IP rights are a bluepill illusion

>CHINA BAD BECAUSE MUH EYE PEE RIGHTS
Why are you faggots defending some bullshit game invented by kikes? Break the conditioning user. Ideas are not material, they are not bound by scarcity, those who fear the "theft" of an idea in truth fear someone else will produce a better realization of it.

Attached: 1554480575528.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Whats with the faggots on here constantly defending a communist shit hole? China is absolute trash and a nightmare to live in.

Wow omg. No need for such racism and anti-semitism. This is not Jow Forums

aaah yeah, theres the chink apologist.
muh cheap phone, amarite Chang?

>chink cope thread
saged and cringepilled

Attached: 1558408359427.jpg (326x294, 12K)

>This is not Jow Forums
Jow Forums is not a board. Jow Forums is an idea an it knows no limits.

>break up & BTFO of china
doubt that's a possibility at this point in time. China is not a subsaharan shithole like Iraq or Libiya...

>free mongoloids
>mongoloids

Attached: 1556170707099.jpg (399x385, 53K)

So i guess you like cheap knockoffs? What is your point here? Communism never wins in the real world

I'd rather be a filthy Chinese peasant than a numale who freely white knights for his robber barons masters' right to cuck him via legalized monopoly.

cringe

It's only natural for a board of communist toejam eaters to support china.

Jow Forums is a board created to contain your brand of retardation, can you fuck off so we can talk about tech and not talk about politics under the guise of tech

>its an oriental shithole nevertheless & will be BTFO to the 3rd world where it belongs
time will tell... I wouldn't bet my money on it though.

But I sell closed source software myself.

Fuck off, Chang. You won't discredit anyone with muh Jow Forums, your shit ching threads will always be exposed.

Jow Forums merely adopted the memes while Jow Forums was formed in them...

Attached: _96969502_78b75efc_37fe_449f_944e_0fa30805a597.0.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

Ok thank you Kevin, when the Paralympics come up I'll be rooting for you. Can you stop shitting up the tech board now

I'm calling you out on your bullshit, Chang. You seem hurt. What's the matter?

>if you don't like Chinese bullshit you're a poltard
Is this real life?

Attached: 1556241175764.png (565x289, 303K)

Weird how this Jow Forums OP thread still isn't doing any tech discussion, don't you have any tech related points to make? Or did you get bored of defecating in your cage and decided to shitpost about China here instead

I don't know how hard it is to understand. As long as the US and all of the western world follows copyright laws than china should or people in the US wont bother developing new ideas. If china were so open the free ideas they would let the whole world take their copyrights too.

Because this thread is about politics, if you fail to understand that, your communist government should send someone who's not retarded and is capable to interpret the OP. Fuck off, Chang.

Attached: 1557055661272.jpg (604x555, 44K)

all science and technology comes from the west, IP and patents seem to be working alright

hawei go bye bye hahaha

>steals IP
>sponsors corporate/industrial espionage
>hacks government military systems around the world even after agreeing not to
>supports literal slave labor
>destroys the environment
>destroys wildlife for "traditional medicine"
>has no concept of human rights
>censors the internet

I could go on but I dont really need to anyone defending china lives in some sort of reality distortion bubble

Attached: pollution-in-china.jpg (1000x676, 550K)

Have sex

Yet you are on 4channel instead of Jow Forums.

Curious

replace the word traditional with western, and you just described murkastronk

sounds like you need some more tiger penis, shark fin and bear gall bladder juice there chang

how

supports terrorist states like north korea, pakistan

>gets pointed out
>gets upset
typical Jow Forumstard brainlet

I hope all of you that screech about IP theft have never pirated anything

piracy and IP theft are two very different things

really cringe

Literally the only one who hates chinks are cucks, kikes, and niggers.

>>CHINA BAD BECAUSE MUH EYE PEE RIGHTS
I agree with you on IP
but china is bad because of it's soulless bug people

Attached: chinese rush hour.jpg (1280x720, 265K)

Seethe more kike, I for one cannot wait for the day both jewgle and huawei implode.

what wrong with not liking humanoid locusts?

