How can anyone remain calm and start a family knowing the job market will be ruined by automation in less than 15 years...

How can anyone remain calm and start a family knowing the job market will be ruined by automation in less than 15 years? I'm getting anxiety myself.

Attached: 1558318710768.jpg (225x225, 6K)

What's so scary about post-scarcity?

Attached: e310b56eb9bdff57b2794da3353f67cb.jpg (500x374, 51K)

HOW WILL MY CHILLDREN EARN A LIVING IT WILL NOT BE HANDED OUT FOR FREE AND THERE WILL BE NO JOBS YOU DON'T THINK THE ELITE ARE THAT KIND DO YOU?

It will probably be ruined by overpopulation and freefalling iq. Automation in a vacuum helps people, we just need to change some of our social rules first.

I want my neetbux

By 15 years I'll surely made management or at least learned some other valuable skill.

>implying I want a family
Also be smart and not have a brainlet job that can be automated

I live in a third world shithole so I don't have to worry about this for another 150 years

automation is a meme

How is that a problem at all?
Only low IQ people worry about automation, because they have no idea what it means.

When did this stupid meme start?

At least half of the people working in my company are already completely redundant and useless mid-level managers, yet they still work here

And another quarter of them have essential jobs that are so easy they could've been automated by a teenager writing Delphi or Pascal in the 90s and don't need overcomplicated neural networks

Automation only hits the bottom of the barrel of unskilled workers (factory workers, etc.)

Wake me up when a robot can fix my pipes, wiring, or even cut my hair

Attached: winnie-the-pooh.jpg (399x357, 21K)

Get into producing ai what other option is there

hhhh uptop!
I feel so good knowing everything here is decades older. It's like i go online and see the future and know how to prepare for it
Being a thirworlder is underrated

Management is next in line, bucko
An algorithm could do a better job than most managers

Good. Most management is fucking worthless anyway

> Starting a family before the ethnic global cleansing
you asked for it user

It sure could, but no managers are going to recommend a solution that makes managers unnecessary.

Eh, my areas are cybersec and ML. If everyone gets replaced by robots I'll be one of the last to go.

I think artisanship will return in a big way as automation speeds up. People instinctively prefer handmade things to manufactured items (functionality aside). Sounds nice to me.

What's the alternative? Mass unemployment will mean they'll *have* to implement UBI or face some kind of global revolt.

totally

Write the software that drives the automation.

I think it is highly ironic that automation fear mongering is a topic on rotation in the pool of spam posts that spam bots are now using on this board.

Attached: 1557077533895.jpg (400x549, 36K)

Post yfw the management AI starts firing non whites in droves.

Adapt or die motherfucker

According to keikaku

Attached: vtXa3ywk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

I'm calm.
There will always be a need for someone to automate the automators who automate the automators

>there are people worried that they cant do slave labour any more...

they still need to hire people to maintain the automation or actually develop the software.

You fucking so-yboy redditors are so fucking idiotic. And yes, you are a redditor or at least have the mindset of one because that's exactly what that retarded clump of morons believes.

What makes you think, for even half a fucking second, that the wealthy people who own those robots and own the software are just going to give you everything?

Please, explain. Why exactly is that going to happen?

Attached: 1528774550634.jpg (520x519, 76K)

Maybe he's Jewish, in which case starting a family is completely safe. They're the ones trying "ethnically cleanse" all non-Jews, after all.

Attached: Non-jews exist to serve Jews.jpg (670x500, 83K)

Op, who’s going to buy their shit if no one has a job?

Manage non existent workers? Hmmm.

Or global pandemic. The real measuring stick is when you see all the farm land and fresh water being gobbled up by the rich and corporations. That’s when you know that 90 percent of the population will be culled.

do you think they (as in the elites who are positioned to do well no matter what barring some ecological planetary scale disaster) fucking care? With automation its in their best interests to kill off as many people as possible to create the utopia they want. The best youll get is UBK(universal basic knife) where they hand you a knife and let you kill as many of your own as you can to survive on their flesh.

