youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g

Want help?
>State the budget & CURRENCY
>List your uses e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors include purpose & graphics pairing
>NO Speccy or "bottleneck checkers"

CPUs based on current prices
>Athlon 200GE - HTPC, web browsing, bare minimum gaming
>R3 2200G - Light 30-60fps gaming(dGPU optional). 2400G if you want a CPU which can last into a GPU upgrade
>9400F/9600K - Good 60fps+ gaming & multithreaded use
>9700k - Wait for new patched benchmarks
>9900K - Best value high-end CPU on a non-HEDT platform
>7980X - HEDT

>Always avoid AMD if doing serious 120+ fps gaming
>BE AWARE that Microsoft, Apple, and others recommend disabling hyperthreading on Intel CPUs. Be aware that Intel tried to bribe researchers to delay releasing the vulnerability by an extra 6 months so they could do another stock sell off and release you scam 10th gen CPUs with HT.

>Avoid buying CPUs for the next week as zen 2 based CPUs are being announced in less than 10 days

RAM
>NEVER use only a single stick
>8GB - very light use, and/or if you don't mind closing programs regularly
>16GB - standard amount. If you have to ask if you need more, you don't
>CPUs benefit from fast RAM; 2800MHz+ is ideal. Check "more" for true latency formula

Graphics cards based on current pricing:
1080p
>RX 570/580 - value.
>1660 - Slightly better perf for more demanding games on high/maxed 60fps+;
> 1660Ti / 1070 / Vega56 - higher framerates
1440p (WQHD)
>1070Ti / Vega - 60-120fps+ in most games on high/maxed
>2070 Overclocked or Radeon VII - Worth considering
>2080Ti - higher framerates
2160p (4k)
>Radeon VII - weaker than 2080ti
>RTX 2080Ti - good, but poor value.

Other
>Consider a larger SSD (better GB/$) instead of small SSD & HDD
>M.2 is a form factor, NOT a performance standard
>PLAN BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING

rentry.co/pcbg-more

Prev

Attached: 1557581291645.png (1336x1336, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/
rentry.co/pcbg-more
ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/8jTDP3
pcpartpicker.com/list/nBYqCb
ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/Qb8j4D/seasonic-focus-gold-450w-80-gold-certified-semi-modular-atx-power-supply-ssr-450fm
ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/bkp323/seasonic-focus-plus-gold-550w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-ssr-550fx
ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/nrc48d/corsair-vengeance-lpx-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3000-memory-cmk16gx4m2d3000c16w
pcpartpicker.com/list/XT9vBb
pcpartpicker.com/product/WrNypg/seasonic-focus-plus-gold-650w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-ssr-650fx
pcpartpicker.com/list/mmhZV6
pcpartpicker.com/list/qyrnP3
youtu.be/a8FtjG5mNGE
amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B07N824KNV/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3BWELMBWVCY9T&psc=1
amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B07BGZNTQJ/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=A3BWELMBWVCY9T&psc=1
amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B07MC23VS4/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=AVDBXBAVVSXLQ&psc=1
pcpartpicker.com/list/7DrPw6
pcpartpicker.com/list/ws9vBb
pcpartpicker.com/list/zb42vn
pcpartpicker.com/list/zsHsdX
rockpapershotgun.com/2019/02/22/nvidia-gtx-1660-ti-vs-rtx-2060/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Less pozzed /pcbg/

>Create a parts list
pcpartpicker.com/
>Learn how to build a PC

Want help?
>State the budget & CURRENCY
>List your uses e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors include purpose & graphics pairing
>NO Speccy or "bottleneck checkers"

CPUs based on current prices
>Athlon 200GE - HTPC, web browsing, bare minimum gaming
>R3 2200G - Light 30-60fps gaming(dGPU optional). 2400G if you want a CPU which can last into a GPU upgrade
>R5 2600/X - Good 60fps+ gaming & multithreaded use
>R7 2700/X - Best value high-end CPU on a non-HEDT platform
>Threadripper - HEDT

>BE AWARE that Microsoft, Apple, and others recommend disabling hyperthreading on Intel CPUs. Be aware that Intel tried to bribe researchers to delay releasing the vulnerability by an extra 6 months so they could do another stock sell off and release you scam 10th gen CPUs with HT.

