Do you consume coffee before you begin programming?

Do you consume coffee before you begin programming?

Attached: 6c5aedcecf7ae37a7015e461f460c2c2af35d4f49ae554104105747e1652a32a.png (450x250, 43K)

yes
*sipp*

Attached: 1550458606476.jpg (405x500, 61K)

I consume tea because coffee tastes like absolute shit. It's a lot like beer in that retards pretend it tastes good, as if that makes them seem like adults or something.

of course, how else might I become a code ninja?

It's an acquired taste.

as you age bitter things start tasting better

Or maybe things simply start tasting less so bitterness becomes less overwhelming

Perhaps, but you are underage
>waaah beer no taste good
>waaah coffee no taste good
Cuck

Who are you quoting?

You

of course

Attached: 1530109942024.png (300x250, 43K)

>drinking coffee

Attached: 1558205744815.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

Attached: water.png (1243x559, 98K)

>posting anime

Jamaica blue mountain, black.

Used to love coffee, but my stomach won't let me have much these days. I take green tea, since its not as acidic.

Bean juice.

I find that more than 2 cuppas and my stomach gets upset/have shits

I usually go through 5 or 6 cups of Earl Grey in a day of programming.

>complaining about anime on an anime weebsite

Attached: 1556516752599.jpg (500x325, 42K)

It says Jow Forums - Technology, not Jow Forums - Technology themed Anime discussion.

Coffee makes me restless and unable to focus, I switched to a big ~1 litre pot of black/green tea. I recommend for anyone with the same issue, just that you'll pee a lot afterwards.

Real programmers try to maintain the Ballmer peak.

Glass of milk will help with that

I used to. It actually boosted my output.
Then I started realizing that I had become addicted and totally incapable of living without caffeine in my blood. I also needed more and more of the stuff to boost my output.
So I went cold turkey and decided to not get fucked with by this Jewish invention anymore.
I spent a while feeling tired and with a pounding migraine, but it was worth it. No more caffeine for me.

Tea tastes like nothing.
Never understood the hype.

>Le addicted to caffeine meme
Dude, if you stop drinking after a day you have a mild headache.

Redbull and Vodka gives me 140 IQ programming powers. It's a fucking great start to the morning.

No, I have a good cuppa tea.

Currently downing a liter of pomegranate concentrate a day for massive testosterone gains

it also says 4channel.org, god I wish this was still the guro board

Tea tastes like dirty water.
Coffee tastes absolutely amazing.

coffee drinkers deserve to be gassed

-nel

Attached: yotsuba_anime.png (1024x768, 1.27M)

No always feel hungrier with cawfee than tea.
Usually it is cupa sweet and creamy milk tea (4 berries or cheap strong tea like dilmah or lipton blend) accompany with another cup of pure tea (black or green, usually earl gray or vanilla) and a cup of water.

I come to Jow Forums and 4channel to discuss more mature topics.

Normalfag dumb post that never die.
Pretentious as fuck, how about being honest with yourself, be less of an inferiority complex mess and start respect other for once you man child?

Waterfags are insufferable.

You're both wrong. Fuck you.
-t. Tea, Coffee and Beer drinker.

I really don't like how zoomers are changing the culture here
I used to only see people complain about anime posters on twitter and youtube, but now I find myself posting that fucking yotsuba macro every day

Attached: 1540906793991.png (900x1200, 859K)

As someone who runs off of 64oz+ of coffee every day, I will readily admit coffee tastes like vulture shit until you acquire a taste for it, at which point it's delicious. It's probably better that you never acquired that taste, so good on you for ignoring retards who can't remember their first coffee/beer.

You don't know real addiction, some people work themselves up to multiple pots a day and when they stop cold turkey they fall ill.

>inferiority complex
>respect other for once
>man child
found the self projecting faggot

It's like Austin, TX.
Liberal SJW shits turn everything into an authoritarian shithole, like CA, then eventually some of them will get so upset with how 'authoritarian' and 'toxic' everything got so they'll move somewhere else, when they get there, they proceed to lobby for the same changes that made their previous forum/place to live so bad.

They're doing it here now, most of the people posting it have moved to Jow Forums since it's anonymous and they aren't bound by shit that comes with a normal forum, but now they want the same rules and restrictions that a normal forum would have had, since that's all they know and what they think is normal.

No, I consume max 2 cups per week so I don't fuck the effects up with tolerance.

user...

Yes sweetie?

I would like to tongue your anus.

Soda is my caffeine fixer. Never been into coffee.

No, I drink pic related.
I dislike the taste of coffee. Mate based drinks are way more refreshing.

Mate mate > Mio mate ginger > mio mate classic > Buenos mate > club mate > other mios

Attached: Thomas-Henry-Mate-Mate-Softdrink-0-5l.jpg (596x2362, 514K)

How can you be so right about coffee and so wrong about beer at the same time?

> No Thomas Henry Mate
Y mate?

This shit is literally unfermented beer, you might as well drink soda, at least that has carbonation for the same sugar content.

Literal shit

I'm a code thief. They both have high agility.

Before and during but mostly to give me something to do.

Getting up and going to make a cup is a great way to solve bugs.

Shitting is a good way to take a preplanned break

Coke zero

I hate coffee. It's like any addictive substance, if you don't drink it, you don't need it in the morning.

