Daily reminder this is happening

daily reminder this is happening.

Attached: 1548160972791.jpg (900x555, 146K)

eat shit and die

Attached: Colorized_propaganda_footage_of_Jewish_prisoner_enjoying_camp_luxuries_at_Auschwitz_circa_1942.webm (704x396, 1.52M)

Nice technology, faggot.

thanks mr skeltal

your welcome

Attached: eugeniacooney_13827181_1142397365783384_1343865646_n.jpg (530x530, 44K)

Holy fucking shit, fucking humans, what the fucking fuck?

i wish i had a roommate who liked me enough to turn me into their femboi slut :(

>liking 3DPD

>any year.

>Lefties are degenerate self-righteous monsters with zero empathy for others.
This isn't news.

being a tranny is a form of self harm, stop it while you can

>God DAMN the Combine. This is what happens to you if you resist...or if you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time...

There's a reason for why you put faggits in bogs instead of having them as room-mates. If you can't into such basics of life you deserve your manboobs.

Fucking scumbag degenerates

Welcome. Welcome to City 17.

You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of City 17 that I elected to establish my Administration here, in the Citadel so thoughtfully provided by Our Benefactors. I have been proud to call City 17 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to City 17. It's safer here.

She's fine doing some treatment after PewDiePie and other famous youtubers showed how fucked up her situation was.

I wish I was that roommate

hope she doesn't get any more fat

Attached: even_thinner.jpg (658x767, 52K)

Someone post the picture. You know which one.

Attached: g-tech.jpg (3072x2304, 575K)

Not only is it not happening, it's not technology. Please go.

I'd put some meat in her, and then take her to dinner.

This message should be on every board.

Attached: 1558565050.png (1710x150, 30K)

I accidentally entered the BONE ZONE

>people saved my r9k shitpost.
I should call my gf here and tell her how internet famous I am.

buy some testosterone on aliexpress Jow Forums

somehow the fact that a Jow Forumstard would post nudes of himself and make up that stupid story is less cringey than the fact that bed exists at all.

Remember when this site wasn't filled with normalfags?

Going to be leaking Navi info in 10 minutes.

Seeing that there is a clit rubber on the stairs on side, and that the person clearly has female hips to shoulder ratio, I don't believe it's a Jow Forumstard that's taken a pic of himself. I think it is a Jow Forumstard that found a random pic online.

See You're not fooling anyone.

Don't drink the water, they put something in it to make you forget. I don't even remember how I got here

I'd pick her up and wear her on my cock like a condom.

>tfw virtue-signalling moralfags went and made her get fat
I wish plebbittube normies would go away and stop ruining shit just to feed their egos.

Attached: 1555837607097.png (785x754, 1.22M)

post cunny slip

who cares