Anyone else cant into code?

Attached: 2412343214.png (826x315, 90K)

you told me that codemonkey is an easy job wtf

el mono no save programar

>another fool who fell for the easy $100k salary backup plan meme

don't worry user, there are a lot of homeless who can't code either

>he didnt get into webdev when he had the chance

Attached: file.png (692x720, 396K)

Y'all niggaz suck. I'm a CTO at 23 and earning 6 figures without debt.

>CTO
No you aren't

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Learn to code.

Oh..h-h--hey user, you couldnt bubble sort either?

Attached: 893ac174-0edd-4c11-8653-a2e675da801b-Phil_March_111918_TS_001.jpg (2987x1680, 371K)

Well CIO technically, but too few know what that actually is.

Replace SwingUtilities with EventQueue. The former just calls the latter; you save one call on the stack.

What's wrong with the image?
I'm not familiar with swing but it seems to be some invocation that gets passed a runnable interface implementation that spawns a thread that makes something visible

god damn, is this what enterprise grade oop looks like these days?
and here i thought frontend webdev was a dumpster fire

its not all this bad. Its actually similar to JS stuff where there is the potential to write disgusting code with it, but its reflective of the users ability or lack thereof to comment/write clean code

Yes that's correct.

yeah, i get that.
just seems like it's turned into a grand pissing match between C++ / Java / C# over who can add the most features to the language standard, and between library maintainers over who can use the most of them in situations where they're not really needed
>there's a decorator for that

)

I guess you should learn to code.

/thread

>Swing

Why are you learning that garbage, it's deprecated as fuck. If you really want a job learn something else you dumb fuck.

t. shitty startup

"""shitty"""

So guys tell me what's the problem with that code?
I haven't used swing or that other library myself but besides that it looks like standard Java code to schedule the execution of certain code (in this case show something in the UI apparently...).

same here

reasons:

1) my brain is that of a musician, artist etc, my brain side is the opposite of logic

2) i have a fucking EYE FLOATER on my left eye

Attached: pppunch.jpg (250x241, 25K)

>my brain is that of a musician, artist etc, my brain side is the opposite of logic

plenty of musicians are programmers

>left / right brain
I want this meme to die. It's just a another label people use as an excuse to avoid being creative.

>a fucking EYE FLOATER
Who cares you big baby. I know people with actual medical conditions like rheumatoid arthritis or cancer and they have the discipline to focus on their work. Whining about something so minor is a lame excuse.