Redpill me on Huawei

Is Huawei based? The Jewgle headline the other day caused me to notice how terrified (((they))) are of letting Huawei expand into foreign markets.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 9.46.49 AM.png (1202x1204, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prosperousamerica.org/top_five_cases_of_huawei_ip_theft_and_patent_infringement
thesybergroup.com/tag/huawei-steals-from-cisco/
telecoms.com/494704/huawei-facing-us-trade-secret-theft-indictment-and-zte-style-ban/
infosecurity-magazine.com/news/was-nortels-ottawa-campus-bugged/
reddit.com/r/CanadaPolitics/comments/as1wyb/huawei_was_built_on_the_backs_of_stolen_ip_from/
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/01/us-indicts-huawei-for-stealing-t-mobile-robot-selling-us-tech-to-iran/
cbronline.com/news/huawei-charges-justice
androidauthority.com/huawei-theft-bonus-program-955187/
gadgetmatch.com/motorola-ceo-huawei-stole-theft/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-huawei-tech/huawei-cfo-to-seek-extradition-stay-citing-trump-comments-idUSKCN1SE18G
federalregister.gov/documents/2019/05/21/2019-10616/addition-of-entities-to-the-entity-list
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huawei maybe you know it as ultra chip phones.
But huawei is like intel,cisco,qualcomm,Apple from china

>locked bootloader

>Huawei maybe you know it as ultra chip phones.
>But huawei is like intel,cisco,qualcomm,Apple from china
You're trying to tell me it makes quality stuff for cheap? Looks awesome!

>the only time Google gives a fuck about foreign interference is when someone else is doing exactly what they do and possibly cutting into their profits
They both need to be fucking purged.

>Asks for redpills
>Gets commie dick
Are you content?

Yes, ultra high tech, massive patent portafolio and high R&D in high tech markets

>China
>gommunist
Oh Pappy, they really shouldn't allow you to browse the internet unsupervised in the old folks home.

When did Jow Forums get so bluepilled about chinks? They certainly don't give a fuck about your privacy or international law.

prosperousamerica.org/top_five_cases_of_huawei_ip_theft_and_patent_infringement
thesybergroup.com/tag/huawei-steals-from-cisco/
telecoms.com/494704/huawei-facing-us-trade-secret-theft-indictment-and-zte-style-ban/
infosecurity-magazine.com/news/was-nortels-ottawa-campus-bugged/
reddit.com/r/CanadaPolitics/comments/as1wyb/huawei_was_built_on_the_backs_of_stolen_ip_from/
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/01/us-indicts-huawei-for-stealing-t-mobile-robot-selling-us-tech-to-iran/
cbronline.com/news/huawei-charges-justice
androidauthority.com/huawei-theft-bonus-program-955187/
gadgetmatch.com/motorola-ceo-huawei-stole-theft/

>n-no don't support the chinks, goy. T-they don't respect muh intellectual property rights.

Attached: nervousmerchant.jpg (600x761, 56K)

>being a scummy piece of shit is fine as long as you aren't a kike
I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 1548778171021.png (399x370, 7K)

>IP theft
>theft
didn't know one could steal ideas...

well now you do!

Chinese botnet
Learn English before posting

all proven fake news

go stand in front of tanks

Lel

this

their phones are shit, has backdoors allowing the chinese goverment to spy on you and is probably going to replace playstore with aptoide, which is even worse than playstore

They spy on everybody and it will all come out during the Huawei CFO’s trial.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 六四天安門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安門大屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍進政策 The Gay Rights Movement 文化大革命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门

Prove each one individually or your organs will be harvested, Chang.

>>locked bootloader
this

Nice deflection. Nobody is making the argument that China cares about privacy - they obviously fucking don't, and their hardware is backdoored to shit.

What people ARE saying is that China can't blackbag or suicide you for calling Israel an apartheid state; American and western """""intelligence""""" agencies can.

Attached: 1556477729658.jpg (1275x1650, 314K)

>They spy on everybody
You mean just like the NSA and CIA?

That's because they don't care about Jews and just copy Jews strategy

True, Chinese do adopt a lot of strategies that Israel/Jews use. The difference is that China isn't trying to genocide white people for threatening their power.

