So apparantly 5g does weird things to trees

So apparantly 5g does weird things to trees
youtube.com/watch?v=FcysZ65Mpp8
Can anyone explain this?

Attached: 5g.png (419x687, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archlighting.com/products/lighting-controls/leafnut-wireless-control-system-venture-lighting_o
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/5G
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, this is a youtube video with a guy speaking incoherently about a tree

he has several different videos of different trees

heating water molecules.

Apparently, you're a fucking retard. kys

nothing to see here, goyim. just a regular (((street lamp))). move on

wew at least I don't peddle cancer tech.

Lightning or disease.

down syndrome much

You know its quite interesting. On locations with high radiation like Chernobyl there is tons of greenery mostly because the humans are gone(health issues to animals aside)
Yet that tree is dying

>So apparantly 5g does weird things to trees
No, it's called fucking autumn.

Look at the publish date its the end of april

>28th of autumn
Assuming you meant April, the leaves still fell off during autumn and it hasn't bloomed yet because this is britbong country (wales if I'm picking up the dialect correctly) and it's cold as fuck. There are other trees that are just blooming as well.

> Assuming you meant April
Yeah meant april but autumn got stuck in my head.
Also idk i dont live in wales i'm greek so there is a lot of sunlight for trees to grow.
I would assume though that a tree meant to grow there would not have such a hard time.

Well, I'm a Norway fag and trees didn't start blooming until late April here due to little sun and it snowing far into may. The climate in Britbongistand is slightly warmer, but still.

I'm sorry, I don't speak retard.

>Grass is still healthy even though it's closer to the antenna than the tree.

>what is artificial turf

Attached: demoralization.jpg (1036x471, 293K)

Yeah bro, fucking totally lmao

What about the fucking tree that's even closer to the house then? Is that artificial too?

Anti 5g retards have never heard of phototropism

1. 5G transmitters are far larger than the thing on that lamppost
2. The surrounding shrubbery and grass are all fine
3. That's tree rot
4. Fuck off back to /x/ and or Jow Forums

>its the jews
shut the fuck up, no
jews dont wanna kill everyone with 5G that doesnt even make sense, 5G cant kill

Attached: IMG_-w43ef1.jpg (61x103, 6K)

>tree struck by lightning is dying

Attached: 1558392742429.jpg (175x175, 7K)

Bad vibes dude

you blithering retarded nigger, the only thing that is without a doubt confirmed about 5G is that it's going to knock meteorology equipment and weather forecasting back to the 1980s because of the frequency bands that'll be used

I'm sure it'll knock your baby making equipment too.
These towers should be destroyed.

It's going to be fun to watch videos of Flat Earther tier people taking down 5G posts in hazmat suits

Attached: 0303.jpg (399x385, 44K)

>5G transmitters are far larger than the thing on that lamppost
how do they make 5G phones a shrink ray?

It's not 5g, 5g is just an idea, it's the milimeter waves emitted by 5g compliant equipment.

>conflate any disdain towards the government to a meme psyop you designed to make such people look bad
>frogposting in current year
lurk moar, agent

Attached: 397.jpg (447x400, 41K)

Jesus Christ learn a bit about how telecoms work you fucking cretin, it's the exact same shit with any other mobile transmitters.

5G is deadly for people with metal in their head.
the microwaves heat metal particles which in turn damage brain cells. The cooked brain cells become cancer. Many governments have banned 5G

Attached: brain-tumoer-cell-phone.jpg (960x557, 183K)

you fucking implied that 5G transmitters were huge. they can be as small as a micro sd card.

>chance of getting a brain tumour is 0.001%
>using a cell phone increases by 40%
>chance of getting a brain tumour is 0.0014%
wew lad

>you fucking implied that 5G transmitters were huge
Yes, they are on the network side. Look up any picture of a commerical transmitter. Do you seriously not understand why a transmitter serving MULTIPLE people might need to be larger than a personal fucking transmitter in your mobile?