>Avoid buying CPUs for the next week as zen 2 based CPUs are being announced in less than 10 days

RAM
>NEVER use only a single stick
>8GB - very light use, and/or if you don't mind closing programs regularly
>16GB - standard amount. If you have to ask if you need more, you don't
>CPUs benefit from fast RAM; 2800MHz+ is ideal. Check "more" for true latency formula

Graphics cards based on current pricing:
1080p
>RX 570/580 - value.
>1660 - Slightly better perf for more demanding games on high/maxed 60fps+;
> 1660Ti / 1070 / Vega56 - higher framerates
1440p (WQHD)
>1070Ti / Vega - 60-120fps+ in most games on high/maxed
>2070 Overclocked or Radeon VII - Worth considering
>2080Ti - higher framerates
2160p (4k)
>Radeon VII - weaker than 2080ti
>RTX 2080Ti - good, but poor value.

Other
>Consider a larger SSD (better GB/$) instead of small SSD & HDD
>M.2 is a form factor, NOT a performance standard
>PLAN BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING

rentry.co/pcbg-more

Attached: 1558436644369.png (1316x1634, 85K)

>Only recommends intel
>Tells you Intel's shit
>Recommending Radeon vii
What's up bruv?

user fix this for me so its less than 1000 CDN$
ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/8jTDP3

Guise just wait for 10nm don't buy zen 2 you'll surely regret it in 2022.

>1.5k Budget
>pcpartpicker.com/list/nBYqCb

Not really great with hardware so suggestions are appreciated. Just looking for a decent tower that will last me four a couple of years, my old one just failed me :(((((.

1tb is a pitiful amount that'll fill up much quicker than you expect. Trust me.
I got myself a 4tb external for $100. They're pretty easy to find so consider that later one. You won't regret it.
Also liquid cooling is pretty much a meme. But besides that you honestly don't need a cooler for the 2600. It's stock cooler is good enough.
Also get yourself a seasonic focus gold PSU.
It's only $10 more about and much better quality
ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/Qb8j4D/seasonic-focus-gold-450w-80-gold-certified-semi-modular-atx-power-supply-ssr-450fm
ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/bkp323/seasonic-focus-plus-gold-550w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-ssr-550fx
>1660ti
I should be able to get yourself a 2nd hand 1070 or higher GPU for much cheaper.
>Ram
ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/nrc48d/corsair-vengeance-lpx-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3000-memory-cmk16gx4m2d3000c16w
This is $20 cheaper. All you have to do is tighten timings yourself and it'll perform exactly like the ram you picked.
That's all there is really. I know your probably not gonna like the options I've offered but it's the best I can do. Your shits already well picked out atleast, for the most part

Before I start did you read this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-23-00-35-37-383_com.opera.mini.native.png (720x1440, 179K)

Yeah forgot to mention I have already have a corsair liquid cooler, forget the exact model though.

And for the 2nd one I wasn't quite sure honestly, it said the motherboard will work fine with the cpu I picked since it's in the 300 series.

I need a new workstation and I have a $3000 budget. It's going to be for 8k video editing and encoding and photo manipulation for an indie film house. i don't know if i should stick with threadripper 1 or go to 2

pcpartpicker.com/list/XT9vBb

>Win 10
Don't you have windows? The license is transferrable. Besides that you can download it from their website for free then use software to "unlock" it for free.
Very easy. Just click click. I had to do it myself when windows after 2 years decided to tell me my genuine copy wasn't genuine. So fuck them.
>PSU
Your parts are so expensive but your buying the cheapest piece of crap PSU you can find?
Use this
pcpartpicker.com/product/WrNypg/seasonic-focus-plus-gold-650w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-ssr-650fx
You can be cheap and atleast have a quality part.
>gtx 1070, a 3 year old card, for $500
Is this a joke? Buy one 2nd hand for $250 or atleast buy the new rtx cards at that price point. Least you won't be tossing your money down the sink.
>And for the 2nd one I wasn't quite sure honestly, it said the motherboard will work fine with the cpu I picked since it's in the 300 series.
Just looked and it appears it compatible. Though if it's not you'll have to take it to the shop to make sure. In February this year they released a bios update for "future" CPUs. Though the 9700k was released last year October so I think your in the green.
Wouldn't hurt to call the supplier before hand though.

