Google Fuchsia

What happened to it?

Attached: Google Fuchsia.png (1200x1200, 82K)

They grew tired of injecting more botnet into their fork of LittleKernel.

Nothing that I've heard of though they're probably just developing it without saying anything.

another over-hyped piece of trashware that google will abandon in 1-3 years

I don't think Google has ever supported this trash whatsoever. It's just a couple of cuck basedbois using their precious "I GET TO WORK ON WHATEVER I WANT 20 PERCENT OF THE TIME" to make this. It will be dead and forgotten.

They are working on it, together with flutter, you can read issues on the flutter repo with customer tags for fuchsia, which aparently uses flutter for all apps

Google should just create a Linux distro and get over it

No other thing will work for them in PC

PC is a legacy market, nobody is going to change status quo there.

Can't come soon enough. Android has been giving linux a bad name long enough already.

Attached: 1508009558477.jpg (324x324, 19K)

Fuschia will be worse tho
A redo of Android but also for pc

I doubt it will become popular tho

>too many people have used our kernel long enough already, good thing it'll be replaced

ChromeOS is a Linux distro

Yet more G*ogle smoke and mirrors.

It's a senior retention project not a product for real users (but the OS is not the product as the telemetry tells us).

Chromebooks are already a joke. We don't need another throw away trash line of laptops taking up space at BestBuy that no one uses

lol

It can't run natively Linux apps, it needs a debian VM

And they tried to lock down it for a while

It's still being developed. You can install a prototype on a Pixel book and it has a new GUI.

It's the other way around. :^)

Lots of people I know have chromebooks

It's still being developed, but very slooowly, doesn't seem like Google is remotely serious about this.

google has adhd, any longterm project dies.

It's unironically the best way for a normie to install gentoo