Taking the 5G fight to the streets

They're planning on rolling out 5G in my city but I'm not going to take that shit lying down. The network operates on a mesh of nodes/antennas, right? What will these nodes look like and where should I keep my eyes open for them? What's the most efficient way of destroying them that would let me get in/out without being captured? I have an autoimmune disorder that's likely to kill me in a few years so I'm willing to take moderate risks to fight 5G on the frontlines.

Attached: mrrobot_prelinear_aspot.jpg (2880x1620, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/tank-mans-6m-rampage/news-story/bb4a8920b73eadb777cf30f7e6be8fc7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool blog faggot

Don't resist it. You failed Huawei balong 5g which was supposed to be safer. Now enjoy your birdwatching. Oof.

Your parents deserve to be gassed for not having you aborted.

>"hurr durr 5g is dangerous, Alex Jones told me so!!!"
>"b-b-but how do mobile networks really work, Jow Forums? it's it like a bunch of antennaes?"
Jesus fucking Christ.

If you actually force yourself to live in the city you have way more problems to worry about.

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

>I have an autoimmune disorder
AIDS? You deserve to die from it for being such a faggot.

I didn't need to know the technical specifics of self driving cuckmobiles to fuck them up with bricks and my fight against 5G is no different. Fight technomarxism today while it hasn't fully established itself because it'll be impossible to challenge its power tomorrow.

>5g is harmful

Attached: mmmeme.jpg (639x358, 52K)

yes.

>technomarxism
Okay, you need to turn it down a notch, it's too obvious now.

>doesn't know how it works
>but is convinced it is dangerous
I bet you think GMOs are dangerous too and refuse to get vaccinated. Go suck on some glutenfree bread, faggot.

Literal faggot detected

Just wrap the antenna in foil and ground it.

You're not cool, HIV tranny

They look like pic related but are sometime red, green or silver. You find them on most street corners but you have to hit them really hard to bust them since the transmitter is inside the steel casing.

Attached: 5G transmitter.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Simply make a passive reflector and aim it at the 5G antenna. It's not illegal, as you're not emitting anything.

this, be sure to bring enough explosives. you're dead anyway OP so why not go out with a bang?

I find hitting them with a car will take them down quick and you can just keep rolling to the next one.

cities are real comfy when you're not a shizo

LMAO
You're not going to do shit fucking faggot.

have you tried doing an image search for 5g antenna?
And to destroy them, your best bet is to skulk around at night and shoot them with a suppressed pistol. A suppressed pistol with a camera on it connected to a near eye display with a calibrated crosshair generator in the middle so you can aim without looking like you're aiming.
I say this because there are going to be a fuckton of them on just about anything that can reach over the treeline.
And you're going to get caught by the way, I mean come on dude there's cameras everywhere, so you're only going to have a small window of time once your rampage starts, but it's more feasible to get the equipment I suggested than hundreds of bombs and cell phones to detonate them with.

Honestly I never tried but ive always been thinking... What if you jam a crossbow arrow through them? If you get a proper one you shoot it right through it so it breaks

Attached: provapenetrazione.jpg (1024x768, 679K)

Why wouldn't you be skeptical to new shit where we don't have any overview of long term effects?

I'm afraid I have to disagree, pavement apes are decidedly not comfy.

Can confirm. The Routing Access Map (RAM, just like in your pc) is stored in the circular hole in the center. Turn the bolt at the top and then open up one of the wholes with a wrench. Once you open it you should see a bunch of wires. Cut the green one and the red one. Touch them together and it should fry the whole thing.

based. I key every Tesla I see

Attached: 1528894061781.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

>cities are real comfy when you're not schizo
kek, cope harder.

how are your koi doing?
>fucking suburban retards
have you trimmed up your cedars recently?
>low iq probably voted trump
what kind of truck do you drive?
>something something environment
was that you that raised goats?
>muh animal rights
or was it rabbits?
>fucking white trash

city cope is the sweetest cope there is.

Crossbows don't shoot arrows, they shoot bolts.
And that might work if you used the right broadhead tips, or these things, which explode.
But that's really conspicuous carrying a crossbow around.