That all aside are you sure you really need 970pk? It's expensive. And new ryzen is releasing soon.

Guys only the size of the node matters. Muh 7nm masterace

You might want to come back later. I'm the only idiot here and I don't know enough about that shit.

>b360, no mem or cpu oc with a 9700k
gigabyte z390 elite + noctua d15 fookin minimum to get a 9700k and oc reliable

>psu
get a non shit one like rm750x/g2 750w/seasonic focus plus gold 750

>gpu
old overpriced shit like said

>ram
ok

>ssd
maybe u can get away cheaper with a sata but idk

with all this said wait for zen 2

looks pretty decent except a shit case. why not get something roomy and decent like a R6 or some shit. might also open up for a 360mm rad if u want that instead of air or even care

>p1
>qlc nand
dont u want a pretty decent scratch disk for all that video?
970 evo pluses or 970 pro's?

>28" 4k
seems kinda tiny in size for this kind of editing. wouldnt a 4-5k ultrawide be better?

that's all I got famo rest looks decent maybe

Rate and hate:
pcpartpicker.com/list/mmhZV6

Prices for Zen2 stuff are just placeholders and best guesses based on rumors. Will primarily be for gaymen, first real PC I'll have in years.

>Inhell when performance might drop like a brick with the vulnerabilities.
>regular m.2 form factor ssd for the price of an NVMe one
>cheaping out on the psu, ever
>a 1070 for $500 FUCKING SHEKELS
Jesus christ what a shitshow.
Here, fixed that for you
pcpartpicker.com/list/qyrnP3

>660p
qlc shitter, chokes when it gets full. would rather get a sata 860/mx500 in that case

>radeon vii
idk, your choice

>ram
does it oc? why not 3200+ at this point. seems thats even spec for ryzen 3000

>monitor
is that even good?

Can you explain why you chose that ram?
Heard in the other thread someone having nonsense with team ram and ryzen. Looked it up online and it wasn't only him.
That aside your getting an expensive cpu so why not the best b-die ram you can get?
>GPU
Is that a place holder or are you genuinely planning on by that?
Cause no.
>One random value fan
Lol. Does the case come with its own fan? Also your cooler size is insane

>Always avoid AMD if doing serious 120+ fps gaming
> Unironically recommending 9600F and 9900K

Is this the current state of intel shilling after that massive security L?

p
>qlc shitter, chokes when it gets full. would rather get a sata 860/mx500 in that case
I'm not too concerned about that, I'm not a data hoarder at all, it probably won't reach 75% full for like a decade.

>>radeon vii
>idk, your choice
Trying not to support Nvidia's shitty practices, plus I plan on adding a second moniter at a later point and don't want the suttering issues that Nvidia has.

>>ram
>does it oc? why not 3200+ at this point. seems thats even spec for ryzen 3000
Reviews say it oc's very well, so I don't see the point in spending more when I can bump it to 3200 no issue.

>>monitor
>is that even good?
I think so? Reviews are good but I am not too well informed on monitors.

>Can you explain why you chose that ram? Heard in the other thread someone having nonsense with team ram and ryzen. Looked it up online and it wasn't only him. That aside your getting an expensive cpu so why not the best b-die ram you can get?
Cheap + supposed to oc well. I didn't see negative reviews about it + ryzen, I'll check that out. I know for a fact that I won't notice the difference with b-die, I just don't pay attention enough to it, so I don't feel the need to pay for it.

>>GPU
>Is that a place holder or are you genuinely planning on by that? Cause no.
Explain?

>>One random value fan
>Lol. Does the case come with its own fan? Also your cooler size is insane
It's a 5-pack of fans. Cooler is sorta placeholder, might go with the stock from Ryzen.

>Guys, the Radeon VII just needed some time to stretch its legs. Recent driver improvements have totally changed the equation. It DOMINATES the 2080!

