Want to order pizza online

>want to order pizza online
>order website requires nonfree javascript
>tfw the botnet wants me to starve

Attached: 1543987712604.png (1280x720, 864K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html
nonfree.pizza
seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/09/the-best-slow-cooked-italian-american-tomato-sauce-red-sauce-recipe.html
seriouseats.com/2016/10/how-to-make-quick-pressure-cooker-red-sauce.html
nonfree.pizza/index.html
rbt.asia/g/search/text/"tfw the botnet wants me to starve"/page/16/#
github.com/xxczaki/pizza-cli
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

taco carts don't require nonfree-javascript. go to a taco cart

cook your own goddamn food you fucking lazy fuck

>go onto modern website
>you can fucking perceive the amount of bullshit layers that are on top of the site buttons

Attached: 1482672115158.jpg (400x401, 30K)

>be american
>starve by not eating the recommended daily pizza
I, for one, support the botnet.

>go to the store
>pay in cash

neither

have you considered leaving your house?

Based

epic lol xD
did u come up with this yourself bro???
wheres the reddit gold button LOL

Why not call them and order your food over the phone?

Even grocery stores delivers to the door these days, and closing down their shops in favour of large warehouses. How am I going to survive?

I used to work as a delivery driver and once in a while someone paid through Paypal. I always loved taking those orders because you were bound to meet some obvious programmer sperg.

How is javascript "nonfree"?

It's faster than entering credit card info though

Do you think some loser who cares about javascript has the courage to pick up a phone and talk to some foreigner who's in a hurry?

Cook one your fucking self, it isn't hard

the true free as in freedom food is the one you grow and raise yourself

obligatory

It is actually. To make proper pizza (which isn't what you get when you order anyway) you actually have to let the dough stand for a few days etc not to mention most household ovens are unfit to make nice pizza.

>you actually have to let the dough stand for a few days
No, you fucking don't. Have you ever baked anything in your life?

Yes you should, fucking moron. Unless you buy those pre-made pizza bottoms.
The fastest pizza doughs are done in 24 hours. Proper ones take two days

he fell for this meme
gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html

This is at least 6 year old pasta. Come up with something new, incels.

Social skills are not free software

Basic dough making (including standing) falls under incredibly simple shit imo. If you can't make a proper pizza you might as well neck yourself.
Most household ovens can do a decent one, since they can hit a high enough temperature and have proper zone control. It won't be perfect, but you can make a decent one.

No, it fucking doesn't. A couple of hours, sure. But days, you've clearly NEVER baked ANYTHING in your entire life.

They are tho? You can develop them yourself

Dude just order at nonfree.pizza
Basically, as Stallman says, jabashit is nonfree when it doesn't have "dood it is loicensed as free software XD" comment in its code
>newfag trying to fit in

Multi-day proofs are generally restricted to cold proofing. If you warm proof it can just be a few hours, can be more and can be less depending upon what starter you've decided to use.

Only dumbfucks can't make pizza. If the dough is too wet when the toppings are already done, put the dough into the oven 5 minutes before putting toppings on it. Et voila, no soggy dough pizza.

Why are 99% of all people too dumb to teach each other? It's fucking simple and I've seen more people fuck up pizza than being successful making some.

Attached: 1548712523744.jpg (1080x1920, 290K)

are you retarded? an hour will raise it properly.
if you want to make real, proper tomato sauce, though, it does take 4 hours to cook but you're not required to do that.

Depends upon how you want to do the tomato sauce. A normal tomato sauce you can do far faster than that, while a lacto-fermented one you're going to want sitting there for longer, but like anything you will have a huge jar of it sitting there being slowly used over a few months.

> Being this retarded literally

there are options:
seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/09/the-best-slow-cooked-italian-american-tomato-sauce-red-sauce-recipe.html
seriouseats.com/2016/10/how-to-make-quick-pressure-cooker-red-sauce.html

Yeah, there are. I was mainly thinking about red sauce in a pressure cooker (like you linked) in regards to doing it faster. Although you can also just set the slow cooker up when you go to work and tend to it when you get back.
Basically: Pizzas aren't hard, and if you eat them regularly then preparing shit in bulk in advance can cut down total prep time massively.

imagine being this much of a schizo

>complains about botnet
>posts in imageboard feeding google's machine learning with captcha

not fucking retarded at all!

you don't deserve to eat pizza if you're a freetard

>you actually have to let the dough stand for a few days
wtf? no, retard. It'll raise in an hour, hour and a half. Literally making the tomato sauce is more effort.

nonfree.pizza/index.html

?
rbt.asia/g/search/text/"tfw the botnet wants me to starve"/page/16/#
> 13 Jun 2015

never gets old

>implying

Oh man, I was starting to miss this threads, is non-free pizza back yet?

Attached: aa5e080e1f05b52ac2f58e480ddc31b1751fda73def4711c896c1a6108d44b89.png (652x716, 530K)

Http://nonfree.pizza

Try this....

github.com/xxczaki/pizza-cli

share me the source code of your social skills that i can freely modify and run

i have waited for 3 days now, where is my pizza??

>lol just call them
>lol just go there and pay in cash
YOU FUCKING GLOW IN THE DARK YOU'LL NEVER GET ME

You used to be able to see them directly, Firefox had a feature where it would show you the layout of the page in 3D and it was quietly killed off as frameworks became popular and you had mountains of 70 divs over a single button, making it almost useless for debugging.

who has the webm version of OP pic with the fansub

nonfree.pizza