Attached: race-em-bac-bow-mag.png (249x234, 83K)

Naw man do it at night with a huge backpack, stuff it in or whatever. And use regular bolts, should be enough. Considering its a small surface with alot of power behind it. Should go in like a nail

Actually, living in a city makes you schizo. After a while you become so crazy that you acquire all sorts of insane behavior, like plebbitorism and trusting your government.

>The Routing Access Map (RAM, just like in your pc)

pffft

You need a pentagonal wrench to open those by the way.

>Why wouldn't you be skeptical to new shit where we don't have any overview of long term effects?
We don't have any of that on 5G either but here you are drawing conclusions.

No, I'm skeptical of 5G as well.

Paint the mast in lead paint. Then huff it until you an hero

>No, I'm skeptical of 5G as well.
Good, but there's nothing to go on and draw conclusions from. There aren't even any infrastructures in place, just some testing equipment most likely.

GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: IMG_20190407_003815.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

If I was you OP, I'd dress as a construction worker and use a drill with a drill bit for metals. No one suspects a construction worker.

Attached: construction_worker_laborer.jpg (1000x667, 54K)

>Fight technomarxism today
lmao

>technomarxism

you know you don't have to be a nigger and make up retarded shit like this, right? the NOAA and NWS have already been bitching at the FCC to get 5G onto other bands instead of 24 ghz, which is used for predicting the motherfucking weather

Attached: 1558084150332.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

Lmao you faggots larp me while one mad Aussie did more than you will ever do.
amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/tank-mans-6m-rampage/news-story/bb4a8920b73eadb777cf30f7e6be8fc7
Imagine what he thinks abotuy 5g
If 3g-4g+ was what he considered fatal cancer

5G is not a problem but a Symptom. Its a mental trick+projection of your brain/ego/mind too create distance to humans. Not 5G is the Problem but being disconnected from your body, the world and humans.

>technomarxism

Attached: 1599px-TECHNOMARXISM.jpg (1599x992, 208K)

upvote

Attached: scan27.jpg (2511x3306, 1.16M)

>some retard believed the cancer myth
And some other retard believed there was a literal child prostitution ring organised by the Clintons too, and shot up a pizza parlor. What's your point? That retards exist on every continent?

Pic related, it's you
>5g bad

Attached: npc-robot.png (634x362, 87K)

>suppressed studies on long term health effects of 5g
T-theres nothing to h-hide ha-h-haha
>won't put towers near schools hospitals govt buildings
It's fineeeeeee
Your the fucking npc robot not me

Let's all love Lain instead.

>T-theres nothing to h-hide ha-h-haha
These studies are bogus with flawed methods. Don't pretend you know how to read scientific papers, because we all know you're stupid as shit.

t. actual PhD student

>t. actual PhD student
>not specifying which department
studying traditional peruvian basketweaving doesn't make you qualified to comment on medical studies, Todd.

OK xir (stupid-s-student) go live under a tower in close proximity and tell me you'd do it without any hesitation
I wonder if you'll suffer any health effects hm..... Only one way to find out little labrat

>go live under a tower in close proximity and tell me you'd do it without any hesitation
I already fucking do (not 5g though, because that's a stupid marketing buzzword). Here's a fun fact: our lab actually has a base station on the roof (that we have access too) that used to be visible from the ground. Some retarded """"el-sensitive""""" fucko formed a protest group and they complained about being bombarded with radiation on campus. The technical department responded by moving it further back on the roof, so that it no longer was visible from the ground, and lo and behold, the complaints from the group suddenly stopped.

I work for a cellular company here in the u.s.

i can confirm, we're using the mm wave radio to track people and their possessions, and will begin sending the information to various intel agencies operating under Homeland Security. We can also read your minds, and can monitor civil unrest hotspots by measuring collective pressure levels of prostate and womens menses. From there, we will begin removing abortion rights and introducing strict gun legislation to whip up civil unrest, giving us the perfect reason to ultimately seize power.

'sgonna be great.

Not the PhD user but getting a PhD in anything requires you to know how to do things like research, and write research papers.
Most of the criticism for psychology comes from those outside psychology. They don't need to understand the theories the psychologists have devised to show how their methodology is deeply flawed.

