Wasting your evening after work on typing some code instead of watching movies...

>wasting your evening after work on typing some code instead of watching movies, hanging out with friends or playing games

No way a sane person would enjoy that

Attached: 15584777677001.jpg (500x693, 57K)

>programmers
>sane

>watching movies is as antisocial as anything. At least I’m interactive with a compiler.

Attached: F1A5062C-179F-4FF2-8FC6-33EBAC64B3A1.jpg (600x600, 110K)

code with friends!

Fuck off normalfag.
>>>/leddit/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/twitter/

this.

Did this guy let his kids to draw on his face?

my buddy does this when he's working on his game. He built a random map generator for his table top game which is pretty cool imo. However he also takes breaks to just chill. Guys who code for a living, then go home and do nothing else by code MORE are just broken. Seriously, just get another hobby. Even if it's just reading a book. Or watching theater.

Attached: 1463647658.jpg (575x431, 93K)

How old are you? Successful normalfags frequently DO occupy their nonworking hours with study or practice of their trade.

real chad spotted

>(((movies)))

Honestly programming seems pretty soi I think I might just be an electrician, woodworker or something else instead

Attached: freedomfag.png (875x989, 1.85M)

32 years old loser with anxiety and no ftiends

We are all just wasting our evenings until we kick the bucket.
What the fuck is it to you what we choose to do with them?

>watching movies
gay social programming
>hanging out with friends
result of gay social programming
>playing games
useless waste of time

fuck off bugman

I never thought of programming as something fun, it's just a way to solve a problem. Solving problems on it's own is fun but I don't have any drive to code to "just make up goals". I would rather just get drunk or watch anime. (preferably both)

Attached: unknown.png (851x501, 359K)

Do you just stare at the wall?

I taught my self programming last year and now I spend my evenings after work programming on my pet project. It's great.

I go back and forth and that's fine. I get really into and either extend my day job to my free time or work on other projects in my free time. Then sometimes I need time away and do outside stuff like fixing stuff on my property away from the computer. Get some exercise. And that's fine.

Most people can't even imagine working on what they do during the day in their free time for pleasure and I pity those people. As long as you can do that sometimes you should consider yourself blessed.

>watching movies
Waste of time.
>Hanging out with friends
Waste of time
>Playing Games
Waste of time, but I enjoy wasting it

90% of the time I'd rather be learning more mathematics or programming. I don't give a shit.

They would if they weren't dead-inside-wageslaves-that-work-because-they-have-to.

i doubt you're much smart and it is quite clear. no one really cares when you speak of yourself, but you already know this to be evident. good luck figuring yourself out you fucking loser

Those feet are so sexy. *sniffs*

why did you post a picture of my feet? >.< and why did you took it, in the first place?

>wasting evening
>watching movies
>playing games

Can't wait to be on my death bed and look back at my life thinking about all the time I didn't spend coding.

implying everyone on Jow Forums is coding

>doing something you enjoy and want to accomplish that gives you fulfillment and could lead to future success instead of wasting time with video games and movies that will amount to nothing

u wot m8

Because that's what good parents do

>wasting your time after work being productive instead of consuming

God look at those FEET

Attached: 867cb3e1cfde4daf59ffa86df4241149f020a173_00.jpg (400x400, 43K)

coding is normie now

Imagine the smell.

I find programming more satisfying than watching movies or games. Even just badly written useless hobbyprojects make me feel like I'm accomplishing something.

I'm han/g/ing out with friends right now!

i don't think watching movies is antisocial if there's deep social interactions in the movie that you observe

I and don't hang out with friends and i cant even code, and I'm not even that good with Linux knowing how much i invest my time into it, and I know nothing about networking.

I am doomed to be like this.

>playing games
>being a manchild

Grow up and raise your children.

Attached: Nintendo Labo for Adults Like Me.jpg (936x1306, 337K)