/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user makes a "dear friend" • Dodged like a boss • After waiting for 8 months a plastic pen arrives • USB LED strip arrives • Cheap chink pocket knife arrives • Chinese people working at very high speed • "Please understand" • Zircon Rock earphones rock • Kitchen thermometer with probe • Packaging quality: overkill, with no survivors • Monk Plus earbuds sound great • user caves in and profits • What is this? • USB-C to HDMI adapter arrives • "Dear friend" • Chinese magnets work • YANWENed • Shark drops to the bottom of the ocean Previous thread

Attached: csg.jpg (2560x1707, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.miui.com/thread-246705-1-1.html
aliexpress.com/item/24pcs-12-pair-T400-4-9mm-headphones-memory-foam-tips-ANJIRUI-original-foam-tips-T500-ear/32887287874.html
newegg.com/p/0G7-00JZ-00004?Description=mp3 player&cm_re=mp3_player-_-9SIA5RW8JM5326-_-Product
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for some reason a lot of my recommendations are related to smoking. Im even getting pickle rick smoking pipes, weed bags and other shit.

is that goatse?

forgot the pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-020511.png (1536x2048, 1.83M)

>• Shark drops to the bottom of the ocean (Cross-thread)

Next time when someone tries to warn you, repeatedly, listen.

Attached: 1548068115930.jpg (1092x819, 142K)

user,you are seeing thin-
for fucks shake now i can see it

I'm getting recommendations for urination bottles

custom mousepad from aliexpress

Attached: IMG_20190521_131338_5.jpg (3840x2160, 2.36M)

What does 38 mean?

Attached: 38.jpg (2976x3968, 1.98M)

C is the third letter of the alphabet
H is the 8th
it means the CHinese own you

>Oral related
>Camera equipment
You know exactly why

How does one into chink tea without getting super cancer and mercury poisoning?

Check the tea subreddit, not kidding

whats a good cheap chink drone

Can someone photoshop a Yanwen logo on this somewhere?

Attached: _104072961_mediaitem104071630.jpg (660x371, 19K)

i tried, but every time the yanwen logo touches the plane the image turns into pic related :'(

WHERE ARE MY PACKAGES, CHANG?

Attached: image.jpg (468x351, 72K)

Why, it's already american 3rd world shit tier tech, randomly crashing.
It's not even European, so why care?

>randomly crashing.
Have you heard about Yanwen?

Attached: yanwen plane.jpg (1080x1342, 394K)

This needs a Yanwen logo

Attached: hqdefault(4).jpg (480x360, 12K)

are tws i10 still the best airpods clones in terms of value?

Attached: yanwen.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Thanks mate

Attached: AI_1.jpg (1041x871, 51K)

What is the chinkiest way to obtain a device with spotify connect feature and rca output? all devices I see are some meme bt receivers or chromecast clones. None is spotify connect enabled.

>what is Boeing?
I didn't even mention the Yanwen machine.

That's why they go together.

Does this picture still stall /csg/?

Attached: media.jpg (515x660, 322K)

>45 days
>my keyboard hasn't even arrived in my country yet

What the fuck friend. Did you send my parcel using a paddleboat

Have our dear friends chinked Glorious Model O yet? I'd buy one for ten dollars.

Attached: model o.jpg (640x427, 24K)

DELET

Attached: 1557617882216.gif (335x251, 2.38M)

As long as I get my toy guns from China, the CCP has never, ever done anything wrong.

Attached: gun.jpg (2976x3968, 2.3M)

>kill all chinks lmao
>tianmen was bad because human rights WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Fuck off retard, if you truly support freedom and human rights, the only party in this conflict you should be supporting is the Republic of China (KMT), not the communists, and certainly not the jewSA, kike scum.

War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

i have 400 good american pig dollars in my paypal. what should i buy ? small presents in mail makes me happy.

Xiaomi has been lighting the way to my crapper for years now

Thank you xiaomi

Attached: IMG_20190520_200704.jpg (3024x4032, 1.41M)

This thread seems pretty racist.

Attached: b74.gif (160x143, 171K)

Battery? Rechargeable, Motion sensor?

Fuck yeah it is! Heil racism!! and heil our chink overlords!!

