What is the best computer/office chair that is ergonomic, has lots of adjustments, isn't made of shitty materials...

What is the best computer/office chair that is ergonomic, has lots of adjustments, isn't made of shitty materials, isn't the price of a used car, and won't make panties go dry with its appearance?

asking for a friend.

Attached: tooshittytoogay.jpg (753x477, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfurnituregroup.com/ca/workplace/products/obusforme#
overstock.com/Home-Garden/Autonomous-ErgoChair-Premium-Ergonomic-Office-Chair/13001186/product.html?kwds=&option=21531487&refccid=DHKJNQJETP42T6KO3VRWCVRHWU&rfmt=type:Ergonomic Chairs&searchidx=5
amazon.com/gp/product/B001MS6ROW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IKEA Markus

This
Remove the armrests

sadly no ikea in my cunt

Steelcase Think Chair or

OP here, funny.. reddit said the same thing when i googled this question...

i looked up the marcus.. looks like a fucking piece of shit. no adjustments.. just a high back and some gay swedish design accents.. not worth the price IMO.

>Steelcase
OP here, just fucking price my chair to a used car the fuck up familarity

Find a used one and steam clean it.

i just want a decent mesh office chair that can recline 180degrees back.
>tfw cant even find one
>best 2019 recliner chairs
>out of stock
most of my room if diy might as well make a chair.

a used Aeron
motorize your desk legs to be a standing one

>used

I do not buy used items from gremlin plebs, but thanks.

>mesh

opinyon descarded

>motorize your desk
the thousand pound man has spoken

its hot where i live

Oh ok, well I just think that mesh garbage is literally.. "ok how do we sell this chair minus the materials, just the frame."

Steelcase Leap used or refurb.

Used Embody

Mirra 2 is pretty good

Embody (mesh) I've heard you can grab them used for 700$ or less if you're lucky, otherwise you're going to have to be ready to pay up to 1.2k.

I've had one of these for 8 years now, good adjustment and can be found cheap. They make good shit.
globalfurnituregroup.com/ca/workplace/products/obusforme#

op here, its all so tiresome. '

>globalfurnituregroup

is this some pajeet special?

might be these days, mine was made in canada

ok, i will check it out thanks.

You want your dick sucked but don't want to pay for the date. That's what's tiresome.

overstock.com/Home-Garden/Autonomous-ErgoChair-Premium-Ergonomic-Office-Chair/13001186/product.html?kwds=&option=21531487&refccid=DHKJNQJETP42T6KO3VRWCVRHWU&rfmt=type:Ergonomic Chairs&searchidx=5

I got a dxracer and gamer shit aside it's the most comfortable chair I've ever used

I've been using a 20 year old wooden chair from a dining room set for the past 4 years
it sucks

Attached: Staples Ardfield Mesh Task Chair, Grey (52602).jpg (512x512, 18K)

i was thinking about getting this one, does it look comfy or not

Attached: 111.jpg (986x666, 82K)

This. Simple, classy, classic. Not a zillion adjustments, but a chair whose adjustments are like a starship cockpit is a turn off for grils.

a yoga ball

enjoy your prolapsed anus

Then you don't want adjustable you collosal faggot.

i'd rather not own a chair that looks like a goddam tongue thanks

Attached: 1558299107798.jpg (642x1237, 104K)

Humanscale Liberty

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

Attached: 1541414019784.jpg (492x513, 131K)

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

Get an Aeron you fucking louse

Attached: 1549846969924.jpg (1600x1162, 137K)

This

Attached: .png (812x310, 103K)

Don't be poor and get an Aeron. Throw a few bucks more for a headrest, it Imis totally worth it

Get killed until you fucking die, you rarted waste of carbon.

I don't know what you realistically expect to get without paying at least a few hundred dollars. Desk chairs aren't an area you should be cheaping out on.

This. Search around for either offices that are moving and doing firesales of all their old furniture, or find a resaler to do it for you. The new price is $1,000 but you can find them for less than half that.

found it

Attached: High-Back-Office-Chair-w.jpg (630x629, 126K)

>Not a zillion adjustments

>fuck features

^who is gay like that?

OP here, first reply in thread sincethat looks good, 100 bucks im sure its made of pajeet steel and garbage from the ganges, but id consider it if i knew where the fuck ollies is (i doubt anywhere near)

A child spending moms money.

well

OP here, I agree. zoomers love shelling out the bucks for garbage, afterall "research is boring"

nothin personell kiddo

Attached: blocksyourpath.jpg (676x687, 178K)

Find a used chair with peeling pleather and reupholster it. You can replace the foam and change the contours.

You'd probably be doing someone a favour and only need to spend money on material and foam.

large companies (especially in IT) always have large stocks of HM Aeron's. they are very expensive brand new and not worth retail price, but because they've been out for so long and are bought in large quantities they are always easy to get used, and there's billions of spare parts everywhere (and most stores can order parts).

i got a refurbished one for 40% of original price. been sitting on it 14h+ a day and the seat hasn't sagged even in the slightest because it doesn't use foam but thin elastic netting.

just don't buy it new, but it is a good chair that is widely available (definitely way better than any of that generic gamer garbage).

