Trustworthy brands (no CHICOM or ISRAELI spying):
1. BenQ
2. Asus
3. Acer
4. AOC
5. AMD
6. Nvidia
7. Realtek

DISCUSS TECH FROM REPUBLIC OF CHINA TAIWAN FREE AREA SUCH AS AMD, NVIDIA, ASUS ETC.

APPLE, INTEL, HUAWEI & OTHER ISRAELI COMPANIES NOT WELCOME

OLD THEAD:

Attached: RCG OP.jpg (800x621, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7bvQ155MOA
youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that MOSSAD and CHICOM (PEKING) trolls are NOT welcome in the Republic of China Taiwan Free Area general /rcg/. Huawei is illegal topic

>Trustworthy brands
>Nvidia
top kek OP

They are more trustworthy than CHICOM spy hardware such as Huawei or Xiaomi, are you Ashkenazi???

Is Taiwan a nice area to live for an expat? I want to live the cyberpunk experience but fuck moving to Shenzhen and live with the Chink communist government.

just let me login to update my driver

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=-7bvQ155MOA
Yes Taiwan is a lovely place.

Attached: 1280px-INF3-331_Unity_of_Strength_Chiang-Kai-Shek_and_Winston_Churchill_heads,_with_Nationalist_Chin (1280x873, 361K)

So much this!
I even spit my drink when I saw nVidia on that list, LMAO.

>tfw no qt3.14ChinkRepublicgf

I'm a man not woman also please refer to as chinese not chink, thank you.

The Trafalgar Square massacre of 1729

hahaha so funny, but let's take a moment to remind ourself that Tian An Men was no laughing matter and that we should do our best to stand up against violations of civil rights and human liberties, given that the 30th anniversary is coming next week.

Taiwan=/=china
*ahem*
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Giant makes nice bikes.
Also Merida, topeak ,sram, icetoolz, KMC, Sturmey archer/sunrace, microshift, taya chain.
All great shit

Attached: 1543769411164.jpg (7952x5304, 2.95M)

If you supoprt Taiwanese independence you are obviously a CHINESE COMMUNIST COCKSUCKER. The COMMUNIST REBELS see Taiwan as a breakaway province, where in as reality TAIWAN is a FREE AREA controlled by the LEGITIMATE KUOMINTANG CHINESE NATIONALIST PARTY and the MAINLAND is plagued by COMMUNIST REBELS, get out of this thread JEWISH ASHKENAZI.

LONG LIVE DOCTOR SUN ZHONGSHAN (YAT-SEN) & GENERALISSIMO CHIANG KAI-SHEK. NO MORE ISRAELI INFLUENCE, FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY FOREVER.

Attached: ROC_calendar.jpg (514x750, 189K)

>Acer
>Trustworthy when they sell trash

Attached: d69.gif (640x360, 1.47M)

ALSO IF INTERNET HAVE SMELL THEN YOU WILL SMELL LIKE KOSHER SALT, SMELLY JEW

Taiwan is rightful chinese soil you white pigfucker

I'm very sorry, let's fuck

*clears throat*
The Gulf of Tonkin incident 60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Trying to steal venezuelan oil Supporting Franco and Salazar Financing Bin Laden and Taliban Brazil 1964 Argentina 1976 Greece 1967 Haiti 1915 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in Latin America War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

No no no Taiwan is not a gay place, the recent law of gay marriage is from Israeli politics brought from by mainland people.

>t.commie chink nationalist kike-loving bugmen falseflagger

YOU ARE COMMUNIST JEW, I AM NATIONALIST.

I like this post

LIST OF PEOPLE SUPPORTING KMT NATIONALIST:
SUN YAT-SEN (principle)
CHIANG KAI-SHEK (principle)
DONALD TRUMP
DALAI LAMA

LIST OF PEOPLE SUPPORTING CCP COMMUNIST SCUM:
JOSEPH STALIN
POL POT
MAO ZEDONG
KIM IL-SUNG
KIM JONG-IL
KIM JONG-UN

You were the commie kike-lover all along zhang. Tell me how much you love xi. Go ahead.

ZHANG IS A JEWISH SURNAME, DON'T ASSOCIATE ME WITH JUDAIC SCUM KIKE.
XI JINPING = WINNIE THE POOH

>The Kaifeng Jews are the most well-known of the Jewish diaspora in China, having lived in Kaifeng since the Song Dynasty (c. 900). By the Ming Dynasty, Jewish influence had already became prominent - the Jewish clans had been appointed a set of surnames, most notably Gao, Li, Zhang, and Zhao, by which the remaining Jews are still identified to this day.

When supporting KMT government makes you communist, you know that Jow Forums is psyop from the MOSSAD.

Isn't Li/Lee literally the most common chinese surname? Lmao. Did the chinks get overrun by kikes?

The KMT is crypto-communist. Its economical policies tend to dictate state involvement over the means of production.

I think that jews are called Li but not all Li are Jews, but yes Jews do run Chinese politics. I have the copypasta if you want full insight.

