I don't understand the whole Huawei thing

I don't understand the whole Huawei thing
Can't China just stop sending resources to USA?
I thought most of the iPhones were made in China factories.

Attached: 1544729661892.jpg (735x786, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/future/story/20150402-the-worst-place-on-earth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Can't China just stop sending resources to USA?
You know they don't just send those for free right? They make a lot of money from it and they don't want to lose that money.

Expecting an animeposter to "know" things that don't relate to instant ramen and onaholes is completely unrealistic.

Attached: formerly chuck.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>I don't understand the whole Huawei thing
That is probably because you are yet another 50 cent party poster. Here in the less oppressed West people are fed up with industrial espionage and Chinese demands for tech transfers that somehow leaks out everywhere and the infanous 49 - 51 ratio corporations.

Oh, and the 30 year anniversary of the massacre is just around the corner.

Yes. But wouldn't preventing production of iPhones be a good ultimatum?

Yes. But wouldn't preventing production of iPhones be a good ultimatum?

Anime website.
And now go back to plebbit.

I actually never ate a instant ramen or used a onahole but whatever

Attached: 1554574508128.jpg (480x451, 12K)

god I wish that were me

Yes.

No.

>most of the iPhones were made in China factories
owned by Foxconn (Taiwan)

they could still do it out of spite

there are literally trillions of dollars in trade, you can't "just" anything without suffering massive global depression

it really sucks to see reddit runing this meme into the ground. It used to mean something.

Bitching about their internal regulation in the free market. You dont like it though luck nigger, take your business to mexico

This unironically. They already think UBI is a done deal and that the elites won't simply kill off all the degenerate loser useless eaters when the time comes.

american companies would just switch to another place for manufacturing

despite their advancement in the last two decades what china really has to offer is low manufacturing costs, and there are already cheaper places where you can produce goods

>american companies would just switch to another place for manufacturing

yes, sure kid.

Attached: 1551717397751.gif (540x540, 993K)

There are places that are much cheaper than China if you want just another manufacturing plant. But whatever I guess there are no countries except the US and China.

you clearly don't know shit...
China controls the supply of most of the minerals that go into the chips.
They've been quietly buying up most of Africa, and the rest of the stuff comes from inner mongolia.
White piggu don't want to visit Africa because aids

>take your business to mexico
That's been happening though, which is why China is actually sweating this trade war. They need another two decades to be able to prop up on their own and they know it.

False. China is hungry to build the infastructure to move the materials into their country, but they don't own the companies that do. They're also stuck in a really shitty spot where they don't grow enough food, whereas the US could and does feed the entire world.

The big difference is the same as the US and the USSR, the US is entirely self-sustainable, but China is not. And it's belligerent. Say what you will about US hegemony, or US spy apparatus, the US is one of the gentlest empires to ever exist.

>you clearly don't know shit
china is just the cheapest place to buy, they don't have a monopoly on the supply
>They've been quietly buying up most of Africa
holy shit the delusion is real

If they did that, a huge number of their manufacturing partners would pull out over fear of losing their production facilities. That dries up the capital coming into China and forces China to make up for international business with internal trade, which is relatively poor because their population is currently riding a better quality of life due to their currency manipulations.

You have it backwards OP. Other countries send resources to China, and then China turns them into cheap goods and ships them back for money.

>they don't grow enough food
rural retard cope lol... they only buy our S01beans so the container ships don't have to come back empty lmao.
China has more than enough arable land.

>they don't have a monopoly on the supply
"In 2009 China produced 95% of the world's supply of these elements, and it's estimated that the Bayan Obo mines just north of Baotou contain 70% of the world's reserves."
bbc.com/future/story/20150402-the-worst-place-on-earth