>LeafNut uses WiMAC (wireless management and control) technology to remotely monitor and control the output of each individual street light using a combination of GPRS and FM radio frequency of 868 MHz.
archlighting.com/products/lighting-controls/leafnut-wireless-control-system-venture-lighting_o

Attached: 1517231996_LeafNut_Case_Study_-_Luton_UK_v2.jpg (330x400, 25K)

In the city where they tested 5G, 4 elementary school children developed brain tumors.
5G is history. If you're invested in the technology it's time to sell your stock.

>the city where they tested 5G
>the city

Attached: 1553030486646.png (431x428, 22K)

Its probably bugs or some disease. 5g is a stretch.

user, please, explain how 5g is cancer tech
Specifically, explain, please, how 5g is more harmful than wifi technologies we have for many years

Attached: 1544980774770.jpg (768x1024, 234K)

verizon has billions invested in %G
verizon purchased tumblr to silence the scientific and medical communities that were blogging about the dangers of 5G. Legit peer reviewed research. Verizon then banned adult content on tumblr to create an uproar to hide the controversy. Verizon lost billions, they consolidated tumbler stock to hide how bad it was failing, but now verizon's stock is starting to plunge.

youtube comments say 5g is developed in israel but usage is banned. is this true?

I'd do her.On that hood even.

No.

This is some average Joe with no knowledge in botany jumping to a conclusion he wants to reach because he was already suspicious of 5G.
Things like this happen to trees ALL THE TIME and there can be many causes. Try eliminating those other causes before you reach your conclusion.

5G is 40GHz - 200GHz
it passes through concrete walls
there is no shielding for those frequencies
no place is safe

Literally everything else is growing fine in that photo, even closer to the so-called radiation... Are flerfers/pollacks/stormfags/truthers so fucking brainwashed they can't even see what's in front of their eyes?

Attached: 1558539628455.png (419x687, 512K)

kek
They're using 3.5GHz in NSA mode
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/5G

5G doesn't exist outside marketing yet.

>40GHz - 200GHz
>passing through concrete walls
W E W you are a fucking retard. 5GHz wifi radio waves can barely penetrate through a house's full interior, how do you think 40GHz is going to penetrate through fucking concrete?

WHAT?!!!1! But I water the tree everyday.

>Are flerfers/pollacks/stormfags/truthers so fucking brainwashed they can't even see what's in front of their eyes?
This is why giving the average person easy access to the internet was a mistake. Average people are too fucking stupid to think critically and get easily swept up in batshit retarded YouTube conspiracy nonsense.

>RT America, a propaganda outlet for the Russian government, has aired programming linking 5G to harmful health effects without scientific support
lmao
I wonder, is it russians or burgers who fell for the bait are spamming these threads

Attached: 1544042920154.jpg (325x253, 12K)

most people surveyed don't even know what 5G is for. they think better than 4G
5G in not even for the consumer, or your phone
it won't make your downloads faster

5G is only for government

Attached: 5G-dominoes1.jpg (1931x1080, 214K)

Attached: Title-Senate-Hearing-5G-No-Studies2.png (1931x1080, 1.25M)

Attached: 5g-danger.jpg (800x677, 43K)

5G is known to cause a significant decrease in penis size

Clearly this species of tree is a litmus test for the dangers of 5G, like the canary in the coal mine. That's why they don't want you to know about this pic!

5G makes you gay and libtard

Yeah 5G fucks with weather satellites that measure water vapour.

Literally every new technology, the alt-right says it’s going to destroy everything. The incel that cried wolf.

>alt-right
>incel
by what mental gymnastics did they get to become the bogeymen here, jfi ?

You know what heats water molecules orders of magnitude more than 5G? The fucking sun.

We need to make this into a handy meme picture and spam it on social media. Then as 5G rolls out all the dicklets will come out of the woodwork and post incoherently about how small their weiners are.

>The minimum channel bandwidth defined for FR2 is the 50 MHz and the maximum is 400 MHz, with two-channel aggregation supported in 3GPP Release 15. In the U.S., Verizon is using 28 GHz and AT&T is using 39 GHz. 5G can use frequencies of up to 300 GHz.

