Nig

nig

Attached: 301914.png (1080x1038, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rothschildandco.com/en/greater-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ger

Jewgoogle, as shitty as they are, are US based.

Huawei is literally a puppet of the chines intelligence service.

Why the fuck do you think they are so happy to give discounts on backhaul fiber infrastructure? It gives them backdoors into the backbone of the entire internet for some regions.

Attached: 1558530743744.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

>are US based
They are jew based.

Thanks for clearing that up.

In reality however, they're US based

US is gay dude

>le funny twitter faces

fuck off

Thanks, but i much prefer it to the alternatives.

so u gay

Nah, but I do enjoy looking at cutebois

and how did you come to know these as twitterfaces?

nobody:
OP: nig

The choice isn't between a totalitarian superstate and a corrupt, swamp-filled Israeli puppet. Stop being a sheep and think for yourself. Do you remember the chinks being public enemy #1 a year before the trade war? I wouldn't think so myself. (((Coincidentally))) the Jews, being as economically dominant as they are, have the most to lose if their US puppet loses the trade war.

Sure, but I bet you think our greatest threat is BLM, ANTIFA, and Israel.

Attached: Prism_slide_5.jpg (700x525, 89K)

Israel is the puppetmaster, the threat remains low as long as the US remains useful.

trump is butthurt the chinese don't allow them backdoor access like everyone else.

Lmao, the jew boogieman, sick.

So why should I also want Huawei spying on me? I shouldn't, that't the end of the story.

You realize pouring out salt here is just making China look weak, don't you? This astro turf isn't going to work.

No he's butthurt about Huawei cloning US hardware, their CFO breaking sanctions with Iran, and their network infrastructure gear being botnet.

YOU FUCKING GAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can tell you're a kike right away. Nowhere else but the prior and current year will anons start defending the entrenched Jewish domination on the US economy and media.

>their CFO breaking sanctions with Iran
literally fake news
>no it's not about the NSA getting btfo'd
COPE

explain this meme.

>their network infrastructure gear being botnet.
you mean like how wikileaks PROVED the USA backdoors every network related product?

>cue in cisco and juniper CVE list

>zoomers keep spamming the site with their retarded twitter drama screenshots and meme reactions
>LOL how did you knew it was from twitter

>le facebook meme
kill yourself

>>their CFO breaking sanctions with Iran
>literally fake news
thats what she is charged with retard

Not even close to being a jew, I come from north english stock, first generation in the US. 2nd generation atheist, but extended family is firmly christian religious.

You can call everyone a jew if it makes you feel better, though you're just creating a fake bubble to make yourself feel more assured of your views.

fuck you faggot learn to use linux and programming in c and talk to me again when is done

Wojaks are cancer but that's pretty funny.

yeah and based on nothing you retard. it's just the US fucking with huawei to get them to bend to their will.

>first generation in the US. 2nd generation atheist, but extended family is firmly christian religious.
Jewish puppet is effectively no different from a Jew, well with the exception of being more pathetic than threatening.

Sorry you dunce but Chinese intelligence can't harm you but US intelligence can.

>based on nothing

lol nigtard detected...hehe huawei go bye bye & china will be BTFO to 3rd world where it belongs

it's the truth you mong, the americans are being sued because of it.

>lol nigtard detected...hehe huawei go bye bye & china will be BTFO to 3rd world where it belongs
kys kid

Attached: 1539602655417.png (990x682, 580K)

retard huawei's demise is just the first step in the break up & BTFO of china hehe

So does no one have the humility to step down and admit that they are being played in a war of opinions held by one puppetmaster?

Chinese spies operate all over the US and they break into people's homes, spy on them, steal their work, beat them, and even kill them.

>it's okay when the US does it
epic

your commie leaders will crush you under their tanks like tianamen hehe

lmao, chinese intelligence is the reason you can't trust employees travelling for work overseas with sensitive engineering or intellectual property documents and similar.

>china is suing the US because a chink was caught breaking sanctions
lol yeah that's a civil suit, the huawei cfo is being charged criminally

I'm a fucking US citizen, of course it's okay when they do it, I have legal protections against any of the more nefarious things they'd be capable of.

They're not gonna drone strike me like they would someone in Kuwait.

>be Christian
>operate Christian mission targeting Chinese students abroad
>Huawei gear tracks you down
>Chinese spies kill you
>well at least the NSA wasn't listening to your calls, ghost devil ;^)

lol user
that's not re

trump will break up china into pieces & free tibet lol

Attached: CopyQ.THVbhR.png (635x169, 20K)

Amerishart glowies do that on a planetary scale

>I have legal protections

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not in Gitmo sucker.

>be Christian
>think Jesus was a Jew
>trust Jews way too much and sees nothing wrong with the manipulation of public opinion
>become brainwashed sheep
>God bless Israel and their flock!

Lmao, as a very white fairly well off member of society, I have no real fear of that sort of treatment.

jesus dude stop posting

Yes and I don't want China doing it in America dumbshit. Nobody else does either.

It's over. It's too late. Your whining is just projecting weakness, you're not actually going to convince people to take on a chink botnet to ebinlly own the NSA.