Are you retarded? China is far more oppressive and you will get v& for criticizing the government, and by sucking chink cock you aren't stopping kikes from oppressing you either so you would be essentially just letting two different cancerous groups spy on and oppress you.

jewrica doing it again

At this rate, American will be the first to get thag treatment from Chinese

What's your point, though?

Is that not all the more reason for those agencies to ban them?

And I don't live in China now do I, retard?

I would recommend the same advice to Chinese citizens - don't fucking use hardware made and designed in your own country. Chinese intelligence (read: political dissident hunter/killer organizations) is not a threat to people in America; American intelligence (again: political dissident hunter/killer organizations) is not a threat to people in China.

Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't.

See above in this post. Using hardware that isn't backdoored to intelligence agencies that can make you disappear is the logical choice. For Americans/western citizens, that means Huawei. For Chinese citizens, that means literally anything else.

"Maybe" China will do that vs Jews/Israel literally already doing it. I don't know about you, but I'd much rather have a CHANCE at not getting genocided than it being guaranteed.

This seems to be the paid insect chink bugman response. My only question is why do I want the chinks to spy on me as well? What would I gain by letting the Chinese spy not just on me but by having spy access on my nation’s very infrastructure?

Are you fucking retarded? Please answer and convince me that I should be in favor of letting an actual communist slash fascist subversive nation spy on me?

Fucking retard. Yes the US spies. This is a big enough problem as it is. Who wants China doing it too?

Chinese spy hardware absolutely is a threat inside the US. China has thousands of spies here and they have been busted many times importing drugs and weapons, intimidating people, breaking into homes, and even murdering folks.

Say China is fascist (because China is indeed fascist)? Oops some Chang just burned your house down.

You're assuming that using Huawei devices somehow protects you from the same backdoored telecoms equipment that already exists throughout the US

>And I don't live in China now do I, retard?
Exactly, you aren't bound to the chink government's "values" unless you decide to suck up to them, your mistake is thinking that the globalist mindset is in any way beneficial to you when in reality you are being bound by two sets of values, you see this all the time in games for example where companies have to censor themselves and install chink spyware to be able to operate their games in china.

>Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't.
First you have to prove that you are somehow outside your country's jurisdiction when you own a foreign product (you aren't, it's the opposite).

They got too close to the sun

Attached: icarus.jpg (801x560, 154K)

I mean, they're a highly authoritarian capitalists with communism lite policies.

see
>I would recommend the same advice to Chinese citizens - don't fucking use hardware made and designed in your own country. Chinese intelligence (read: political dissident hunter/killer organizations) is not a threat to people in America; American intelligence (again: political dissident hunter/killer organizations) is not a threat to people in China.

The US/western *governments* probably shouldn't use Huawei hardware, sure. That would be an ACTUAL threat to national security.

But private individuals? That only """""threat""""" to national security that poses is the fact that the CIA/NSA/GCHQ/Mossad don't have hardware backdoors built in to every component on your phone or hardware - they won't be able to as easily blackbag or suicide or character assassinate someone for calling Israel an apartheid state or pointing out Jewish over-representation in media and government.

>China has thousands of spies here and they have been busted many times importing drugs and weapons, intimidating people, breaking into homes, and even murdering folks.
Hahahahahaha oh my god, wow. You're either a fucking massively gullible moron or a blatantly obvious astroturfer.

There have been hundreds or thousands of DOCUMENTED cases of American intelligence agencies killing political dissidents inside the US - I have literally never heard of Chinese agents doing any of that shit you mentioned to Americans.

To be clear, China is a fucking authoritarian shithole. The only difference between China and the US/western countries is that China doesn't try to cover up murdering political dissidents.

It's only a small step, but any step you can take to make it harder for them is a step you should take.

What the fuck are you talking about? Huawei hardware doesn't have American backdoors. This makes it harder for the CIA/NSA/Mossad to suicide me for boycotting Israeli products.

Attached: Zionist hatred of whites 2.png (714x644, 169K)

Seems like you've had enough redpills.

Attached: 1512585483594.jpg (651x768, 96K)

Your go-to is that “wellllll the US is doing it too...”

That’s not an excuse to let China do it. And China has a long history of attacking, intimidating, and killing US citizens and nationals right here in the US.

I am enjoying your salt though, damn you’re ass hurt about this. There’s nothing you can do now, anyway.

