STOP THE RACISM IN Jow Forums!

Every single day all day for the last 7 years a bot has created the thread "chink shit general". The term "chink" is a racist term. There is a global rule that says "no racism outside of /b/"! Hiro made a decision that 4channel would be safe for work and advertiser friendly, just like Disney. We either need to put a ban on the bot that makes this thread, or ask them to kindly not use racist slander in this wholesome christian forum! Get the racism OUT of Jow Forums!! FOREVER!

Attached: static.politico.com.jpg (605x328, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RitnM9n0jTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get hip to the racism gramps

Attached: DmTBnKeX0AMCKb3.jpg_large.jpg (512x408, 45K)

Nigger kike ching jap tranny fag beaner sandnigger roach ape retard

Imagine falling for such a low quality, cheap piece of bait. You know what to type in the options.

动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策The Great Leap Forward 文
动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人权Human Rights 民运Democratization 自由Freedom 独立Independence 多党制Multi-party system 台湾台湾Taiwan Formosa 中华民国Republic of China 西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet 达赖喇嘛Dalai Lama 法轮功Falun Dafa 新疆维吾尔自治区The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 诺贝尔和平奖Nobel Peace Prize 刘暁波Liu Xiaobo 民主言论思想反共反革命抗议运动骚乱暴乱骚扰扰乱抗暴平反维权示威游行李洪志法轮大法大法弟子强制断种强制堕胎民族净化人体实验肃清胡耀邦赵紫阳魏京生王丹还政于民和平演变激流中国北京之春大纪元时报评论共产党 独裁 专制 压制 统一 监视 镇压 迫害 侵略 掠夺 破坏 拷问 屠杀 活摘器官 诱拐 买卖人口 游进 走私 毒品 卖淫 春画 赌博 六合彩 天安门 天安门 法轮功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 刘晓波动态网自由门

WE WILL CONQUER Jow Forums

Attached: god.png (2000x2000, 153K)

fuck off with this nigger shit

Fuck off nigger

Attached: ACF31360-622A-44EF-89F9-CE6E3ABA7756.jpg (658x688, 328K)

I don't like you

The Chinese have been raped and enslaved longer than blacks.

Attached: 5050440F-9051-44D7-A483-DA3818BA0993.png (800x1672, 209K)

>STOP RACISM
>does not understand shitposting or irony

GTFO off Jow Forums this is not your fucking safe place this is a place where all humour is permitted and absolutely nothing is off-limits YOU CAN LAUGH AT ANYTHING

in otherwords gtfo Jow Forums and go to reddit you fucking braindead niggermonkey faggot

i am about to drop on you a massive bombshell by screaming SMASH RACISM you are actually making racism more attractive

when you tell a 5 year old not to touch the stove do they listen to you no they touch the stove anyways

It's the parable of the big red button that says do not press people are going to press it because you told them not to

FOR EXAMPLE this thread people are spamming racist words because you told them not to

In other words you are an idiot who cannot see basic shit that is right infront of you

it absolutely astonishes me that you are so stupid that you cannot understand basic psychology that you have probably seen in your life

people do not like being told what to do

TL:DR making racist jokes is not the same as being racist & if you tell somebody not to do something they will want to do it just to spite you

>White people can be niggers too.
Those chink threads are awesome got some really cool knifes and lamps from chink central.

Attached: chink-flag.jpg (1600x1067, 157K)

动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件
The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀T
he Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争
The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策
The Great Leap Forward 文

I love china so much, I'm even learning chinese now!!

You are also idiotic if you think you have any sway over what anyone says here everyone is equal in Jow Forums you can scream and shout all you want but your words have no more or less power than anyone else

I really hope you didn't write this shit and if you did I hope it was ironically because obviously OP is trolling.... Unless you are just trolling too and I'm just being retarded

Attached: disgust.png (457x380, 262K)

Malcolm X was very much a racist and would be "alt-right" if he were alive today

go back to plebbit

I think it's simply Jow Forums that should go, since they destroy every tech thread and turn technology topics into discussion over jews and communism.

Attached: 1557834420025.jpg (600x524, 39K)

>Jow Forums
what board is this?

He's right, guys. Chinks have feelings, too.

Go drink some bleach, shit for brains.

You obviously haven't read the global rules.
Jow Forums.org/rules

Wouldnt matter if nobody paid attention to them theyd stop, but the redditors (which probably make up a big percentage of users now unfortunately) cant resist.

Let's starts slowly guys. First we need to enforce the sticky.

Wrong website, retard. This is 4channel.org.

fellow east asians
do you really get offended by the word "chink"?
doeant really mean anything when I hear it

somebody post the glowinthedark version

this

Attached: 1476992943300.jpg (653x477, 191K)

White women laughter at your micro penis chink

>stop the racism
>malcolm x picture

nah, and the computer name for my thinkpad is "chinkpad". no big deal

mummy they said words on the internet

The fuck you're talking about? Jow Forums is a pro-zionist board.

Nigger.

hey Jow Forums, whatcha doing?

>people itt telling OP how retarded he is
its a troll thread, morans

ITT: op being a stormfag in disguise successfully redirects serious problems on this board to a non issue; anons call op a nigger and this board gets a bit more worse than before - just as planned

youtube.com/watch?v=RitnM9n0jTY

who is we?