Attached: 1558120995509.jpg (276x277, 21K)

*lacist

Okay, so i bought a redmi 7 onclite and i want to unlock the bootloader and i amnnot sure what to do ezactly. What i did was adding a mi acccount with my email and phone number and enabled OEM unlocking and using the check status option tied the device to the account. I did not request the unlock tho since the page is in chinese for some reason and im not sure if its necessary anymore. What am i supposed to do next? Install the mi flash tool (the official one on windows) and try? If possible os there a tool on linux? (Will it promt me the wait time if i still have to wait?) I did not sync my phone or turn on find my phone (or the mi cloud sync) since i uninstalled some mi system apps using adb and i only have the option to sync nothing else.

Never give up, user.

Is there one for EU or aussies

You can use a raspberry PI, or any chink alternative, with mopidy, but it doesn't support Spotify Connect, so you will have to use a special app which uses the old deprecated, but still working, Spotify API.

The problem with Spotify Connect is that it isn't open and you need to negotiate a license with Spotify. This is pretty gay, and Stallman would surely agree.

Difference is, I'm able to view, copy and repost this text as a burger, without being knocked off the internet or disconnected from the Outdoors servers.

en.miui.com/thread-246705-1-1.html

Attached: -13703419571374460721.jpg (800x800, 360K)

That's not a difference, that's a similarity. I can always trust Jow Forums to find the technologically incompetent.

>user makes a "dear friend"
"lucy" wants the D

Attached: trumpsmile5.jpg (749x395, 53K)

I ordered some stuff frommaliexpress and among it were an adaptor drom thunderbolt/mini display port to DVI, VGA and HDMI.
So far so good, but when i connected my second display i got like flimmering neon green little dots on the second screen when for example having open a notepad window or some other mainly white or light colored window on the second screen.

Not the biggest deal though, because the secondary screen is just for running Teamspeak, Winamp and Skype all in dark mode with some opacity added to it for the looks. And then it looks nice and no flimmering neon green dots occur.
It can't really be the cable itself or the monitor, because both were used in a previous setup and never made any problems showing these dots flimmering around.
My guess is that it's actually the adaptor i bought who's the weak part here. As if i would know something going, i also ordered a cable tat goes directly from thunderbolt to DVI. But this cable has yet not arrived.

I will report when i got the cable and could compare it to the adaptor

Attached: 20190517_171352.jpg (3264x1836, 1.65M)

Fukkkkkk wtong pic

Attached: 20190517_171415.jpg (3264x1836, 1.24M)

Have you tried posting the Tiannamen Square pasta while living in China and not using a good VPN?

There are 3 models, one with 3xAAA batteries and 2 with a build in rechargeable battery.
I own all 3 and they're great.
I'm using 4 of the ones with the 3xAAA batteries around the house and the oldest one's batteries still aren't flat (I'm using the low setting) after like 8 months or so.

Attached: b4otCfGJ.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Motion + light sensor, 2 light strengths, AA batteries (2? 4? Can't remember). Battery lasts about half a year. It only comes on when it's dark enough. It's just taped to the wall, you can pull the light off the holder and take it with you as well.

What's the ZS6 like? I want to buy one because it looks edgier than my ZSN.

It uses 3 x AA batteries. Not AAA.

They sound good to me.
I also had ordered memory foam tips for better fit and dealing with the sibilance of these iems.
The bass is just phenomenal. It is like a fundamental and powerful bass that usually wouldn't come from iems at all.
Mids and highs are ok now with the foam tips used.
The previous iem i had was the Sennheiser CX 3.00 and the KZ ZS6 literally rip these Sennheisers apart in every aspect.
Haptics is also a class for itself because the housing is CNC-machined aluminium anodized. No way these will break for you unless you don't steal a fucking tank from the armed forces in order to shoot or drive over them. :-D

The Sennheisers cost me about 50 eurocuckmoney and the ZS6 were about 23 Euros on Aliexpress. So for literally little less than half the price, i got a set that is like twice as good.
Good bang for the buck with other words.

But keep in mind, that the ZSN from what people say sound more balanced, not that sibilant and some say they sound even better than the ZS6. If this is really the truth and if the ZS6 fit your needs or taste more than the ZSN will be entirely up to you. Because finally your own ears have the last say in this.

哈哈哈 KMT REPUBLIC OF CHINA GENERAL is far more lively than CHICOM piece of shit /csg/. Enjoy inferior products made by slaves you Huawei sheep.

Yeah I bought the ZSNs because of their build quality, but the fit isn't quite right. The ZS6 look a little smaller, less moulded to fit someone else's ear. I don't have foam tips for either of them though. I might rip into some foam earplugs and see if I can make my own lmao.

I will, thanks.

