Tell me why should I not order fanless pc from chinks? They use intel NICs and have the best prices

tell me why should I not order fanless pc from chinks? They use intel NICs and have the best prices

Attached: chink_fanless.png (971x748, 971K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sapphiretech.com/zh-tw/commercial/amd-ipc-fp5v
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>firewall
>intel cpu
enjoy your shit performance and security vulnerabilities
waiting on somebody to release ryzen embedded boards designed for routers

>intel
kys shill

You got a link OP?

>buying anything intel in 2019
kek

The firmware is utter trash. There's some which require you to toggle setting to be able to even boot Windows 10.

celeron
atom

Attached: 5d11a94cbe575d83f354aa0b62871630--vocabulary-eagles.jpg (236x251, 10K)

>intel ME in the firewall

Imagine those intel processors. Dual core, etc. In 2019.

Now, imagine them with 25% perf reduction.

>b-but it isn't a big deal

Motherfucker, microshit automatically updated my 2c/4t last night to mitigate ZL/MDS or w/e the fuck. Browsing the internet is noticeably slower when changing tabs, loading pages, etc.

Don't buy a dual core chinkshit.

> microshit
You have no idea what pfsense is or how sufficient these CPUs for 5Gbps routing, do you.

CPU is not big problem. What really matters for these small home server-like PCs
>power draw
>ram size
>zero noise
>no shitty drivers

>not setting it to check but let me choose which updates to download and install
not if you have snort or suricata running

you have to gut the registry and install a third party program to disable windows update and prevent windows 10 from repairing itself, its actually a huge pain in the ass

>intel
sapphiretech.com/zh-tw/commercial/amd-ipc-fp5v

cause this exist

It'll be a while until we see second generation embeded parts with 15w tdp and below. Following the previous release pattern, it'll be by Q1 next year after zen2 mobile parts.

Attached: AMD-Ryzen-Embedded.jpg (1200x670, 135K)

>router
>x86
MIPS or POWER only.

>shitel

doubtfull you will see such tdp if you want them to output 4x4k

Get raped twice and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

i'm sorry, did it offend you somehow?

those have been available for 6 months.
sapphire F5xxx or something.