ITT, we make fun of iToddlers

ITT, we make fun of iToddlers

Attached: 1554629024279.jpg (750x703, 76K)

I wonder if that guy know what a meme he is

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

He smashing pussies now. Good for him I suppose...

obligatory

Attached: thinkdifferent.jpg (996x954, 319K)

calling it

Attached: v.png (578x712, 17K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1538522734855.gif (500x491, 376K)

Attached: 1556552771056.jpg (410x973, 101K)

Can anyone tell me what the fuck is happening on this webm?

based.

based

Attached: 1539368344621.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Lol is that the onions boy who cried while watching the star wars trailer?

What the fuck?

BASED

tattoos not even once.

itt mad (green) bubblet poorfags

Attached: 1556995104663.jpg (800x450, 36K)

I doubt it

>i am superior because i use different products

dont you realise you are a literal consumerist slave just like them. you arent a better person because you use different products you soul sucking bug insect animal

based

not if you build your own pc and use a free linux distro

basado

>"that damned apple"
>posts on Jow Forums in defense of [incremental upgrade to phone/cpu/gfx card]

Attached: ubZzYrg.png (650x500, 39K)

Wow this cartoon really made me thinky

onions

you dorks are on the whatever fucking side of the same pointless coin and have zero moral high ground unless you're using a shitbox from the local electronic recycler

Half of Jow Forums are on ancient thinkpads the bought used from ebay. Literally neck yourself you fucking cunt

but that picture is Jow Forums in a nutshell for lots of logos

And then they manage to make new versions of apps that are beyond slow on 2 year old phones even though the new ones only have CPUs that are a few percent faster.

based

BASTE

based.

Jow Forums: climate change and pollution aren't real
also Jow Forums: lol you know you're destroying the planet you consumerist soiboy?

goddamn get a load of this cro magnon

>he doesn't browse Jow Forums on an iPod touch

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 132K)

based

Attached: 7276363527.gif (710x400, 1.87M)

I haven't seen the old iOS interface in years. Did you jailbreak your iPod Touch?

anti fanboyism/consumerism has somehow become MORE cringey than the original extreme fanboyism people sought to criticize

I have legit seen that face at least 500 times now and it already stale the second time I saw it

Attached: 1557353824803.jpg (515x515, 50K)

iPhones won't let you send MMS to a new contact.

True story. It doesn't even explain why, the option just doesn't exist.

What did he say that could possibly make you think he was Jow Forums?

Attached: RENTFREE.jpg (315x406, 29K)

He's a retarded twitter memester, I'm not sure why you gave him a free (You).

There is no one so reprehensible that I would withhold my (You)'s from them.

I dont know why people here have to shit on apple all the time. Out of the box their products are the best in terms of privacy. You cant expect Stacy to go and use your lineage port that pajeet made in his moms basement

Sure you might of had some smug closet homosexuals using their products 10-20 years ago but today when 50% of america is using an iphone your arguments dont apply.

Also its the only tech company not over run by indians.

i hate this because the wording is awkward. maybe "purchase product" then "consume product" then "prepare for product"

you are morally obligated not to give (You)'s to tripfags

Unironically, because they can't afford it.
Apple products are nice. They're quite expensive and not a great value, but Apple does really excel at putting the polish on.

I don't use Apple for anything, and I have actually never met an obnoxious macfag. They're literally just normies who want a good computer. Windows 10 works very hard to look and behave as painfully as possible, and PCs have a reputation as cheaply made.

bass

my current desktop was almost 3000 euro when i built it and i still would never buy an imac or macbook for anyone other than my grandma. it's not that i can't afford apple hardware, it's that i think they're almost always overpriced and i can better performance for the same price elsewhere.
i had to use osx in school and i never got used to it, both the linux distros as well as the windows versions i've used were more intuitive and easier to customize than osx.

the only apple product i've actually liked so far was the 5th gen ipod classic and the only reasons i liked it was because i bought it used, installed rockbox on it for much better filetype support and replaced the 80gb hdd with a 250gb msata ssd.

Attached: shrug pff.jpg (559x443, 61K)

unbased and bluepilled

>but today when 50% of america is using an iphone

50% of Americans are faggots?

He was only pretending to be retarded

>buys computer for 3k euros
>argues about price/performance
kek. you could spend a third of the price to get 90% of the performance.

BASED

most of the money went into storage and my machine is easily upgradeble/fixable by me.
i got what i paid for, unlike apple users who pay 700 dollars for a 150 dollar storage drive with no easy way to upgrade or replace faulty hardware later on.
try again

Attached: 2019-05-23_144729_1558615649.png (1526x878, 355K)

wrong image, but i'm sure you already checked apples website yourself and then googled in the hopes it would be an nvme ssd on the imac.

Attached: 2019-05-23_144654_1558615614.png (2365x1062, 670K)

spending 3k for DESKTOP storage is even more retarded.
build a proper freeNAS box for that money instead of cramming it into your RGB gaymen setup.
and please just don't try to argue price/value for a THREE THOUSAND EURO computer, faggot.

ITT cringe

now you're getting desperate.
you're not even trying to defend the storage prices on the mac, keep you ad hominems to yourself.

Attached: .png (546x197, 76K)

based

Who cares about storage prices on the mac? Everybody knows it's a ripoff. Outstanding detective work there.
What you seem to fail to grasp are the effects of diminishing returns when buying a computer and how your THREE THOUSAND EURO alienware RGB monster will perform as well as sub 1k computer within 2 years. So please, don't argue about price performance when you don't understand the most simple concepts about hardware.

please at least attempt to follow the conversation.
the original point was that people hate on apple because they can't afford their products. clearly i could have bought a mac for 3 grand, but i didn't, because as you said, the storage prices are a ripoff.
i got more storage this way than if i had bought a mac with the same amount of storage. better bang for the buck and you seem to agree.
i don't know what you're getting out of criticizing my hardware purchases when you do not even know what kind of hardware i bought.
you keep trying to steer this discussion in another direction for whatever reason.

my point was that apple hardware is usually overpriced and lack of money is not the case i dislike apple. i got more for the same price and that is an undeniable fact.
what was your point, again? that my pc will be outdated in half a year? wow, thank you for enlightening me, i would have never guessed. but what does the fact that you can't futureproof a desktop computer have to do with the discussion about people (or in this case, me) disliking apple for other reasons than not being able to afford their products?

>diminishing returns
>when buying storage
please elaborate on this one, big brain.

Attached: .jpg (640x480, 109K)

What conversation? All I quoted in my reply was your post, specifically your argument:
>my current desktop was almost 3000 euro when i built it [...]. [...] i think [Apple products] almost always overpriced and i can better performance for the same price elsewhere.
The price/performance point is moot when you're spending that much on a computer, because it's gonna be shit either way at this point.
If 2000 of those 3000 Euros go into storage, I don't see how that money would not be better spent on a custom NAS instead.
diminishing returns obviously apply to compute power, not HDD storage.

>All I quoted in my reply was your post
which was a reply to another post in this thread and would make little sense out of context. bravo

>price/performance point is moot
as i said, i got what i paid for. unlike apple users who pay triple for the same shit. i got an nvme drive and a bunch of hdds for less money than if i had gone with apples sata ssd options. my nvme drive cost less and is faster than the sata ssds in the mac, how the fuck is this not better price/performance?

i don't see why i should have bought a NAS when i needed storage as well as a new desktop computer which is attached to my home network anyway and already allows me to access my storage from anywhere in the building over ethernet and wifi. what benefit would spending additional money on an additional watered down mini computer give me instead of putting everything in one place?