>30
>no degree
>no exp

Will I be a forever NEET? I can fizzbuzz but nobody will hire me. WHAT DO I DO ARGGGG

at this rate i will have to invent a disability to not be pathetic

Attached: Diospyros_kaki_Frucht.jpg (1280x960, 566K)

Go to Jow Forums

persimmons are the best fruit

Options:
1. suicide
2. learn and get a job NOT in the meme IT field

then what field ?

spbp

youll be forever neet or do some menial works in an office selling some form of insurance or scanning items for people in a supermarket

Attached: 1553550755401.gif (262x199, 65K)

That isnt really that bad. Some people thrive and grow at work, some just do it because its necessary to function in society and do the bare minimum.
As long as you kinda enjoy your life who cares if you make only slightly above minimum wage. If you are not happy its obviously time to rethink your ways and improve

not even being an asshole
why not become a plumber or electrician?

due to scarcity in certain regions you can make more money than ever before, which will only increase during the great diabetes/Alzheimers boomer die-off/retirement over the next 15 years

more like wizchan

You seem to be a kraut, so just pick up a trade.

Yes u will

B-but you have to contribute to the market above all else! Who cares what you want, making money is all that matters cuck!

>more money than ever before
thats only america
in any other country you can barely afford food and/or rent as a plumber

Australia as well. If you enjoy manual labour then being a plumber, electrician, boilermaker or other tradie is the best way to make money. Outside the Anglosphere it tends to be shit though yeah

does it actually pay worse or at the same level as retail?
retail is considered the modern bottom class in America right now

Start your own I/T business. Offer support services to residential and small office companies. I did this for 8 years and made $40/hr. Charge a higher rate for businesses, lesser rate for home clients. I charged $80/hr for businesses and $40/hr for home clients. Will mean you have to work a lot though, potentially nights and weekends. Also, guarantee all your work. Beat your competitors in customer service, pricing, customer service and support.

>30
>no degree
>no exp
>start your own business
breh

Start wearing a dress and apply for Google

He clearly said he can fizzbuzz, he must know something.

fuck that i worked retail over summer while i was in highschool gave me depression and i was only there 3 months kek, i dont understand how plebs can put up with shitty jobs doing the same repetitive task all day

Attached: 1558244027095.png (700x932, 705K)

Eh its nothing for people that want to be creative or challenged at their workplace. Its for people that just want money so they can enjoy the other 16 hours of their day