2040 CB demo shown at CES was an 8c/16t 65W part. wouldnt be too far off to think that 2300+ is possible for an overclocked higher binned part

its going to happen with the next gen amd gpus where they will use chiplets

INTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

based

So what if AMD has 5ghz now? Intel has achieved 5ghz for a long time now, goodjob for catching up
Meanwhile Intel innovated 5 new vulnerabilities which is more than enough to combat AMDs 5ghz
1 vulnerability (v) > 1ghz
5v > 5ghz
AMD is trash and always will be

Attached: 1541190392253.jpg (2000x1743, 176K)

This, intel has more vulnerabilities so intel wins again!

>1 vulnerability (v) > 1ghz
>5v > 5ghz

Attached: 1555082897139.gif (229x176, 987K)

>5Ghz doesn't matter

when the fuck are they going to release this crap?

paper launch at computex for headlines
hard launch at 7th July, widely available aka pray you got the preorder by then

>zen 2 will likely be one of the most influential products in the history of computing

Alright, this is where I draw the line in the sand. This is the litmus test for how retarded AMD fansfags are. If this product doesn't live up to the hype I"ll never listen to AMD faggot redditors again.

t.r/Intel

Nope, just somebody who wants a good computer for cheap. I'm about 90% sure that:

1. These won't live up to their hype
2. If they do, they will priced accordingly
3. If they do, there is so much hype around these products that you gaming faggots will steal up all the CPUs for MuH FrAmEs

I need a 6+ core computer for music production yet I'm competing with 20 year old hypebeasts who want to play their neetbux games with more fps than their shitty reaction times deserve.

AMDrones are retards who always overhype AMD products.

Soon I hope. Multiple X570 boards being leaked makes it even more probable for an early launch.

Gaymers are the ones funding the mainstream DIY market, not music producers

>But what about games?

Attached: 1551945858457.png (1338x1181, 69K)

What you don't understand is that Zen 2 already won.

Attached: 1558277508505.png (737x664, 202K)

>what about games?

Attached: 1558446129783.png (632x535, 13K)

>golden sample 4.2 2600
>added aftermarket aio to cool it
>3400 ram with tuned subtimings
Ayylmao. I don't like intel as much as the next g0y but...

Attached: ptqLW1c.jpg (526x568, 46K)

That may be but gaymers are also the ones who drive up the prices to feed their addiction. They gobbled up all those overpriced gpus when miners drove up prices. They gobbled up RAM when there was a "shortage". They'll gobble up AMD cpus, making them realistically unavailable until Holiday 19.

Jow Forumsay is 90% r/amd if you haven't noticed.

ok, so...?

INTODDLERS BTFO

Does anyone on Jow Forums know if pcie 4.0 will ever be be passively cooled properly?
How do you even go about making a chipset more power efficient?

kek, motherfucker beat me to it

mod it and remove the fan and add more heatsinks or just dont run raid x4 nvme that will heat that shit up so it doesnt spin maybe

Change in process.

>pcie 4.0 will ever be be passively cooled properly?
new chipset will be between 15W-25W IF you use raid for NVME drives. no need for fan speed if you don't use it
>How do you even go about making a chipset more power efficient?
don't use raid

2933MHz is Zen+'s minimal spec, 8400's is 2666MHz.
And 8400 doesn't have HT (there's 12 threads on 2600).
And 8400 is 50$ more expensive.

Hahaha, found his account on Disqus, he's a finnish autist.