>dDIY foam tips.
Hahahaha lmao.
Seriously, for memory foam tips to stay on the iem's nozzle, you need them to have a silicone surface on the inner bore.
Mine are these here Size S in T400:
aliexpress.com/item/24pcs-12-pair-T400-4-9mm-headphones-memory-foam-tips-ANJIRUI-original-foam-tips-T500-ear/32887287874.html

and i also ordered from the same seller and brand a set of M sized ones, but these have still not arrived.
Would send link to you, but for now the link seems to be dead (sold off all units?)

aaa I don't want to spend half the price of my IEMs on foam tips

Wew lads, American gweilos are really going all out this time. Have a (You).

Price? $11?

there are single pair sets available also. but i don't have the link right now.
They are like 2 euros or so.

Woops, you're right. It's been so long since I put the batteries in.

I keep bingbonging back and forth on whether I believe this or not.

Fake AirPods... are they worth it? Which ones are actually good?

Attached: 1529487491189.jpg (800x450, 34K)

postal route number.

I bought them during various sales at GearBest.
For the one with the AA batteries I payed I think between 6.5-9€ (when they were still cheap).
The one with the rechargeable battery was more expensive.

The rechargeable dangleberry one was around €12.5 on a Banggood sale.

Attached: Xiaomi Sothing Smart Sensor Night Light Infrared Induction USB Charging Removable Night Lamp - White (1000x1888, 142K)

What's the deal with this mouse?

Hey im currently waiting for my onclite remi 7 to be unlocked and was wondering, since there are no roms out yet since the kernel sources are not out there, had anyone tried flashing a gsi on it? Ik it supports type A treble. I cant do test myself yet but i want to fladh phh'd aosp pie gsi on it when i unlock it and i hope i dont brick it lol

Holy fuck sorry guys phoneposting fucked it up lol (i swear my grammar isnt that retarded)

Can someone link me to a decent written guide on how to make a deepflash edl cable. Also do these work on a redmi 7? Im gonna unlock my bootloader anyway (im the dude spamming the thread sorry) also is there any documentation on edl itself? Id like to learn more since i didnt hear snything about it when i had my nexus 5

Does ali sell compressed air?

why tho
>order compressed air
>wait 2 months for it to clear customes (in china)
>another 3 to clear customs in your country
>could've just bought it at the store at the same price

Touché

air is abundant this isn't something that needs to be made in china and then shipped across the world lmao

I just ordered this, its basically an ipod that can read micro SD cards.

newegg.com/p/0G7-00JZ-00004?Description=mp3 player&cm_re=mp3_player-_-9SIA5RW8JM5326-_-Product

it says it has a 5 hour battery life.
We'll see if its any good when it ships in a week.

but you just don't get that same smoky river smell..

Link?

The only difference is now you're on a list

Kinda off topic, do you guys know any sellers who make good sneaker reproductions?

today a tube arrived

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-115317.jpg (1519x293, 232K)

Ok so here's the plan
Buy some thing real expensive
Have it ship through yanwen
Dispute when it doesn't arrive in 60 days
Sell item again when it arrives
???
Profit

do you want fucking chinese karate ninjas kidnap your ass and grill you like they grill dogs ?

>when
if*

Sorry, was rotating the image. Its a nazrin tapestry. but its quiet small (50x70) so my original use a "door" to my closet might not work. The color looks good on camera but is a bit weaker irl.

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-120325.png (1536x2048, 2.74M)

lol ment to quote this guy not younice waifu btw

Is it the same one thats like $20 on AliExpress?

silk prints have weak color unless you place them over a white surface

they haven't even chinked the modmic yet. why would they chink your mouse.

Are member levels on Aliexpress a meme?

only good for warranty and dispute claims. the real meme is coins. they do nothing

Yanwen usually isn't a shipping option on expensive things. Your scam will only get you a pencil sharpener.

>SunYou shipment is now at destination country
>meanwhile the YanWen one that was ordered a week earlier is still stuck at airline
ebin (皿)

Does anyone else use the Track Checker Mobile app? Which are the best postal services to choose when ordering random stuff from Aliexpress/eBay/Banggood? Somehow the Aliexpress tracker works better.

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-071647.png (1080x1920, 871K)

decorations for a sexy home, csg?

Zs6 are great. Soundstage in highs and mids are detailed and immersive. But the there is a high peak that will fuck you ears. If you are immune to piercing highs, then go for it.

I filled up my entire 128gb shark with TV shows and movies for trip and not single file got corrupted.

aliexpress
>say ready to ship, it arrives
>says arrived in your country, takes 1 month to arrive
that shit doesn't work at all