TV for PS4/5 and movies

Guys recommend me a good / budged TV for games. My budged is around 1000-1200 Euros. I just don't know where to start - our local retailers(Latvia) are also no help , when u ask them about TV for games - they just stand there knowing nothing with zero input.

Attached: PSTV.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insigniaproducts.com/pdp/NS-40D510NA15/2992002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.

>1000 for a fucking TV
Just buy a fucking PC and attach it to the monitor

You get a really good 55 inch 4K UHD Samsung TV for like half that.

Look out for something at 720p. The ps4 doesn't really go higher and anything more for ps4 is a waste of money.
ps5 will scrape 1080p at 30fps so maybe find a cheap 1080p panel.

Solid advice. There is a review on youtube by linus tech tips, a 1080p TV without smart function, for like 200-300 euro. Since you are looking to use a console on it anyway.

It's the TCL 55S405

Fuck, buy samsung. 2018 or newer.

Good luck paying jew stores in Latvia 3x more for a tech that you can cheaply buy even in Poland. Also, you could try to search for some bigger monitors instead of TV, which comes without all that smart tv bullshit and better colours (for gaymes). Butu labak kompi pircis nevis sudainu konsoli...

Samsung Q80.

You'll get 1440p @ 120hz and freesync, not to mention HDR and the works. Sadly not 4:4:4 chroma subsampling at those settings though. Don't think there's a TV which can do that yet.

Are there many 55" monitors around?

For ps5 nothing on the market will suffice. Wait for a panel with hdmi 2.1. If you need a TV now there's a few with variable refresh rates over HDMI 2.0b. Not sure what their price points are but decent start.

HDMI is cancer. Why are there almost no TVs supporting at least one DP?

OP didn't specified the size of the screen though.

HDMI is fine, you lonely sperg

Nvidia doesn't support VRR over HDMI. Tell me again it's fine, only try to be a little more convincingly this time.

Look up QLED if you’re too poor for afford oled
If you are really poor then tcl is the way but expect some banding and other cheap panel variables

>gaymes
unironically kill yourself

it's inferior to displayport by a big margin, the only reason hdmi is on everything is because all the big japanese companies developed hdmi with each other

Samsung and LG make the best panels hands down. QLED or OLED if you can afford it (seems like you can).

>proprietary dropped-head-on-ground standards are good
kys negroid

Get a 1080p 1ms delay monitor and some good ass speakers

If you have that much money to spend on a fucking TV why wouldn't you build a computer and play your games on that instead of buying a gimped console that's outdated before it even comes out?

Yeah you just have make sure the model you are buying actually has one of their screens in it. With a lot of them, especially with Samsung, they'll use the same mediocre AOC screens you get in a TV half the price so you are just paying for a name.

Exclusives?

The PS3 did 720p and even 1080p in some titles. The PS4 plays most games at 1080p, only dropping to 900p in some particular games.

>900p
the current state of consolefags

have sex

I don't know why I've started to actually find this "meme" hilarious. Maybe I am just retarded.

drink bleach

I have this TVinsigniaproducts.com/pdp/NS-40D510NA15/2992002

Couldn't be happier. It's "Discontinued" so maybe you can find one cheap at a second hand shop or resale.
Perfect out-dated TV for an out-dated console. However, pairing the 2 creates a perfect result. Seriously.

Where did it even come from?