Attached: goandmemeagain.png (751x849, 83K)

>aftermarket AIO
It's a stock air cooler from the Retail package.

tdp is just that high what is should be with more cores or clocks...none upgrade.!!!

well radeon vii was 7nm gpu, but not belive it! so lausy efficiency,and still slow!

ok, cputdp also same...there is anyhting new,just different name....i wonder how long amd can sell product with no profit..well looks that no longer...sooner or later its eat hole company and debt givens not tolerance more...end of 2020 is my guess.

hmm. i try really see different from ryzen 2000 series,but no....oh yeah... more cores..but is it only trend or commercial way.
you dont need more than total max 6 cores for gaming,even 4-core is enough. easily.

and,i still see not any goodies from amd 32-core cpu...erhh i mean where to use thouse??!! tell me..

well,buy them amd fans, you keep amd up and pay them callary...youself you give so little back.

sssh don't make intel shills off themselves before Zen2 launches

pearls for pig

2600 is quite cheaper, has higher minimal RAM frequency requirement, has SMT, and was running with stock cooler in that test.
The game tested is also the most worst possible case scenario for AMD because it's a GimpWorse title that was built with Intel-biased compiler, so Intel technically has an additional help here.

Wtf they guy speaks like a copypasta machine.

>amd has bog problem it

>2933MHz is Zen+'s minimal spec, 8400's is 2666MHz.
This justifies running 2666 on 8400 and 3400 tuned on 2600
no wait....

>And 8400 is 50$ more expensive.
ram doesnt matter, aio doesnt matter, golden sample doesnt matter. I get it

yep you can totally run 2600 at 4.2 on the stock cooler also you will get a golden sample automagically.
(no to both btw)

>was running with stock cooler in that test.
stop posting

Attached: and i dont even like intel.jpg (742x186, 40K)

If only they knew what they're in for.

youtube.com/watch?v=RSpf6_nTOwI

Attached: 1335965452270.jpg (275x183, 9K)

>turns pc on
>it flies away

If AMD does make a 5.9GHz capable 16c32t chip, I'd gladly drop $1000. Shit I'd take 4.7GHz all core with only a few cores capable of 5.0GHz boost.

When are more games utilizing 4+ threads? I really hate modern games lowering their srandard to console "quality."
I like the moar corez nonetheless. Hopefully more applications adapt better to the evolving CPUs.

Attached: jXI5V5q.jpg (1280x1079, 519K)

There are both stock and overclocked tests, you Intbecile. The "4.2GHz" is stock Turbo, not constant OverClock.

cont...
what is this...trying pee eye and hypeting option what user never have joy...

its sure that ddr 5000 coming much much over 2020, maybe 2025,but anyway so late that ryzen 3000 and even 4000 series cpu is old..
so i wonder and think....who 'leak' this kind hypeting and 'commercial' ' news' from ryzen cpu out?
i call it cheat and pee eye commercial.

bcoz, its sure and pure fact that ryzen 3000 series NOT offer nothing new cpu market and i mean different for ryzeb 2000.

when you read ryzen 3000 fact paper specs,its same as ryzne 2000 model...dunno why this hypeting..

well its typical for amd selling politics but i wonder why hardware site push out ALL it...hmm

i just ask, read specs both cpus, ryzen 2000 and ryzen 3000 and tell me.. write here,plz
WHAT is different. there none!

tx

I agree that the full stock config is still better than the 8400.
the 4.2 is not stock turbo as you clearly see it's manually OCd to 4.2 all core. its literally in the pic.

You been living under a rock? Plenty if games are using more threads. Not necessarily 12+, but stuff like Battlefield, COD, DOOM, even older stuff like WoW

This is actually a PC limitation, not a console one.
Thanks to Open GL and DirectX, only one thread can actually perform graphical operations as those apis are not thread safe.
Consoles on other hand can just use all the CPUs to interact with the APIs.
But with vulkan and directX12 you can use all the CPUs just like with consoles.
This is why for example doom2k6 can run well even with really shitty CPUs.

>15k rpm
sure thing shill user

>tfw just bought 9700K
I really really hope AMDoredTV is wrong.

He bought?
Boozt ze AMD to 5.3gz.

Attached: bog.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

>its literally in the pic.
>these useful idiots have been brainwashed so hard that even provided with clear evidence it is impossible to make them see reality
t.ex-KGB

>literally bribes physics
Im scared Intel bros, we dont even possess such a power

I already have the 2700x and I don't think I'll upgrade
All I care about now are APU for my side computer, too bad they're only fucking Zen+

>400 dollaridoos to be a threadlet