All Christians know that Israel was created to be destroyed, read Isaiah 17 and 22.

I could say the same to you, at least i'm not a paranoid retard pretending the JEWWWSSS are out to get us all.

china supports terrorist dictatorships like North korea, pakistan, somalia etc even giving them nukes...they need to get civilized & trumps gonna do just that lol

there's a video on live leak of a chinese woman dying by being sucked into the top of an escalator since china is such a shithole they don't properly maintain things

dude I'd buy a ddgoogled Huawei in a heartbeat.
Chinks don't give a flying fuck about me nor do I about them.

nobody even mentioned jews you schizo fucking kike.
No wonder people see through you.

Attached: 1364162279354.jpg (236x285, 6K)

>the choice is between shit and shit
You are being tricked here, there are more choices than just those being presented. The Communist Party of China and the United States government both have the same puppetmasters.
Snip off the strings that connect your limbs, remove the stitching from your eyelids and gaze upon the world order.

Lmao, are you retarded?
your Israel hate is obviously just a veil for the jews.

Yes and your neighbor who works in the defense industry will appreciate the spy bug you brought home, the spy bug which will immediately set to work on cracking his home wifi when you plug it in and go to sleep at night.

Idiot.

Still isn't an argument to accept yet another botnet into my nation's infrastructure ;^)

Hmm

Attached: Capture.png (797x810, 84K)

israel is the devils enterprise

>Still isn't an argument
Of course it isn't, your strawman does not define my argument.

>he doesn't know Chairman Pooh is descended from Kaifeng Jews

Attached: skynews-xi-jinping-china-president_4242941.jpg (768x432, 40K)

china supports terrorist dictatorships like North korea, pakistan, somalia etc even giving them nukes...they need to get civilized & trumps gonna do just that lol

Had the displeasure of going there.
Entire place is unmaintained if you go to a more rural area and extremely dangerous.
Also for some reason they just let their children shit on the train.(rural people)

If Huawei gets their spy gear into the US that kind of talk will get you killed by chink (((students))).

Xi is not a Sino-Jewish surname, but he is an Israeli puppet nonetheless.

Chinese take their father's names.

again, I never mentioned Palestime, Chaim

>the choice is between shit and shit
"Last year, Alexandre de Rothschild met with Ye Jianming, chairman of CEFC China Energy, with both sides agreeing to strengthen cooperation in sectors including energy, financial services, aviation, infrastructure construction, food and high-end property management."
same shit everywhere

also this
rothschildandco.com/en/greater-china/

"The Rothschild family businesses can trace their first contact with China to the 1830's. Our business was one of the first Western business institutions to re-establish relations after 1953."

"We command an in-depth knowledge of the region's economic development and the challenges facing its industries, and have developed an exceptional understanding of the local regulatory and market environment. Our team is skilled at bridging the cultural gaps that can exist between the managements of foreign and local companies, and are the leading adviser to Chinese companies investing in Europe."

They eat dogs so the dog is in the pot
When they're not eating dogs they cook basically fried shit with rice
They're under constant governament control, you can see the laptop cam flash red
Other user underestimated the issue of chink escalators, many chings died, and chinese are fucking scared of escalators now. You can find hilarious videos of chinese trying to avoid using one by going down on the handle.
Xi Jinpingpong, chinese dictator, banned winnie the pooh because somebody told he looks like the bear.
Finally the text in overlay are words banned by the chinese governament.

The other references are cancerous /v/ memes

Attached: 1551805770073.jpg (640x527, 41K)

>I have no real fear of that sort of treatment.
Have you considered that maybe you should?

>I have legal protections
Imagine actually believing this

>1830
Isn't that the same time period as the Qing Dynasty? The pasta is beginning to seem less and less ludicrous now.

Does China even have a pretext of legal protections for overseas suckers who use their equipment?

You are never going to convince anybody that ALSO letting China spy on them is somehow good.

Attached: Marie-Yanaka-4.jpg (313x450, 27K)

Are you fucking retarded?

If a US company steals my intellectual property I can at least have a CHANCE of suing the fuck out of them.

If china does it they just ignore any and all complaints.

Just look at how they stole the F22 airframe. While their jet engine technology isn't as good as ours, they clearly give ZERO fucks about intellectual property rights.

You would need to have some serious mental issues to think anyone here is unironically asking you to use chink botnet, or have you not noticed the blatant Israel apologists that has been going rampant over the past few days?

>use equipment I know the west has backdoor access to and will use at any moment
>use equipment only the Chinese have backdoor access to but won't use on me because I have no connections that interest them
Tough choice

Not an argument.

Cry more faggot, it's a done deal already.

Not an argument either, go start a shitflinging contest somewhere else nigger.

>pretending I have legal rights when I actually don't is better than knowing I have no legal rights from the beginning
Cute, yet retarded.

I'm going to stay right in this shit flinging contest you're proctoring instead.

China's about to enter some hard times. Maybe making those artificial islands in the western Pacific Ocean wasn't such a good idea after all?

Just wait until the Chinese Color Revolution.

The use of "Not an argument" is a non-argument itself and is simply used to either dismiss the opponents points or prolong the debate enough so that it devolves into a complete shitshow. Don't try to project that onto me.