What the fuck was the point of learning all of this shit?

What the fuck was the point of learning all of this shit?
Got my trannybooted t400 with Qubes OS installed, having extreme paranoia & learned how to code in languages no one gives a shit about anymore.. the fuck was the point to this?

Attached: Elektronengehirn.jpg (800x545, 102K)

to give you problems you could manage, in order to distract you from the bigger problems in your life beyond your control

nein nein nein

You're right, smash the t400 and use Google chrome with Windows 10 on a prebuilt PC. Stop learning anything and just do what other people do.

ubermensch thread?

trips of truth
also that feel when

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

yes yes yes

what was even learned, you can do all of that shit just regurgitating from a wiki guide.

It was all so the posters on this board would hate themselves a little less.
Not that your software choices were wrong, but if you're looking for good discussion on technology, you'll be hard pressed to find it here.
Everyone here is basically, and are filled to the brim with hatred for anything they consider evil, and while they're not wrong in most cases, you can really see just how strong the hatred burns within them when opinions are divided on what is evil and what isn't. I mean, have you SEEN all the huawei threads these past few days? I don't understand how anyone could post things like that, and not go on a killing spree in the name of Fuck All This Shit I Hate, I Will Kill Some Of It So It's Enemies Can Become Stronger.
And how can we talk about how this stuff works and helpful tips when everyone is too busy playing armchair economist so they don't feel like they have to hate themselves for making the wrong choices?

The truth is society is evil. Everything of widespread influence, without exception, is evil, and in this state of refusing to or being unable to coordinate, nothing can be done until some disaster forces people's hands. I suggest going to Jow Forums instead, you'll learn something more useful for the dark days ahead.

Go to Jow Forums if you want to learn how to be the vegans on Jow Forums
>hey guys Jow Forums here
>btw did you know guns
>*posts edc thread on irrelevant board just to post guns*
>*brings up how X country is a shithole because they don't like guns out of nowhere*

>what's the point of learning anything, it's already written in a book somewhere
kys

Yeah, probably should have said both Jow Forums and /out/, and also learn to make friends cause boy, you're never going to make it through on your own.

>he fell for it

yeah nah

>butthurt freedomless forced multiculturalist euro detected

kinda weird how right around 2015-2016 Jow Forums started shifting from brandwhoring to shitflinging, about the same time, a lot of Jow Forums started being negative and less creative
>not to mention the retarded chan-wide scourge of Jow Forums faggots

>why read books, if there's sparknotes?
>why play games, when there's lets plays?
>why watch movies, when there's youtubers that will explain the plot to you verbatim in 20 minutes?
>why learn, when you can just google it?

Attached: professional.jpg (720x715, 96K)

>had access a bunch of comcast back end tools
>pathrak, Spectra etc.
>literally could reboot any router in their system, could locate all the mini-bridgers on their plant maps
>could actually monitor nodes going down in realtime by feeding back the correct noise into each one
Jow Forums didn't care about any of it, and still doesn't understand why SDR is a thing. It's fucking frustrating

>I copy and pasted this code from stack overflow, it should work

would say /lit/ and /sci/ are the vegans, maybe /his/ as well.

This one is wiser than he wishes to admit

Come home whiteman.

Jow Forumssdr
Jow Forumsrtlsdr
Jow Forumsgnuradio

Yeah, kinda weird how that was around the time that nobody could deny the existence and influence of shills anymore. And how the mainstream media and popular websites turned practically the whole internet into a shitflinging scourge of Jow Forums. What I'm saying is, the problem is bigger than just this site.
As for the creativity, it's been in steady decline for a while, sitewide. You need slow boards populated by people with a lot of time they can spend on coming up with stuff. The boards aren't slow because there's too many people getting kicked off other sites (and no, that's not always the person's fault) or becoming afraid to talk about things on other sites, so they come here instead. And fast boards means there's little time to come up with an original, witty, pictorial response to something before the conversation has already moved on. And the individual creativity has declined because well, everyone here's just getting older, and more and more miserable.
I know it's convenient to pin all the problems on one group of people and say, "if we just PURGED the site of all of THOSE PEOPLE" it would be so much better, but Jow Forums's problems are bigger than that, and much harder to solve.