Name ONE brand that doesn't bundle telemetry crap in everything they have. They are all BOTNET.

You are a crypto-jew. The KMT massacred communists prior to ISRAEL intervention in 1937.

Realtek.

Yet none of that shit is a secret in the west and is openly talked about (except for jewish shit which is controversial) but nice try CPC shill.

...maybe.

Prove that TAIWAN REALTEK is BOTNET

finally a quality thread on this shit board
good job, op!

Thank you friend, I wish to discuss high quality manufacturing.

How do I buy taiwanese shit for cheap without giving money to xi?

I have made new op photo, do you like it?

Attached: RCG OP.jpg (800x621, 107K)

You import from Taiwan websites such as crazymike or taiwan ebay equivalent ruten. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM CHICOM ALIBABA/ALIEXPRESS

If you cannot import then there is not much to do. I think some microsoft hardware is manufactured in Taiwan.

Israel did not exist in 1937. What did exist was the nation of AMERICA, the biggest blight upon the world. It was AMERICA who propped up China with putting all their factories there.
The funniest thing is that all that shit is CELEBRATRED. CIA has brainwashed the world's population so hard that 99% of people actually support it. So China is still less successful than the west.

ISRAEL existed in 1937, just not in state form. How do they declare war on Germany in 1933 if they were not an entity?

Attached: DailyExpress-March1933-judeafrontpage.jpg (800x575, 173K)

Glad you ask the question.
There are two things I would like to share:

1. Medical expenses in Taiwan is way more affordable.

2. Around early 2018 Taiwan update the act
"Act for the Recruitment and Employment of Foreign Professionals"
to provide a more foreign-friendly space.

If you want to work overseas, please consider Taiwan as an option :D

And more..... Taiwanese girls like foreign people... a lot.
If you know what I mean (wink* wink*

>AMD
china.....

kys

Are you referring the Republic or People's Republic?

both AMD IS AMERICAN FAG

AMD has Taiwan CEO, that's why I included them in my list.

AMERICAN COMPANY

Influenced from TAIWAN CEO

AMERICAN COMPANY AMERICAN HEADQUARTERS

Yeah, but the ceo is a taiwanese engineer user. Ackhtually, most scientists working in the us are asian.

listen Friend, I have no interest on argue with you. Agree to disagree OK?

AMERICAN COMPANY, AMERICAN STOCK EXCHANGE

>implying chinks scientists are just plagiarizing whores.

That is not me, that poster has flaseflagged.

Acer has high end products, you just keep buying the trash tier inventory pushers.

Taiwan is rightful Japanese soil you dog fucker.

Of course I know what you mean ;^)

Even Dutch has more legit claim than Japanese.

Disagree. Also I think nVidia is more like an America company. The headquarter is at California.

I like zenfone but ASUS made a more updated and cheap version of zenfone max pro m1 exclusively for India. (For enter the India market) It drives other user mad.

No user, the posterboy kikes, like your bouman for example are the ones taking credit for the works of the chinks. Like the one that was co lead in that group.

You stupid fucks can't even make your own language had to steal that from china too, get your own rightful claims

Taiwan is chinkshit

I guess Microsoft is an Indian company now, who knows?

>chinkshit
Get back to /csg/ then you invader.

>chinks doing anything buy stealing IP, and cheating on exam, and copying research papers.

My friend I have told you that I wish to agree and disagree.

Why can't we be friends??? youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA

It is tho. Just like how intel is an indian-israeli company.

giant bicycles

Agree.
I even have schematics for my laptop

Attached: 1555639607100.jpg (2560x1536, 1.25M)

Bikes aren't technology though, fuck off back to /n/.

buy zenfone 6 to BTFO the winnie poo fearing chinks

>t.never heard about bmx

>chinks
That's Chinese, we will reunite under the KMT and bring democracy to the lost generation.

yes they are

I would need to leave for a few hours. Keep this thread warm friends.

based

Literally discussed this with a friend today. I really want to switch and break free from the Chink and Kike matrix. I guess it's a start.

MSi and Gigabyte are also dubbing on commie chinks
pic related

Attached: Untitled.png (918x492, 44K)

BORN TO DIE
CHINA IS A FUCK
真主至大Kill Em All 1989
Free East Turkestan
410,757,864,530 DEAD CHINKS

Attached: 30bb10fb-28b3-480a-8a89-971444646a0e.jpg (622x341, 46K)

An entire thread of cringe

But Nvidia is the company for dumb goyims.

What is wrong with Israeli companies(god's chosen companies)? Are you an antisemite? There is nothing to fear from God's chosen people, they are your greatest ally!

>Influenced from

Completely irrelevant. I'm sure they work with the NSA and not foreign agencies. That makes them American.

Most prefer just Taiwan now, not a Republic of China simply because the name China carries ties to PRC China. Most just identity as Taiwanese.

>410,757,864,530
That number is 6000% more than the total number of people on earth
What kind of falseflag attenpt is this? Are you mossad? Or just a commie chink trying to instigate?

>not getting the copy pasta

You realize AMD and NVidia are US companies, right?