I'd love to see actual studies done on it that don't get suppressed.
If it turns out 6g will be even worse you'll be fine with that too I bet.
Go ahead and explain to us all right now why 5g isn't dangerous
>DURR micro high powered antenna everywhere unstudied will be fine for peoples health even though we've never truely tested it in a controlled environment in regards to long term health effects
Setup your schools antenna for 5ghz spectrum and power levels then

Are you a fed?

>I'd love to see actual studies done on it that don't get suppressed.
I simply love how you keep re-asserting that studies get suppressed.... It's almost like you believe that a lack of papers showing what you claim somehow actually means that you are right and that it's just a huge conspiracy and that someone/the government/alien reptiles/j00s are trying to hide this... Have you tried considering that the lack of papers correlating any health effects simply means that there is no correlation?

>Go ahead and explain to us all right now why 5g isn't dangerous
It's the same frequencies as has always been used. The same amplitude (aka strength). It's non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation aka radiowaves. This is not hard to comprehend, educate yourself.

PhD in plebbit

>5g means 5 GHz
No you flaming faggot, it means fifth generation (and it's a marketing term, it literally means nothing). JESUS FUCKING CHRIST you are beyond retarded.

>It's the same frequencies as has always been used
A few decades isn't really much to go on when it comes to these things. I mean, people are sicker than ever, obviously we're doing something very wrong in our modern societies. Not saying it's the emf, I have no basis to claim that, but at least some skepticism is warranted. To all the new shit we're doing. No one knows how all this will turn out on a lifelong/generational scale.

plant thermite around the tower

and prepare to be given federal charges

>I mean, people are sicker than ever,
1) They actually fucking aren't, life expectancy is still increasing except in the US, where it is declining/flattening out BECAUSE OF FUCKING FATTY FAT FATS eating burgers all day
2) Even if what you said was true, which it isn't, it only means that doctors are better at diagnosis.

>obviously we're doing something very wrong in our modern
Then explain why life expectancy is increasing then. Anyway, diet and obesity is a massive issue, which you aren't even acknowledging. Fuck you, you disingenuous little fuck.

Oh man, I didn't know you suffered from plebbit to the degree that you do. Good luck to you.

>g-g-g-go back to Jow Forumseddit
Yeah, that's not an argument. Kill yourself.

The argument is that you're a completely delusional plebbitor and there's no reason to argue with you about anything.

'Former-employer Greg Morris told reporters Patterson had
>once done telecommunications work for the army
and believed mobile phone waves had harmed his mental state..'
NOW, if that just doesn't give you pause for thought, you deserve to die of incuriosity

Attached: damage-controll1.jpg (627x497, 48K)

>life expectancy is still increasing except in the US
its dropping in Bong as well btw. MUST BE THE FOOD, eh?

Well, I'm definitely sold. A guy who was a polejockey the army said so.

Just use this in random spots at different times of day (so you don't get caught). It will make people think 5g is unreliable and they'll finally understand it's a meme.

Attached: 1551661997223.jpg (764x1280, 105K)

I don't know why it is dropping in the UK, but in the US it is definitively because of obesity and lifestyle. Sounds pretty far fetched to blame a meme buzzword that isn't even deployed yet when the NHS doesn't even know why, but you conspiracy loonies always do that, don't you? You are suffering from a massive confirmation bias and only looking to stuff that you can draw some incredibly thinly justified link to in order to validate your preconceptions.

And by "and lifestyle", this also includes drug addiction, which is unironically killing young americans.

Use an RC plane

Attached: serveimage (32).jpg (275x183, 7K)

Whats wrong if being exposed to vast quantities of unknown chemicals from cars and general filth all day?
Whats wrong with the methed up attitude the general city populace has for a complete impatient and unnatural demeanor?
I for one love my stone prison

Probably due to stress and frustration over Brexit desu famalam.

>They actually fucking aren't, life expectancy is still increasing
this doesn't mean people aren't sicker than ever, which they are according to the cdc and the nerds at uminn, it just means they're more likely to survive sickness. nobody is saying 5g is going to kill us all, they're just saying it's going to make us all sick and fuck with our heads. you argue like you came from reddit, which is why you keep getting called a plebbitor.