>The ADS works by firing a high-powered beam of 95 GHz waves at a target, which corresponds to a wavelength of 3.2 mm.

The latter quote is referring to this,
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System
A weapon that burns your skin and disperses crowds.

ADS doesn't penetrate skin or cause damage. It causes localized heating to the skin it touches to make you get the fuck out of the beam.

Imagine what it could do to that wooden head of yours.

I don't want those every 10m wtf.

found the flat earthtard

Great work on that post user!

Attached: 1549263663315.jpg (736x552, 45K)

Why not? They don't penetrate the skin, and interact with skin by heating it a miniscule amount that's way less than the sun does.

Isn't the United States Military working with Samsung to roll this shit out?

I don't know, but the military sometimes chips in for infrastructure projects.

how much you want to bet these 5G causes cancer faggots smoke a pack a day and eat fast food too.

the us military hates samsung because samsung heavy industries / hanwha techwin is a direct competitor to lockheed.

>kills tree
>doesnt kill shitty bushes or grass

I want these people rounded up and shot.

grass is a weed, it can survive being irradiated by the sun all day. trees melt at 451 degrees, much cooler than the sun

This is true
My city ran a test and i can barely see my wiener anymore.
Side effect, the foods in my kitchen got a strong peppermint flavor

>not even 5G
>1 tree dying
>literally a smart/connected street lamp
>close frequency to 3G

Every fuckjing tech change there's these people

>Radio waves kill
>TV waves kill
>power transformers kill
>3G kills
>4G kills

they just move onto the next thing ,like wifi gives boomers headaches now lmao, 40+ years of AM/FM/TV/UHF and all this satellite shit bombarding them but no no, now it's wifi after 10 years

That was a 4G tower over the course of years and the people most exposed to the tower, the teacher who are there more days and for longer hours each day, weren't among those who developed brain tumors.
Perhaps there is no correlation?

The higher frequency the WORSE the penetration until you pass visible light, then it practically reverses.
Lower radio frequencies havr much better penetration, which is why the neighbor's shitty music is so annoying.

They should weaponize this technology considering it's so efficient that despite being a 360 degree emitter it can somehow laser target a tree and not effect any of the plethora of greenery around it.

other way around dickhead

700-850mhz was used 3G/4G to penetrate buildings so you can get signal in shit

Higher frequencies don't penetrate, one of the US carriers has already said no 5G in rural. Too many towers

>5G haters think carriers can mount 1 tower above the skyline with 1mw of power and nothing can stop the 50ghz

>it's the milimeter waves emitted by 5g compliant equipment.

Hey retard, if those were deadly then we'd have all been dead a century ago considering a shitload of old tech uses the same wave length

You dipshits are absolutely the same as the 1990s ones who screamed about cell phone cancer, except now you have retarded internet echo chambers to amplify your retardation to the world.

Attached: 1558257433042.png (1383x693, 360K)

So in the future we will experience the scenery of Morrowind IRL?

Attached: beautiful wallpaper with silt strider.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>1 shekel has been deposited into your account

(Me) I deserved it for this post

So this shrubbery with leaves only on one side must be getting killed by the 5G network that isn't installed in my country.

Attached: DSC_0445~01.jpg (2778x3000, 2.96M)

Children have thinner skulls, and are affected more easily by this.

A microwave is harmless? Mate what are you on

I fucking love these pics

seek help

Imagine what it does to you

>inb4 not ionizing radiation
Stfu. What if it does dome other shit that fucks you up. We already know brains are affected by 4g, and even worse by 5g

have sex

>trying to pass off cranial sutures as the work of 5G
Jesus fucking christ

>We already know brains are affected by 4g, and even worse by 5g
Hehehehohohohahaha.

>i dont know how anything works
It shows. A microwave operates at the same frequency as your wifi network. The lights you have in your room are EVEN HIGHER frequency than the range 5G operates at and higher power.