We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us

We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us.

A payload is linked below. There are a series of steps you must complete to access our first text.

A clue, one for each step:

1. 128
2. 13
3. 7
4. -1
5 .64
6 .16
7. 1993

The key is in the stars. We look forward to hearing from you.

CONSTELLATION ORG

pastebin com/zy7DqzXw

Attached: constellation-1.png (733x501, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YXTXRr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i have a big dipper if you know what i mean :^)

>We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us.
How can I know if I'm like-minded if you said nothing about who you are? Why should I care?

>cicada wanna be
cringe

no need i already figured it out

you are a group of programmers who obsess over developing privacy tools and cryptography tools and you want people who are smart enough to solve all your puzzles join you so you can circlejerk in a super secret club

I could probably solve the puzzles but i honestly don't give a shit why should i waste the time

if the title is 'privacy in the modern world' I guess its something to do with surveillance? 5 eyes shit?

>Hey, are you smart enough to be involved in a sekrit cryptology cybersec group!?
>Then solve our inane puzzles!
Anybody worth their salt is too busy

Hi NODE

lol probably tru but I'm bored, worth a try to say I'm in the club :^)

Let me guess, you searched for Dyatlov Pass on YouTube after /RBMK/ recommended. Then you got a recommendation for this video from the same author.

done step 1 already, this shit's easy lmao

Sure does look like one of his vids

If I care about privacy the last organizations I'd like to contribute to are these disturbing deep state alphabet shit.

Sure looks like N-O-D-E.net.

Gonna keep an eye on his channel and see if he posts anything about this.

>another creepy organisation posting riddles

Attached: C6ED1145-2D68-4874-8B0D-A3CF4946F001.jpg (636x419, 69K)

cool, i'm a hackerman myself too, what's your discord and instragram?

How about you post a fucking job listing instead of taking me through a stupid anonymous pseudo-hacking masturbatory adventure? I don't have time for this.

fpbp

discord if anyones interested
discord.gg/YXTXRr

gosh OP, you are so fucking gay

Ah fuck damn it
>finally have skills to be valuable for something like this
>its some shit about privacy and not the thing I care about

I think im going to make my own on thing like this in time. I would have already but it seems like a lot of work to maintain

I used to enjoy these up to the point where I actually joined the industry and realized it's 1000 times more mundane and boring and I then proceeded to find a bunch of cracker groups and realized 98% of them do social engineering and the other 2% crack software
I have nothing against either, but man I just had more expectations over all of this, maybe I should've joined the military idk

Eh, you wanted it to be like tha movies

But a lot of it still is, just slower and less dramatic.

you'll realize it when youre older, looking back
Anyways, for someone planning on making something like this but not lame, what would you advise?

Im thinking maybe I just start discussion around relevant topics, and then directly target anons who appear to have high skillset or potentially useful somehow to find the things Im looking for.

From my experience, I wouldn't bother trying to recruit people actively, just start work on your own and people will come and find you
If you do these for fun though, I'd focus more on some actual skillset development
ie have a vulnerable box somewhere and tell people to break it or something, the riddle stuff gets old fast and really doesn't have that many applications irl
That's just me though

yeah sure after i fix my xorg.conf

Attached: 1406827921652.png (804x906, 46K)

Cut this riddle stuff. It didn't work for cicada, and it probably won't work for you. You'll get people who like puzzles, but that doesn't mean they'll throw in with you and donate their free time to your ideology.

seems cool but don't really know much about it. good luck OP.

Can you even write a mathematical proof?

gay thread