>implying the chinks give half a shit about what laowei pigs call them as long as they keep buying their products

>it's not a pasta
lmao

Attached: 1556834996093.jpg (600x450, 13K)

This is the best thing I've ever read

This is good too. The Chinese are despicable.

Attached: 2F46067B-7A98-4CE5-80C5-C34E2C2E3CD7.png (800x5132, 757K)

Chinese food

Attached: 0D54E757-3757-4820-A2A8-0B0C06F877BF.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

Chinese inventions

Attached: 793502DB-AF38-4D71-9DC3-00B205D0B1E1.png (700x1850, 402K)

>a serious (nigger) problem

What did you mean by this?

Jow Forums is a Hwite Supremacy website, Jow Forums is just one of the many boards dedicated to white technology you stupid dumb nigger spic tranny faggot fuck off back to r*ddit moron.

>china is begging to be invaded
ara ara~

honk honk

Attached: 1555710164917-g.gif (607x609, 754K)

Good shit.

Niggers

wew, that was interesting

or you can go back to r.e.d.d.i.t. and stay there with fellow minded progressives.

I'm gonna say the n word

Attached: 1558093488111.png (550x281, 132K)

I'm quite convinced OP made this thread to out all the retarded Jow Forums newfags on this site, but in the off chance he didn't, everyone in this thread is an idiot.

Attached: post buffs.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

They should be auto-banning CSG at this point.

There is literally zero reason to let it continue.

You're a fucking nigger. That is all.

I find this meme to be offensive. We are a circus-friendly board. Please refrain from using the C word (cl*wn) as it's mean and hurtful.

Attached: 1556474904199.png (577x582, 557K)

NIGGERS

Fuck off nigger

Attached: ff.jpg (983x488, 94K)

/thread

>much of electronic manufacturing is in a Communist country
>Intel has a major presence in Israel and uses classic Jewish tricks
Gee I wonder why people realized Jow Forums is right.

NIGGERS

Attached: 33aat6t_jpg_jpg.jpg (648x327, 64K)

War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

Racist posts are actually pretty rare on this board. That Canada thread from yesterday was the first in a long time with any real racism.

Where is all those hot black chicks this Jow Forumsentooman likes to post all the time.
I know your here m8. Dump

Thing is, he doesn't live in a dictatorship, and don't bother mentioning "muh watchlist". If you are on Jow Forums, chances are you are in one already (when non-applicable the user is most likely a summerfag).

>Thing is, he doesn't live in a dictatorship
ahaahahHAHAHAHA
fucking mutts are funny.
see

>comparing being sent to "labor camps" and starving of most services by the government to spying which literally every country does but to a lesser and unknown extent

Go bait on Jow Forums

Fuck you nigger.

>not copypasta

Attached: .......png (360x361, 214K)

please go back

Attached: rTD 4chan.png (944x4013, 596K)

just stopping by to say fuck niggers, fuck jews and fuck nonwhites

you forgot gypsies

fuck off nigger

Attached: 1435327710491.jpg (431x341, 74K)

fuck off jew

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

Go dilate chink

Go away and grow up, you mental toddler.
Its not a 'gramps' - guaranteed this is a kiddult hipster - milennial or zoomer

Attached: 1543098247354.gif (500x372, 471K)

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Attached: 2adab3107133715ecd0d7689c2f618fb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

soi janny

Fuck off

Attached: im king nigger wat 16 color.png (640x480, 34K)

wrgb

the pol/g intrajection
> discussion about technology is just part of the ideology of functional discussion about the jews, that I have taken upon my self to call this board pol/g

Free Palestine שחררו את פלסטין US-Israeli Collusion קנוניה אמריקאית-ישראלית Julian Assange ג'וליאן אסאנג ' The Five Eyes חמש עיניים Moazzam Begg מועם בג Iran Air Flight 655 איראן טיסה אווירית 655 NSA Spying Scandal שערורייה Johnny Garrett ג'וני גארט PRISM פריזמה Idefinite Detention מעצר בלתי מוגבל Shaker Aamer שאכר Guantanamo Bay מפרץ גואנטנמו Shooting of Philando Castile ירי של פילנדו קסטיליה Safiq Rasool שליח עליז Tuskegee syphilis experiment ניסוי טוסקגיי עגבת Child Hormone Replacement Therapy With Penectomy טיפול הורמונלי של הילד עם טיפול בכריתת רחם Edward Snowden

get a brain

War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

agent orange is pretty cool, petrodollar and bay of pigs too
torture abuse syphilis rapes rapists massacre illegal this is fun!
what a fun game :D

also you should be typing PATRIOT Act in all caps, it's an acronym

Attached: e787e0c.jpg (750x561, 48K)

Protecting America Through Raping India and Other Types

SURE IS TECHNOLOGY IN HERE.

>Child Hormone Replacement Therapy With Penectomy
Tell me this is fake please

>nigger tier bait
saged

Attached: 1510770393150.jpg (673x789, 68K)

Offense can never be given, it can only be taken, nigger.

time

to

go

back

Attached: time_to_go_back.jpg (794x1485, 417K)