AirPods

why is this the only Blutooth pair of headphones that actually works well?
I use them with an Android phone and it's the only pair of headphones that doesn't time out, disconnect or give me shitty sound because of reduced bandwidth.

What's their secret? Why can't chinks copy its internals and sell it for cheap?

Attached: 1543793090137.jpg (770x578, 34K)

Bluetooth really is shit. There's a reason people prefer annoying dongles and wires over it, they just provide better performance all around.

maybe but it's not shit when you pair Airpods. Why is that? Why is it that only apple can make it work?

Whether I use them with android or mac they cut out for split second every couple minutes. They're shit just like 100% of Bluetooth gadgets.

Back to your designated shitting street Ranjeet.

Attached: 1555315748749.png (742x987, 227K)

why do you indians hate apple so much? jealousy?

Beats Solo 3 and Studio 3 with the W1 chip also work great.

Why do you street shitters shill your manchild fruit toys so hard? Poor?

Attached: 1556662752375.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

your stupid memes are at odds with reality.

Attached: 1528290606986.jpg (1045x1138, 265K)

Is actually right in line with reality, because they call pretending to be Apple support daily. Their marks are in America not India.

wtf are you on about?

Attached: 1547376301219.png (1378x1008, 107K)

My problem with AirPods is more the shape and speakers. The IEMs I already have give me better sound. Also my ears are not shaped the same as Steve and Tim's so they don't fit well.

How are those I7S or whatever the clone of this shit is called. Are they shit?

The new Airpods 2 are pretty decent too with my android. Great sound quality and battery. Love 'em. And one of the few headphones that fit comfortably in my ear

They actually have better sound quality than ShitPods. The greatest of ironies.

Which ones?

But do they last?

Battery goes bad in 2 years. You have to buy new ones cant just swap batteries. Source iFixIt.

LOL I picked 'em up at a gas station and not only were they bulkier, felt like plastic but also the sound was nothing impressive.

Nice try kiddo Air pods are superior bro

My $25 redmi airdots are loling at your direction

i10/i12 are good I've heard

Attached: air pods jew.jpg (720x376, 26K)

Your image depicts sincere personal opinions but the webm depicts a shilling operation. They wouldn't be promoting the same opinions. They would be promoting whatever Apple paid them to promote to Americans. It's just a joke hypothetical scenario, but your argument that Apple shills would not be Indian is illogical.

>why is this the only Blutooth pair of headphones that actually works well?
They aren't even the best pair of apple bluetooth headphones, bud. That honor goes to pic related.

Attached: powerbeats.jpg (740x503, 35K)