twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did i miss something???

Tell me what changed AMDbros.

op is a braindead discord tranny, ignore him

>cock-thirsty anime girl
>windows is fucking awesome
seems about right

seething linuxcuck

White theme. The pinnacle of technology.
Oh, and a sandbox, too

You mean KDE?

50 years later Linux still can't make a UI that is better than win95.

Attached: 8316918.gif (500x250, 941K)

win95's UI is objectively the best zoomer

sauce

Attached: 1538589682012.gif (204x272, 16K)

no u

>mfw the IT guy is currently upgrading my work machine to the new windows
>mfw the IT guy doesn't know I cloned the hard drive before leaving work and I'll be swapping drives first thing in the morning

Attached: 1279508134450.jpg (480x480, 83K)

Why are some people so brokenly difficult like this guy ?

Nah man it's shit. Win10 is better. 30 y/o boomer here.

I'm still on 1809, how can I force it to update?

My computer running 32-bit Windows 10 has already updated. My other two computers with Windows 10 (64-bit) only get the regular anti-malware definitions update.

What the fuck.

Attached: 1277848261848.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Neither can Microsoft.

google it, there's a new windows tool you can download
at least that's how i got it

you literally have all the different kinds of UI on Linux you dumb zoomer (windows, mac, tablet)

Some of us have real jobs to do and don't have time to be locked out of our computers because the IT guy felt the need to reset all the passwords in the middle of the day. Besides I think being brokenly difficult is more like when you start slashing the IT guy's tires.

Attached: numale.gif (326x192, 41K)

>tumblr

They're all cheap knock-offs.

Excellent, for those interested it's
microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

And it will download MediaCreationTool1903.exe

Are they going to patch it so the Windows 7 UI can be used this one is still buggy nothing I try seems to fix it.

None of my PCs have got the update and all insist they're up to date. What's new this time around? Did they gimp gaming performance again? Did they fix it? Is it worth upgrading?

oh sheit nigga i'm goin in

Attached: Capture.png (962x672, 26K)

>he fell for it

can't wait to kaomoji shitpost :^)

My Windows 10 Pro for workstations hasn't gotten any updated kinda wanna clean install Home for how buggy it's but can't find a pen drive

Wtf?

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1215x864, 61K)

Checked and correct.

You got a Something Went Wrong error. This is similar to a Something Happened error except that it's exactly the same. You can try it again or Bing "Something Went Wrong" for more information.

Microsoft detected that you're a faggot and refused to give you an update.

Looks like something went wrong my dude.

>0x8000704c7
Error: Pajeet posting on Jow Forums

You're very perceptive. Glad I posted the screenshot. Thanks man.

You're both retarded, Windows 7 had the best UI and unlike 10 it's actually consistent system wide

>Besides I think being brokenly difficult is more like when you start slashing the IT guy's tires.
BASED

Do this and leave him a post it note saying "Looks like something went wrong."

said no one ever

aaaaaaaaalmost there bump

Attached: Capture.png (962x672, 24K)

Even better
>Something happened. :(

>instantly owned
>awesome

yeah, nah

>A bug-hunter who previously disclosed Windows security flaws has publicly revealed another zero-day vulnerability in Microsoft's latest operating systems.

>The discovered hole can be exploited by malware and rogue logged-in users to gain system-level privileges on Windows 10 and recent Server releases, allowing them to gain full control of the machine. No patch exists for this bug, details and exploit code for which were shared online on Tuesday for anyone to use and abuse.

>t appears the exploit code imports a legacy job file into the Windows Task Scheduler using schtasks, creating a new task, and then deletes that new task's file from the Windows folder. Next, it creates a hard filesystem link pointing from where the new task's file was created to pci.sys, one of Windows' kernel-level driver files, and then runs the same schtasks command again. This clobbers pci.sys's access permissions so that it can be modified and overwritten by the user, thus opening the door to privileged code execution.

theregister.co.uk/2019/05/22/windows_zero_day/

autism

Linux doesn't make UIs. It's a kernel, not a company. Secondly, GNOME, KDE, and even stuff like FVWM is better than Winshit's inconsistent UI.

Attached: 1555408763765.png (1655x1049, 628K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

send help if I don't make it

Attached: Capture.png (962x672, 31K)

>the new install comes with new creds because they upgraded the domain servers, old creds don’t work.

