Just bought an x220. Did I make a good choice?

Just bought an x220. Did I make a good choice?

Attached: IMG-0042-1-1.jpg (600x469, 117K)

Yes

Only if under $120.

I don’t know, did you? Does it do what you need it to do? Why did you waste money on it if you weren’t even sure if it was a good choice?

yes

>x220
>1366 x 768

No.

cumstained?

>768p
user...

Last decent compact laptop made.

>p
like we're going to get it confused with interlaced

It's a fine resolution at 12". I'd get the same real estate with a higher resolution and scaling, and need a fucking microscope to use it comfortably without scaling.

I've been using one for a few years now, mainly as a data transfer mule for my photography stuff and occasional Web browsing when travelling. Hasn't let me down yet.

At 12” it’s not bad. I would prefer 900 but at that size it’s plenty usable.

IPS is a must
t. X220 TN owner

>thinkToddler cope
1366x768 is dog shit no matter what screen size you're running. It's inexcusable especially for something so overpriced as a new product.

Yeah, I have had one for a little over 2 weeks and I am so happy with it. It is powerful for the size/price/age, a nice change from the W/T series

t. zoomer
go back

No. Enjoy your piss poor performance with Zombieload mitigations.

>I bought thing, is thing good?

go see for yourself, you're not going to listen to anyone who says no anyways.

i have a 1080p xps 13 and i can still see the pixels. Time to replace your glasses user.

Yes

I use it with an external monitor most of the time. VGA, of course.

X220 is from 2011

>not putting up with inferior low-end resolutions that were superseded 30 years ago makes you a zoomer
Someone's projecting.
Yep, and 1366x768 was an inexcusably poor resolution even then.

have x220, i use it for class notes / coding. its light but screen is its only weekpoint to me. some ides are very cluttered / dont scale nicely so i end up using vim or gedit a lot.
have some time off this summer so im probably going to try to put a 1920x1080 panel in there.

leave it running for a few hours and make sure it's not spontaneously shutting off before you put too much time into it. signed, someone with a dead x220.

don't put up with it then, replace with fhd or get NeoPad with 4k display that destroys your battery. By the way, how did that Monday eye doctor appointment go ?

ThinkPad E530 I7 3620QM for 300$. A good price?

Would you say that it's enough as an anime machine or should I be looking at something with 1080p like a t450s?