Attached: 1440p.png (1324x1882, 116K)

>75% full for like a decade.
still would get a reliable non qlc sata even if thats the case tho

>I plan on adding a second moniter at a later point and don't want the suttering issues that Nvidia has.
afaik that's a win 10 dwm.exe issue, but the amd guy who shills here nonstop will tell you otherwise, I don't know. I would be wary still. if you are paranoid i would just get same Hz monitors, or identical ones.

>lmao 2080 for 4K? Seriously? Don't you know 4K uses 12GB minimum of VRAM? Get the Radeon VII, and stop getting cucked.

Attached: 4K.png (1324x1882, 114K)

I just want you to know that nobody fucking cares. Stop shilling for a company that doesn't give a shit about you.

Your choices are all good, don't listen to the street niggas that can barely read.
Though personally I wouldn't trust that ram.

I don't give a shit about a company. I give a shit about others who give a shit about a company.

>still would get a reliable non qlc sata even if thats the case tho
I'll decide when Zen2 releases, I guess.

>afaik that's a win 10 dwm.exe issue, but the amd guy who shills here nonstop will tell you otherwise, I don't know. I would be wary still. if you are paranoid i would just get same Hz monitors, or identical ones.
I've heard that it's an Nvidia problem and that it's a win10 problem, searches online seem to indicate that more people with Nvidia have the issue than AMD. I guess getting the same Hz is smart tho, didn't want to spend that much tho.

>Though personally I wouldn't trust that ram.
Ram prices seem to be dropping like a brick so maybe I'll upgrade for like no extra cost in a few weeks.

TLC is no more reliable than a QLC. How many bits are stored per cell in no way affects the reliability of the drive, only endurance.

Attached: you.jpg (680x723, 78K)

Yes you get 6 dots from me for that, not 3.
Come back after you've read a little bit more about how an ssd works.

>Stop fighting misinformation!
I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 1454176825666.png (653x726, 42K)

>searches online seem to indicate that more people with Nvidia have the issue than AMD
Of course, 90% of people have nvidia that's why you see mostly them. It's the same chance to get stutter with nvidia or amd.

hmm alright then. would the 2080 be better than the Radeon VII then? Not to start a flame war or anything.

>Guys don't you know 6c/6t is shit and stutters haha. Just buy a more expensive 2600x and water cool it to get the same performance as a stock 9400f. Don't forget the $150 ram

Attached: based.jpg (3488x2324, 1.29M)

too bad
i'm gonna jack off to lisa su's speech at computex and there's nothing you can do about it

sure I ment the overall performance of the drive more so. once loaded with data 50% or whatever. overall.
seems like a shitty drive once you look into it. but i digress

i tired to say this to the amdrone here last time but it doesnt matter.
its not about chance its about what you run on the second monitor

imagine being so ass-blasted that someone else likes the underdog that you spend your time shilling against them for free, lmao

i managed to snag a 32gb 3200hz cl14 dual ram kit for under 250 bucks

Attached: hLpCIKm.png (659x609, 66K)

bad falseflag. Why left the VII?

>Vega good and better than 2080
>2080 bad and you are a shill if you say it's better

For fucks sake can you faggots go a single day without these shill wars. Guess what. It doesn't fucking matter.
Unless it's Intel, fuck their insecure garbage.

Guys, I'm starting to really get impatient. If Zen2 is revealed to be releasing some time in like August, I might just go with Intel.

i dont even get company shilling none of these dudes care about you if it wasnt intel AMD would be the bad guys

based

youtu.be/a8FtjG5mNGE

Attached: 155843960466879324.jpg (1686x600, 188K)

Just do it. Intel will remain King for gaymen anway.

just avoid the ones with hyperthreading, you'll have to disable it anyway
great time to save some money when buying intel

>great time to save some money when buying intel
Is it, are price's actually dropping?

atleast for the 9700k hilariously dropped by 30$ after the news came out

no but you can save money by going for cheaper models because hyperthreading is dead

I need to choose a gpu for my new build, and I need help deciding between these 3:
amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B07N824KNV/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3BWELMBWVCY9T&psc=1
vs
amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B07BGZNTQJ/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=A3BWELMBWVCY9T&psc=1
vs
amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B07MC23VS4/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=AVDBXBAVVSXLQ&psc=1

>inb4:">amazon"
unironically they have the best price available where I live. newegg is not an option. ;-\

Built a new PC with new parts (except for hard drive and GPU) and I'm having these problems:
>USB devices such as keyboards usually don't work, no lights or anything
>GPU usually doesn't work, have to plug into motherboard instead
>Video display from motherboard can become highly corrupted, with everything having random neon colours

Obviously, the first issue prevents me from trying to solve the second issue, which if solved would make the third issue no longer matter.
Anyone got any clue as to the USB issue? It's not a USB 2.0/3.0 issue, because I had a keyboard working in a port then it just stopped working around the time the display glitched..

seems like a motherboard issue.