Attached: 1555069061441.jpg (750x741, 70K)

same page

Without jobs, how will the masses purchase the products that make the elite,elite? We're all goin' down muthafuckas! It's a case of two parasites who can't exist without each other.

Automation is a complete meme that will get regulated to death. If you're so afraid, go live in a baltic country.

> in less than 15 years
It's not going to happen in one moment.
It's not going to happen in poor countries at the same time, if you want to work - move there
I will be 40-something in 15 years, so half way to retirement.

Because I'm not an autistic frogposter.

Why would automation be scary? we just change the shitty economic system and we're fine.

>Automation is going to kill the job market in the west
>Not outsourcing

Attached: 98c.png (600x914, 701K)

Jokes on you considering I'm working on that automation

UBI is slavery and you nigger cattle think you're free.

"I'm digging my own grave, surely I will be immortal!"

>hes not getting into prepping and getting Jow Forums
Ngmi

Jokes on you, I will never have a family
Not like Im capable of anyway

"Computers work as intended at all times and require zero administration"

>Being paid to play videogames is slavery

Get a load of this jew

Attached: sjrlq4e8hkz21.jpg (610x761, 117K)

Grow up kiddo

The field is already overcrowded as it is, what makes you think there won't be 500 different pajeets willing to do that job cheaper once these are the only options available

Because I'm smarter than all the defeatist faggots like yourself

Boomer detected

Attached: 59b.png (375x374, 248K)

It's a big assumption that there won't be a pajeet smart enough to do your job for less money. It's called the Pareto law

>not planning to kill yourself as soon as your health starts to decline
lmao'ing @ ur lyfe

You chose capitalism senpai

>How can anyone remain calm and start a family knowing the job market will be ruined by automation in less than 15 years?
>How can anyone remain calm and start a family knowing nuclear war with the soviets will destroy the planet in less than 15 years?
>How can anyone remain calm and start a family when a malthusian catastrophe will cause us to run out of food in less than 15 years?
>How can anyone remain calm and start a family when we may not even have enough food to last through winter and the mammoth we hunt seem to be getting more rare by the day?
The same way every other one of your ancestors did. Fuck first, worry about supporting the kids later. Something about having kids makes your brain shift into "just make sure the kids survive to reproductive age" mode, which conveniently the age they pop out their own kids and do the same.

I don't think anyone on Jow Forums needs to be worried about starting a family

I remain calm by joining the military and getting some financial stability and enjoyment out of killing, which there will be a shit load of in about 15-20 years so I'm all prepped for that.
Once its starts you just gotta enjoy the ride and if you're strong enough and it not then you dead oh well.

>face some kind of global revolt
with what?

Attached: 1554515628018.png (533x706, 762K)

>freefalling iq
no. have you heard of genetic engineering? kids born in 100 years will have higher iq's

A Freedom Dividend. Something that would subsidize every every red-blooded American, not hamstring their will to work. Robots will usher in the new age of art. The tradesman will retake his place at the helm of creation.

Attached: andrew-yang-file-01-rtr-jc-190514_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 53K)

Because I live in Europe and we have strong social security.

You are literally an idiot.

whether or not humans have higher iq's, something that we create, robots or computers or whatever, will be as intelligent, maybe more intelligent, than humans

I haven't mentioned it yet but I'm in favor of UBI by the way.

Is this like a troll account? Those are scissors

>starting a family

> tfw art major whose job was rated least likely by forbes to be automated

Get fucked stemfags

Attached: 1555189024004.png (1068x601, 297K)

Forbes doesn't have the slightest idea what it's talking about and automation technology is rapidly making strides in artistic capability that were considered borderline impossible just a few years ago

you do realize that the "global revolt" would be against automation and not capitalism, right, Mr.Yang?

If your job can be done by a robot, then you are pretty fucking useless

who owns the "automation"? that's right, the rich

also all of the posts that responded to this post other than me are anti human and want to see things get worse

>Fuck first, worry about supporting the kids later
Fuck out of here with that shitskin mindset

I majored in robotics-OSHA
I'm good.

you may or may not go places with that "fuck you got mine" mindset but i don't like you