While Windows 8 was a bit of a clusterfuck, Windows 10 has improved on Windows 7. You can get rid of the stupid taskbar search bar thing and default shitware. Then you basically have Windows 7 except windows snap together better, windows can be positioned into quarters with win-up/down after the halves you get from win-left/right, the taskbar appears on all windows if you have dual monitors, windows+shift+s for easy rectangular screenshots. And the flat UI looks better than the pseudo-3D stuff from Windows 7.

KDE is almost good. But it's not. No way to lock programs in position in the taskbar whether they're open or closed. Bad for muscle memory via clicking and/or Win+1/2/3/etc shortcuts to switch programs.

>I haven't used Windows 10 since 2015.
You do know that these updates every 6 months, like what OP literally made this thread for, has consistently bringing more and more into the Win 10 settings right? I rarely see the old school menus anymore. Go ahead and post that image macro that shows Window being inconsistent where all of the examples have been changed since the.

>6 months ago
>edit all the icons in Windows 10 to black .ico's so it can be consistent in the registry
>do the same with FileTypesMan and every file extension I could Identify
>1 month ago a new update comes up
>because I made the settings have a dark theme, now every file explorer window is 90% black with the bottom bar being white
fuck this gay earth, all that time just wasted. I should've made a backup im such a retard

>not having a throw-away shit box in your old parts bin for his beautiful new windows

>IT thread
>anons not knowing about mct
Dear god

Attached: 1430501136217.jpg (500x390, 37K)

happened to me because I haven't updated in months so I just reinstalled windows completely. fucking microsoft can't even do incremental upgrades properly.

Usually Windows updates are irrelevant to me. It's not something I normally care about. But if I can finally make the taskbar white instead of black, I'll be happy.

I have absolutely no idea what the "new" features the MS shills here are on about, but I can tell you that Linux has had it for a long time and is nothing new.

Except MS was so impressed by the KDE light interface that they decided to make their own shit version of it.

see KDE is just incomplete Windows UI. Microsoft copied KDE's window-snapping but KDE never copied MS's taskbar correctly.

windows still doesn't have edge snapping as in there's a bit of resistance when you try to move a window off-screen.

Is Win10 still tracking my stuff? Is it POSIX compliant yet?

All you need is xfce

Attached: 4EDA578B-1751-4D29-8329-A76D334712F6.png (800x800, 182K)

>Is Win10 still tracking my stuff?
Yeah probably.
>Is it POSIX compliant yet?
About as much as Linux is.

>Windows

Attached: 1406701076961.jpg (490x472, 46K)

/thread

>put computer to sleep
>wake up, all open programs are closed everything lost
>we updated :^)

Attached: 1555005905429.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

Everything is tracking you. Best to fight the cause, the idea that we can be tracked rather than the symptom.

More like
>put computer to sleep
>can't get it to start again
>normal power button power down doesn't work
>have to fucking remove the power cable from the power supply a few moments and reconnect then power up to work
Sleep/hibernate is FUCKING GARBAGE. I don't know who started this goddamn bullshit, but I wish it would fucking die because I always have to go through and make sure that shit's completely disabled on every computer build because that shit will bite if power management decides "lol time to sleep/hibernate and fuck your computer over".

> Everything is tracking you.
The average Linux distro isn't tracking you and everything you do on your computer, unlike Windows.

>kernel contains code from IBM, Microsoft, NSA, etc
>linux isn't tracking you
HAHAHAHAHA

tmux, vim, and bash make a better ui than windows ever could

KDE theme and it now comes with a VM of itself.

the latest build adds almost nothing
the most significant features are better control over feature upgrades (which requires a feature upgrade to get) and windows sandbox, which is vastly inferior to cuckoo sandbox

Go on then, show the code section(s) that is tracking us.

>he doesn't realize there's tons of binary fucking blobs in the kernel tracking you that you can't see the fucking source on
Do you even Linux

Windows Update Assistant.

that's nothing to do with your OS.

that's just your computer being a POS. Either something's fucked in your BIOS, your OC, or something's wrong with your hardware.

Attached: 1554969302269.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Yupperoni

>latest update fixed a bug where Sai would cause a black screen for a second on tablet mode
I dont care about anything else

bro, dont fall for the meme, it might rek ur shit, be sure to back up

Get of the internet Bill

>your files will be right where you left them
>it was just a one time thing really, we're not gonna make that mistake again alright, haha

Attached: 1512190626039.jpg (199x372, 28K)

Attached: please respond.jpg (778x366, 219K)