The vega 56 pulse.

A shame Asus isn't releasing the Extreme for X570

Attached: MSI-MEG-X570-ACE-Motherboard_1.png (2560x1440, 2.65M)

If you have the money for a 2060, dont bother with the 1660. Pick either that or the Vega.

>2 8 pins at the top
wow, that's a big boy

Looks retarded.

I suppose so: That's two motherboard issues, and one issue that may be from the motherboard.
It'd be extremely bad luck though to have that many things wrong with a new motherboard, so it seems unlikely.

Hello lads I'm a filthy casual whose 2014 rMBP is being destroyed by Cities Skylines, recommend me a build to play it buttery smooth at 1080p

It's MSI and from what I've heard its a shit brand.
It's "different"

>Budget
$350-$500
>Uses
Animation, 2D/3D Game Dev, Music Prod., Playing Civ5
>Monitor
1440P
>OS
Linux

I know, im fucking poor and i dont know how im going to do it, but i need to do it because my old PC cant handle it and is broken. How can i do it Jow Forums?

Attached: 1558392272188.jpg (300x291, 21K)

>500 budget
>1440p monitor
uh just save more money if your set on that resolution

Thanks frens, right now the vega 56 is around 100 usd cheaper for me than the 2060 but it lacks rtx technology and consumes slightly more energy or so I'm told, do you think this is important or I'm just focusing on non issues and the vega will be enough for future proofing for the next 2-4 years?

Its the only monitor i have. Im fine with playing games in 1080p or 720p, just as long as at least the 720p is 60fps

if you can, try to find a second pc to test your parts with, that way you can discard any possible issues,

>pcpartpicker.com/list/7DrPw6
Looking to treat myself to a nice gaming PC. My budget for the build, including monitor, speakers, keyboard and mouse is 2000 burgerbux. Headset is preferred, but negotiable if it means better gaming.

Is this list good? I feel like a brainlet cause I picked the parts with the most stars and rating and didn't know what i was doing. I want a good PC at least under 1k.
pcpartpicker.com/list/ws9vBb

Attached: 1531111412668 (2).jpg (246x246, 11K)

The vega is better for "future proofing" since it has more memory.
Raytracing is a meme, and will continue to be for at least 10 more years.

I currently have a AMD FX, what do you think about following your recommended build but use my old amd processor until zen 2 is released?

AMD FX 8350, would that be compatible with the motherboard you recommended.

Wait 5 days for Zen2's announcement. Everything else looks solidly ok for your budget and is largely personal preference for the peripherals.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/ws9vBb
you're wasting money on the motherboard swap for a 450 tomahawk and on the ram (get the cheapest 16gb available), money that you could use to get a better gpu (get something nicer), the psu is overkill too (you will barely use 450w).

kk, I'll get that one instead. thanks!

>good PC
For what purpose? What is it's intended use? Stars mean fuck all if you're not going to be able to put the hardware to use.

Why is Windows 10 so expensive

Attached: 1503887030942.jpg (716x570, 60K)

>buying an OS

You're not supposed to buy it boomer.

Yeah I switched up the motherboard and powersupply, Is the RX 580 terrible? It has 8 gb of memory in that shit and at a cheap price.
A good gaming PC at least under 1k that will last pretty long.

$100 is expensive? Why would you think $120 is expensive? A finely tuned and crafted product such as Windows 10 is well worth the $140 stupid goy. Now make sure to buy the $200 Windows 10 Pro version with proper MS support or I'll report you for anti-semitism!

Real talk though, the way I see it is if you're willing to drop $900+ on a computer, why would you not buy a one time OS purchase?
I dropped close to $3500 on my PC. What's another $140 for an OEM Pro license. If you're really after a license, you can get one from places like Kinguin for $40 or less.

