YEAR OF THE LINUX DESKTOP

THIS IS IT Jow Forums IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! NOW THAT HUAWEI CAN'T USE WINDOWS ON THEIR LAPTOPS THEY'LL USE LINUX (MOST LIKELY WITH GNU USERLAND)!

Attached: 1545129878050.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eweek.com/security/linux-lands-on-nsa-watch-list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And then Linux gets labeled a security threat, congrats dummy.

They have no CPUs though.

no it won't mr. trump is smart enough to know better

WSL 2, Linux Kernel coming pre-installed and all the terminal improvements... yeah rip, linux won't overtake anytime soon when there's less reasons for people to switch now.

It already is
eweek.com/security/linux-lands-on-nsa-watch-list

Next year is the year of the Linux desktop, what with all the people using Windows 7 who don't want 10's bullshit and are about to get warnings about EOL every boot.

who cares. I've been using it for 6 years without thhe need to go back at all. although I am worried about what will happen to the kernel now that linus has gone soft
nope they will go straight to windows 10. you're forgetting who these people are

That HongMeng OS they talked about will be a fork of Android. Mark my words.

>huawei starts shipping with linux
>fucking tencent ccp niggers start working on the kernel
>ccp now practically owns linux, linux will now give the cpp what windows gives the us gov
how is this a good thing?

Attached: 1555004683855.jpg (336x440, 35K)

yelling at the board should be perma ban wtf is this .. a child?

No, a shill, but basically the same idea.

Or they’ll just keep using 7 because only bugmen are losing their shit over the sponsored EOL FUD.

people said the same about XP users. not going to happen

>nb4 the media start claiming Linux is only used by terrorists, pedophiles, and commie spies, reducing our chances to have sex to a negative number

And they were right, plenty of people
kept on using it as it continued to naturally decline as they upgraded on their own terms. Were you living under a rock during the whole WannaCry fiasco? Don’t suck shill cock.

>GNU
More like GNO thanks.

>THEY'LL USE LINUX (MOST LIKELY WITH GNU USERLAND)!
More like, they'll use the GNU operating system, most likely with the Linux kernel.

As long as it's completely FOSS it can't be because anyone can just look at the source code and see it's clean

>Trump
>smart

Attached: 1339550542698.jpg (610x458, 250K)

im starting to think there is a legit windows internet defence force holy shit

>holy shit
Are you really surprised that the OS holding the biggest market share of desktops may have some fans on one of the most popular sites on the internet? If you're not under age, you're obviously new to Jow Forums.
Kind of disappointed in you Anonymous.

Attached: 4a2799c1c4e33154b74ce00a4acc26b4.jpg (300x300, 23K)

What else would I use?

Attached: speccy.png (3961x1053, 423K)

if that happends goodbye servers

Huawei stuff has been shipping with Kylin for a while, idiot