>>"It's not an addiction i can stop whenever i want!!!"

>>"I just need 6 cups a day."

I drank coffee for years but eventually built up a tolerance. When I quit drinking coffee I started drinking water with fruit inside it which I chill overnight, usually blueberries/lime, lemon/lime/mint/cucumber, or strawberries/basil. I sometimes drink kombucha for the flavor but I usually limited it to one bottle or can a day. Now I sleep better at night and feel more alert throughout the day.

No. I had a huge coffee addiction and it was horrible. Drinking coffee made my heart rate way too high and gave me a lot of anxiety. Kicking the addiction was even worse, but I feel a lot better now.
Tea for life

Attached: 1555247285950.png (864x864, 161K)

Not available in my area.

It's not? Beer taste like shit.
Soda is way too sweet for me, and doesn't have that much caffeine.

Wait. Isn't Thomas Henry mate just mate mate? The one I included in the pic?

I actually liked my first coffee.

I drink energy drinks like a faggot and I'm ashamed of the fact.

>They're doing it here now, most of the people posting it have moved to Jow Forums since it's anonymous and they aren't bound by shit that comes with a normal forum, but now they want the same rules and restrictions that a normal forum would have had, since that's all they know and what they think is normal.
You're absolutely right. This is precisely the thing that made Jow Forums shit and boring.

coffee tastes good and goes great with cigarettes but the caffeine makes me jittery so i prefer decaf
i only drink salted caramel tea so i guess it _can_ be good if it's not the boring herbal stuff
beer tastes the way white people's body odor smells and drunks are the most annoying people on the face of the earth.

>smoker talking shit about body odor
Oh I'm laffin

I take caffeine pills

>cigarettes smell bad
you have to be 18 to post here.

So that's the slavs secret…

I don't do drugs.

Jow Forums is not a fucking website. It's a board with technology as the main topic, on a weeb (anime) website called Jow Forums/4channel.

>on a weeb (anime) website called Jow Forums
/a/ is anime. Jow Forums is technology. stop being a faggot and keep your anime shit in /a/.

your summer is showing
either fucking kill yourself or lurk at least 6 years before posting ever again.

No because I drink tea like a civilized man.

my old roommate left me some weird guarana/caffeine pills and Ive been surviving off those. They're supposed to make you sweat, and it's supposed to be 2 pills twice a day.
2 at a time makes me waaay to jittery, I just take 1 every 6 hours on work days

Not anymore, I gave up caffeine and replaced it with sufficient sleep and exercise. I had gotten to the point where I couldn’t function without coffee even on weekends, and my activities and mood revolved around the half life of the caffeine in my blood.

Hand pour. It tastes better. Keurig and drip machines always make coffee taste bitter.

I use a Jura now. I still can't stand Starbucks or most machine coffees, though.

top tier
>caffeine pills
>black coffee
>[spoiler]adderall[/spoiler]

Good Tier
>tea
>coffee with light milk/cream

Shit tier
>flavored coffee
>soda

Tea, beer, liquor, and coffee all taste dogshit. Not even wine is good.
You all drink them for their side effects, and you like those side effects, so your brain does some mental gymnastics to convince you they don't actually taste bad. That's why they're "acquired tastes."

Coffee is incredible with milk cream and chocolate.
Tea is sweet and fragant on it own, what are you on about?
Alcohol is literal poison

I work in a kitchen and the entire restaraunt industry runs on redbulls and monsters

>been making coffee with a french press for the past few months
>recently went to the doctor for a checkup

>mfw my cholesterol shot through the roof

I'M OUT

Attached: 1458463120837.jpg (1141x1141, 994K)

Try some actual good beer and you will change your mind.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (640x480, 59K)

>tripfag
>soiboi beer

why am I not surprised

Most of the time

Attached: 31 - D6GqplO.jpg (499x499, 58K)

inb4 you think guiness or some other nasty shit is good.

Pic related, good beer.

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (640x480, 70K)

I consume coffee before I do almost anything.

>ipa
Would you like a nipple on your hipster juice?

Dude IPA doesn't mean anything its just American style beer, hops and malt.

Coffee is fucking disgusting garbage consumed by old people. It tastes like sewer water. Tea is just as bad, it tastes like dirt water.

Plain water or GTFO.

Try some dark roast from starbucks without putting anything in it if you want to know what coffee is supposed to be like. You may still hate it.

I miss my cat when leaving the PC and going to the kitchen to make some coffee or tea.

Attached: feels like shit, man.jpg (855x310, 53K)

Yes, the only somewhat kind of sort of decent coffee is insanely strong coffee, but it still tastes of reek and crap.

Dropped the caffeine habit. To expensive and my body couldn't handle it any longer. 12 monster cans was a slow day. I eventually switched to caffeine pills but I started finishing the bottle in less than a week
Grow up. People like to drink without getting drunk. People don't just want to drink coke all day long
As much as I hate tripfags and especially this one
Is right
Mass produced beers like Budweiser are terrible. But also don't try proper hipster trash

*crack*

I wouldnt mind the anime posting but its usually nu-anime normalfag moeshit. Go to /a/ you fucking losers.

People complained about anime on non-anime boards from literally the first year of the website's existence, when it was still explicitly about anime. Fuck off, newshit.