THE EXTENT OF HUAWAI’S SPYING WILL COME OUT AT THE HUAWEI CFO’S TRIAL AND ITS YUGE BIGLY

Attached: A3A888E0-6EF0-4324-9551-E7AFBC3E883B.jpg (767x1023, 58K)

>Your go-to is that “wellllll the US is doing it too...”
Nice deflection, astroturfer. The public is turning against Israel, and they already don't trust the CIA and NSA.

Chinese hardware is safer for Americans to use because it isn't backdoored for American intelligence agencies. Same can be said for American hardware for Chinese citizens.

>And China has a long history of attacking, intimidating, and killing US citizens and nationals right here in the US.
Lmao [citation needed]

You're losing, my friend. Better get back to your homeland in Israel. If you aren't Jewish though, good luck in the coming years :)

Attached: 1551545160854.png (280x278, 103K)

>>>>Huawei>>>>
Prologue
>ceo knew the story so he told her cfo daughter would be going to jail in a state station
>huawei cfo meng got jailed in canashit for accusations over helping iran and muh million dollar fraud (sounds familiar)
>escalate the obvious smear to more charges against daughter and Huawei because plan A wasn't enough
>the cfo was had thyroid cancer. it was a naofumi-tier setup
fucking glownig smear tactic

Mutt time
>mutt barks muh backdoors when there's no evidence
>china balong 5G is spying us. -t. spy
>hot boilerplate, this escalates even further plan C-i-a
>trade blacklist
>China cut ties with Google or was it the other way around? :hmm:
>two canacucks arrested, maybe just coincidence (actors?)
>US/Google/ARM and Huawei no longer dear friend

reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-huawei-tech/huawei-cfo-to-seek-extradition-stay-citing-trump-comments-idUSKCN1SE18G

Attached: Discredit Huawei.jpg (632x463, 56K)

You should try revising that a bit for clarity.

Iran sanction is also the official reason they are now using to sanction Huawei
federalregister.gov/documents/2019/05/21/2019-10616/addition-of-entities-to-the-entity-list
>To illustrate, Huawei has been indicted in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York on 13 counts of violating U.S. law (Superseding Indictment), including violations of the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), by knowingly and willfully causing the export, reexport, sale and supply, directly and indirectly, of goods, technology and services (banking and other financial services) from the United States to Iran and the government of Iran without obtaining a license from the Department of Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), as required by OFAC's Iranian Transactions and Sanctions Regulations (31 CFR part 560), and conspiracy to violate IEEPA by knowingly and willfully conspiring to cause the export, reexport, sale and supply, directly and indirectly, of goods, technology and services (banking and other financial services) from the United States to Iran and the government of Iran without obtaining a license from OFAC as required by OFAC's Iranian Transactions and Sanctions Regulations (31 CFR part 560). The Superseding Indictment also alleges that Huawei and an Iranian-based affiliate, working with others, knowingly and willfully conspired to impair, impede, obstruct, and defeat, through deceitful and dishonest means, the lawful government operations of OFAC.

>reason they are now using
It's been the reason the whole time, it's the reason we're extraditing the Huawei CFO from Canada. Her trial will be very revealing.

>Chinese hardware is safer for Americans to use because it isn't backdoored for American intelligence agencies. Same can be said for American hardware for Chinese citizens.
No it's not safer, it's just a different botnet based in a fascist country and using a Huawei device will not protect you from NSA spying even if you use it on a Huawei 5G network, dummy.

Using Huawei hardware adds a roadblock to NSA/CIA surveillance.

That's why they're so desperate to (((shut it down)))

>You're losing
>china's official party hardware manufacturer is getting destroyed
>you're shilling for the chicom who is getting destroyed as we speak
>supposedly I'm losing, while you're here doing desperate, paid chinkshill damage control
Huawei's losing, I'm just mocking your amateur shill attempts to save your official government network spy gear clone factory. And in case you didn't know, Israel and China have been teaming up big time lately. Huawei's just another kind of Israeli botnet.

No it doesn't. Huawei gear does not protect against NSA spying in the least bit. It simply allows another whole nation to spy on me as well.

>Adds a roadblock to NSA/CIA surveillance
Have you not read the UK Huawei security audit report that shows how many security loopholes they have?

>be Christian
>operate Christian mission targeting Chinese students abroad
>Huawei gear tracks you down
>Chinese spies kill you
>well at least the NSA wasn't listening to your calls, ghost devil ;^)..

lol