Cancer is up, autoimmune diseases are up, heart conditions are up, respiratory diseases are up, all sorts of shit are skyrocketing on exponential curves. Go to any school class in the west, half the kids have thick glasses and heavy allergies. The tism is like 1 in 40 now, up from 1 in 2000 only a few decades ago. Not to mention teh gay, which has gone from like 3% when I was a kid to like 30% now.

But plebbit knows everything is fine because I fucking love science and stats show some boomers eek out a few extra years popping a bag of pills to adjust their myriads of mysterious diseases that were completely unheard of 50 years ago.

These people are going to drag everyone down with them, make no mistake about it.

Attached: bsm.png (1920x1080, 3.45M)

>they're just saying it's going to make us all sick and fuck with our heads.
Only retards who doesn't understand elementary physics say this. It's not hard to understand why the US is fucked, 70% of adults are obese (BMI > 30) and you have an extreme opioid crisis. This is why you are getting sick for fuck's sake.

>I have an autoimmune disorder that's likely to kill me in a few years
I wish it were true you drama queen

>Cancer is up, autoimmune diseases are up, heart conditions are up, respiratory diseases are up,
But coal, oil and gas are great and those environmentalists are just liberal SJW cucks, am I right?

Imagine blaming gadgets and gizmos while at the same time defending cuts to environmental protection regulations.... Jow Forums needs to seriously fuck off.

I never said that, so how about you take your retarded strawman and shove it up your ass before going back to plebbit.

>Go to any school class in the west, half the kids have thick glasses and heavy allergies. The tism is like 1 in 40 now, up from 1 in 2000 only a few decades ago. Not to mention teh gay, which has gone from like 3% when I was a kid to like 30% now
This is 100% cultural though. Modern parents are way overprotective and even the slightest cough is considered an allergy or upset stomach gluten intolerance.

We both know you implied that, when you said "plebbit knows everything is fine because [...] science and stats". Seriously, fuck you, you disingenuous kike. Imagine not knowing elementary physics and blaming it because scary wireless waves... ooooooh.

Kill yourself, you stupid piece of shit.

i really don't care about any of that because i'm not obese and i don't use drugs. i do care about corporations pumping radiation at dangerous frequencies through the air which i can't possibly avoid. i'm not saying i believe 5g is going to cause harm, i'm just saying stop being a corporate bootlicker until we find out for certain whether it is or not.

Aww sweetie, does the truth hurt you? You're cute.

>hurr durr the science isn't in
Except it is. The "5g is causing cancer" is a fucking diversion tactic. You want to know why kids are getting sick? Start with checking their Michigan water and led paint ffs.

so fucking stupid. Stop larping

Well, I said explicitly in my first post to the plebbitor that I have no idea what's causing this, only that obviously we're doing something wrong in modern society. Can be any or all of the things people suspect, I have no idea. My only point is that some skepticism is warranted towards new things we are doing on an intergenerational scale.

>blublubl plebit bliblblubl.

>5g is causing cancer
i've never heard anyone say that which makes me suspect it's just another strawman of yours.
>You want to know why kids are getting sick?
not really, i'm mostly concerned with my own health, which is currently good and i would like to keep it that way.
>Start with checking their Michigan water and led paint ffs.
irrelevant.

Great thread Jow Forums really entertained me

I'll just leave this here

Attached: 2018_prevalence_graphic_hero[1].jpg (685x385, 56K)

Not relevant, our resident plebbitor has already explained to us that this is because people are eating burgers. Do you even elementary physics?

>technomarxism
keked out loud

seriously, scientists say so. bill nye told us in his last AMA that 5g is harmless. don't be a science-denier, user.

PIKLE!

Attached: 8d5143fa59cb0cb033ca221ced47102f.jpg (662x1024, 168K)

i kekd too hard at this

Listen Morty, 5g doesn't *hiccup* hurt you, Morty. Stop being a Morty and buy the XS because *belch* life is short and God isn't real, Morty.

>butt Marty, butt.
>gets the tism