Yeah, the CPU and mobo are placeholders at the moment. Unfortunately, the things I'm most indecisive about are the peripherals, mainly the headset, keyboard and speakers. I dont really have any places near me to try them before I buy them.

Read lots and lots of reviews then and do your research. You can also skip the speakers for now if you're getting a headset, and save up for a better pair after a bit.

Dunno if this is the place to ask, but should I make portable mini ITX build or get a gaming laptop if I travel a lot? Let's say the monitor/KB+M are figured out and it's just traveling back and fourth to the same places in the next three years. Budget is $1500 so I dunno if I'll get the same value out of ITX build vs gaming laptop

>gaming
for gaming purposes, the 2700X is wasted on you. Here.

pcpartpicker.com/list/zb42vn

I would usually recommend a Vega card, but their performance doesn't really shine unless you know how to downclock etc. No offense, but you don't sound like you really have that kind of know how. Nvidia will offer better out of box performance and experience. As for gaming, the 2700X and threads are wasted compared to the 2600X which has fewer cores/threads but similar clock speed.

Is there any reason to use Pro instead of Home, if you're not a lunatic who actually likes anything by Microsoft other than core Windows?
Also, I'm confused that you say "$140 for a license" then immediately follow with "$40 if you're really after a license".

>You can also skip the speakers for now if you're getting a headset
I put both the headset and speakers on the list since Im indecisive on which ones I want to get first. Leaning towards getting speakers at the moment.

traveling around a lot meaning from home to shit loads of different hotels? Either way, $1500 would get a you a decently respectable "gaming laptop" if you're after actual performance. I.e. the laptop is thicker for better thermal dissipation.

>for gaming purposes, the 2700X is wasted on you
Ive heard the 2700X is good for gaming if you plan on doing alot of emulation?

If you're going to stay for 5+ days up to weeks in different places and have a car then get a desktop, if you're going to be moving quicker than that and or you don't have a personal vehicle get a laptop.

>1660 ti
Yikes. It's like $60 more for a rtx 2060.
Apart from that, yeah this would be better for him.

If you're gaming I'd imagine a headset would be better, but it's really your choice.

$140 is the cost of "legit" Windows 10 Pro OEM if you buy from a store. Comes with disc and OEM just mean that MS won't offer you over the phone support if you have problems. $40 for a Pro license on a site like Kinguin because Kinguin is a key reseller site. People get their hands on software keys for shit loads of stuff ranging from OS keys to MS Office, games, etc. Usually for cheaper than anywhere else, but you deal with a grey area where your key may randomly deactivate. Or not. I've heard plenty of success and failure stories. YMMV.

As for Home vs Pro, Pro has more update deferring options to limit when and how Windows updates. Group policy and registry changes actually do something where as Home is like a kids version where the OS does what it wants when it wants. Pro also offers remote desktop where as Home doens't.

Do not get cheapshit audio. Trust me dude, get good headphones.

emulation is entirely based around core clock because they don't really scale across multiple cores/threads as much. The 2600X has 6c12t of roughly the same clocked cores as the 2700X's 8c16t. All those extra cores and threads are wasted on a pure gaming build and money that could be put towards a far superior graphics card.

Any recommendations for good headphones or speakers?

Traveling to home and back to school (while also finding different apartments in case the one's I'm in is shit). I heard the newer laptops have better thermals so maybe that's an option. I only use public transport so maybe a gaming laptop is a necessary evil in this case.

pcpartpicker.com/list/zsHsdX
Perfection.

oh no. Don't do it. The hold overs from Jow Forums's autistic headphones thread might pop in. I personally have some 150w Logitech 5:1 system for speaker that I got for $80 on sale. My headphones are a wireless headset from Corsair. If you're after pure music headphones and really care about quality, this is the wrong place to ask.

Attached: 1558216739684.gif (201x269, 1.17M)

>almost $100 more for less than 5% performance increase
Why the fuck would you spend $360 on a card that barely outperforms the 1660Ti for $280?

rockpapershotgun.com/2019/02/22/nvidia-gtx-1660-ti-vs-rtx-2060/