Tell me to code know incels!

Tell me to code know incels!

Attached: 1558477758424.png (739x594, 189K)

looks like he got coded upon

*codes off into the sunset*

fuck off

very grim respondogger reported in

>using twitter
Fuck off.

Does "he" try to look like a massive faggot or does it just happen naturally?

easy: get woke, go broke

Should have learned to code better

someone explain this?

There will always be that special type of fucking moron that thinks that because they learned a skill they they are guaranteed a secure job. That’s not how the market works faggot

>muh market

Various news and "news" organizations wrote dozens of articles over the years either smugly demanding that laid-off blue collar workers learn to code to remain relevant or holding one example of someone who learned how to code over the heads of their peers to demean everyone involved.
Recently, after a wave of layoffs from many of these businesses, a large number of people on Twitter started throwing the exact same lines and attitudes right back in their faces which means that saying it is now evil and wrong because they are on the receiving end of their own bullshit.
In a nutshell, "it's only okay when I do it."

Most people think like that. I don't think the average person is a moron, they just don't know

Trump has cut off the media brainwashing bucks that the CIA was giving (((journalists))) and now they all need to learn to code.

>muh guaranteed job
I lUrNeD tOo CoAD, y Am I lOsInG mY jOb iNcEl!?!?!?!

>when your comfy office job awarded for being a jew falls through

first learn the difference between now and know, retard

Now watch the retarded users on this site celebrate the fact that one of the few news organizations not owned by Murdoch is being intentionally killed.

Learn to code, faggot.

>nobody will pay me to blog anymore :(((((

>Murdoch
I would like his news organizations to die too, so I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to imply here.

>ABC going through Pajeetification
L2C

Literally the embodiment of RENT FREE

God damn, add block will save the world.

TV is programming you

Doesn't the article mean programming, as in television programming?

So the tl;dr for seppos is the ABC is the Australian public broadcaster, our conservative government got re-elected and will cut funds

shh this is empowering

So basically the Jow Forums losers who learned how to code instead of going to LGBTQ+ Protests kept their jobs and all the normalfags lost theirs?

>muh culture war twitter outrage
Fuck off with these shitposts already

Attached: 1557474922050.gif (480x228, 263K)

Based. Hopefully this happens in Canada, the CBC is so shit.

Cheering for the death of polio doesn't mean I'm rooting for cancer, user.

Cheering for the deaths of the people who are working towards curing cancer meaning you're rooting for cancer though.

>state sponsored media is a good thing
hello shlomo

>people who are working towards curing cancer
This does not describe a single person in mainstream journalism. Not even metaphorically.

Nice attempt at baiting people with your cucky strawman

code know incels, user, whatever that means

>people who are working towards curing cancer
You seem to be talking about something completely else. Either that or you're completely retarded and think that ABC was some media knight in shining blue checkmarked armor that was somehow actively killing the cancerous policies of modern media giants.

You're cheering on the death of a news corporation NOT owned by Murdoch which is only making his grip on our media stronger.

Actually all major news organizations are feeling the heat since people have just stopped caring about their 24/7/365 thought police broadcasts. This isn't a position opening up for Murdoch to exploit, it's a tightening noose.

Someone mentioning Jow Forums on twitter doesn't make it technology related.

Journalists are degenerates, not normalfags.
Normalfags aren't so deluded as to believe that they're above reproach

I don't care I've stopped following most news organizations. I got turned off fox years ago and dropped the rest. Let the world burn for all I give a shit I won't be watching.

Learning to code is for pajeets and web dev cucks. If you want a job you need software engineering skills or be smart enough to go into research.

Why is Jow Forums so cool? It's the only for the lulz board left

I would never tell him learn to code.

He already has the cock sucking skills to become a prosperous whore.

have children

with lolis

Attached: 9cfad1b3a8dde1497bfdee760fb077b0.jpg (4084x5926, 2.61M)

Not really. It has to do with coal miners and similar workers. They've been losing their jobs. You might have heard about Trump winning a huge upset in part by promising to bring them back. In response, many on the left have been suggesting they get over it and learn how to code to remain relevant. Recently, a lot of "journos" have been getting laid off, and some dank memesters have been throwing it back in their faces; that they should get over what they want to do and worked hard to start doing and just learn how to code so they can be pajeet instead. Now, laid off propaganda artists are getting angry about it.

But you told me bloggers and writers of diversity and opinion pieces were the industry of the future? What are they supposed to do, buy a scooter and start working for uber eats? They just wrote a scathing editorial on it 6 weeks ago! And now the coding jobs are gone because the truck drivers and miners have taken them all!

WHAT FUCKING LUCK

'Cutting off the excess fat' so to speak.

Nothing wrong with making journalist begin critical thinking about doing the right thing to keep their job,.

I mean for the last 10 years, they've been splurging crap anyways.

>reporters mock 20-30 year veteran coal miners that got laid off thanks to obama regulations
>LOL LEARN TO CODE BOOMER HE BARELY HAS INTERACTED WITH A COMPUTER LOL LOL

>same reporters born in a actual computer literate generation and use them for work to report on stuff get told to code

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THATS PROPOSTEROUS AND FUCKING RACIST YOU PRIVVY WHITE MALES WITH BIG BRAIN INTELLECT!!!

>have bullshit faggot job
>whine when you lose said job

Yes, I remember a lot people confusing programming as planning vs programming as coding software

>unemployed faggot calling others losers