Nothing, I just find it strangely suspicious that the kikes have quite a stake in seeing China collapse, and all of the (((right opinions))) are being parroted 24/7 on this board. If that doesn't provoke the slightest suspicious then it'll become clear that you're part of the problem as well, whatever sort of humanoid you may be.

Furthermore, this didn't begin with Huawei being banned from using Android, it began long prior to that. It was only a couple of years ago when the chinks were nothing but slightly whiter Vietnamese people with the population of India. Attitudes started to shift a few months before the run up to the US-China trade war, almost as if this was all planned by an external source. Webms from Chinese CCTVs started being spammed and now the chinks went from literally-who to being worse than niggers. The hatred towards kikes started to die down dramatically and people actually defended our Israeli overlords for once. The trade war came and the psyop continued further, now they were a serious threat, (which don't get me wrong, they are) everyone all of a sudden gave a shit about the feelings of sandniggers and kikes were actually being defended from antisemitism. It was only now when Jewgle intervened on Huawei that I realize the true source of this psyop. Shitposting aside, this is where the war on opinion begins.

IT cowards go and hide in the corner while the long arm of Satan reaches into their butthole, get arrested for using unlicensed debugger

The kikes have really fucked with this timeline.

>Ideas are not material, they are not bound by scarcity
OP is a scholar and a gentleman, i salute you good sir

psyop
abandon thread

Jow Forums is a containment board for disgusting shit-for-brains bigots such as yourself. Pls stay there.

Imagine calling out someone for bigotry whilst also calling all chinks subhuman.

Anyone who uses intellectual property to milk and drain people's wallets deserves to be fucked with a cactus and shot, ideas are there to be shared and not hoarded and bottlenecked by some greedy assholes. IP theft FTW.

Chinks are yellow Jews

and the gweilos are the goodest goy kike enablers.

China was founded on jewish communist ideology, funny how you need to resort to jew hating to try to convince people to buy your botnet trash.

China has multiple "studios" fucking with indie devs in the Google Play Store. They cloned the app and used their own network effects to steal all the revenue. They probably even bought ads. Imagine if you give free rein for these people. Any kind of indie development = dead. More organic innovation = dead. Corporations would love it tho.

Kek Jow Forums is the product of an invasion by users from the shitty websites stormfront and reddit.
Stay within your borders, Jow Forums!

Only people who aren't good at coming up with ideas say things like this.

Why does it have to be a cheap knock off? People could build and improve on pre-existing technology if it were open rather than have the company who invented said technology sit on their asses and not innovate until the patent expires because no one else can use it.

>The unholy alliance between the US and the USSR fits perfectly within the Judaic plan of a 20th Century world order. Japan surrendered as planned and the Chinese Civil War continued, but the long running theme of Jewish meddling doesn't stop here. The Soviets handed over control of Manchuria to local Communist forces. The KMT sought to retake Manchuria and launched an offensive campaign against the Communists, however the Jewish elites in the US organised a ceasefire between the KMT and CCP, a move that would doom the Nationalists and solidify Communist Jewry into the Chinese power structure. The ceasefire allowed the Communists in Manchuria to regroup and prepare themselves for the KMT invasion. The worn-out KMT were immediately pushed back, and the Communists in Shaanxi (who had been hiding in the mountains for the majority of the Sino-Japanese War) united with Manchuria. The CCP took Beijing in early 1949 and the People's Republic was established in October. Mao Zedong took in many Jewish figures during his rule, such as Jakob Rosenfeld (Minister of Health 1947), Sidney Shapiro (Translator, also actor in communist propaganda films), Israel Epstein (Journalist - Propagandist, CCP member), Ruth Weiss (Journalist - Propagandist), and finally Sidney Rittenberg (CCP member, close-acquaintance with Mao and many other prominent politicians), Rittenberg also had the surname Li (a Sino-Jewish surname as mentioned previously). Every single person listed was either involved with Mao directly or had influence in Chinese legislation through the Chinese People's PCC. By the end of Mao's rule, the Jewish elites had enough fun with tormenting the masses and worked towards the 21st Century world order, one where the sheer manpower of Chinese manufacturing will come to use. The population of China shot up after the famines under Mao, and out came hundreds of millions of workers ready to dominate manufacturing sectors across the world.
The string only lead upwards, kike