Attached: HM-Aeron.jpg (3024x4032, 3.96M)

Arms look static, which can be fucking awful.

>Find a used chair with peeling pleather and reupholster it

do i look like a gremlin who has to DIY a fart chair from some gremlin?

>You'd probably be doing someone a favour

>being helpful to gremlins ever

OP here, yes those chairs are comfortable, but i cannot abide the jewish mesh scam.

Real talk: go to to Staples or whatever office furniture is nearby and sit your ass in every chair, feel the materials to make sure they're durable and buy it from there.

>jewples

You can't just call every suggestion "jew".

>bruh what if we made a goofy yoga ball chair but took away all the ergonomic benefits of balancing on a yoga ball

Are the wheels the gayest part of that chair?

mesh is so much better. Have you ever farted in a mesh chair? It's like farting in thin air.

>not being securely anchored to your chair
dumbass niggers, have fun with back pain and RSI

Attached: programming chair.gif (400x225, 424K)

based and dildopilled

>implying I have any choice in the matter
>yo this shitty string of plastic is better than not getting jewed and actually given an upholstered cushion.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-23_00-07-52.jpg (729x588, 139K)

Go into a Staples and get whatever the most expensive mesh chair you can afford is.

Trust me, you don't want comfy for a pc chair, what you need is an ergonomic chair, the real good ones are really expensive, but in the long run they are worth it, probably the most important thing after your pc

Attached: whenitsgarbgarb.png (551x550, 334K)

>the real good ones are really expensive, but in the long run they are worth it

Attached: whachadoin.jpg (1438x1079, 131K)

I literally went into Staples and walked out with the most expensive mesh chair they had with the most adjustments and I have regretted not doing so sooner more than basically anything in my entire life.

amazon.com/gp/product/B001MS6ROW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I just bought this a couple hrs ago idk. I returned my last $60 chair. I'd spend $160 or just go all in and get a used Aeron.

also that low IQ gremlin you are replying to isnt me (OP)

Also this, you are gonna be sore for a bit in a nice chair until your posture is fixed.

>ref=

Attached: pajeet_stop.gif (512x384, 1.36M)

Mesh lets air through, is strong, doesn't hold crumbs or farts
On the other hand, cushion is probably made from off cuts of memery foam or other foam matresses and stuffed into a form to hold your farts, heat, sweat and secrets forever
You're a dumbass desu, but you do you, get a cushioned chair for 50$, or however much you plan on spending on your ghetto chair

so you bought the one for manlets they have

based retard

>being so absolutely filthy that he needs to sit on a coffee filter 24/7 lest his cushions become rancid

Attached: 141611303284.jpg (636x592, 137K)

fucking piece of shit amazon and they don't even give me anything for referring they just steal my statistics.

>i was only pretending to be brown skinned

sure thing pajeet, how about next time you fucking post the product name/non-jewish link. dont give me that bullshit.

So i weight 130kg and i need a chair that can support my weight, most of my chair break usually after 2-3 months when i lean back

Attached: tUjNfD3.jpg (1080x1350, 275K)

Why do you lot keep replying to OP if he behaves like such a raging cunt.

good replies, stop being a twat OP

Op here, take your stupid gay question elsewhere (that really isnt broad enough to warrant its own thread)

fuckin gremlin

>good replies

>literally ignoring every fucking stipulation I had in the OP

gb2

a good chair is so fucking important that is very often overlooked
just buy a Herman Miller Aeron
you wont have to worry about chairs ever again for the rest of your life

newfagg fuck off im tired of your bullshit

>just buy a Herman Miller Aeron

>just get a mortgage on your ass supporting pad

Attached: jewingmore.jpg (880x717, 313K)

I unironically think if you are using referall links to recommend hardware on Jow Forums, you are a street shitting 3rd worlder and should probably just fucking kill yourself.

>i am stupid
>insult.exe

pajeet stop.

You're not the boss of me now

Panties don't care about a fucking chair u Virgin

>YOOOOooooo check out my
>RACING
>GAMING
>CHAIR

pillow on the floor

OP here, im close to that option. its either you get jewed, or become a manchild in this chair buying game.

stop with the forced anti sematic trolling
it is super cringe

Attached: 111-1110394_itachi-facepalm-anime-facepalm.jpg (300x204, 26K)

based retard

Because it is imposible to fulfill.

You dont want mesh (which makes chairs cheaper), you dont want to buy used (which makes chairs cheaper), you want ergonomics and adjustability (which makes chairs a lot more expensive), you want "premium" materials (which makes chairs a lot more expensive) and you want eyecandy (which makes it more expensive). Oh, and you only want to spend a few hundred bucks AND want a fast and easy solution without doing any work for yourself.

You are a fucking retard.

>hurr ur question be tew hard!
>stup tulkin bout tit!

No.

Attached: water.png (500x510, 108K)

OP didn't stipulate no mesh.
I mean, if that IS what OP meant, then they are basically asking for the impossible, mesh is the best.