You aren't a cool guy unless you can code a forth that fits inside of 3 kilobytes...

You aren't a cool guy unless you can code a forth that fits inside of 3 kilobytes. I mean honestly do you want an operating system that uses up a WHOLE floppy disk? What's that? Your disk os uses THREE floppydisks? HAHAHAHAH. What a loser.

My whole graphics stack is 5 kilobytes. That's all you need, honestly!

I don't see any future in this dos stuff, or in basic programs. Forth is where it's rolling my friend.

Attached: 1548914837840.png (953x638, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Forth
github.com/nornagon/jonesforth/blob/master/jonesforth.S
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you have been diagnosed with autism

the message of the episode is that the language doesnt matter, is all about the programmer, unleas you honestly think bitches get wet over a vocabulary.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Forth
>You can be assured that if you take more than a passing interest in Forth, you will never get laid again. You will lose your job, and be unable to get a new one. Eventually, you will be found living in a squat, surrounded by rotting garbage and vermin, writing completely useless Forth code on an 80486-based laptop. You won't be at all concerned, because you will have your basic Forth operating system working, and your Forth motherboard drivers mostly bug free, and your Forth window manager code coming along nicely. You will even have written a rudimentary TCP/IP stack and web browser, so you can post to Forth web forums about how gay everyone else's Forth implementation is.

kek

Unless your hardware is ridiculously simplistic and small in available memory and storage, I legitimately cannot find a use for forth.

>You will never work with a bunch of cute women programmers

Why even live bros

>you will never get laid by impressing a girl with your programming skills

Attached: 1447845485-14605afa044caa26073f215616d97a16.png (400x300, 237K)

What's a floppy disk?

>I don't see any future in this dos stuff
I-is it actually possible to just use a forth interpreter as a replacement for DOS and actually get anywhere? Something about that seems extremely comfy if it is actually possible.

If you are under the age of 18, you are not allowed to post on Jow Forums.

If you are under the IQ of 100, you are not allowed to post on Jow Forums.

Post a picture of a floppy disk. I bet you can't.

Code a forth of what? How would you even code a forth of something instead of the whole thing?

I just assumed he managed to master C or whatever they were using by the end

Forth sucks but you scared away the lispfag so you aight

yeah but you have to implement the dos basic interpreter in forth

>not just doing it all in assembly

what trash you can write assembler directly into forth so you have both you nimwit hua

you mean the save icon???

yeah that is the foundation of all saving. They made those saves so small that there are like forty billion save icons if you look under a micro look. Those are called floppy discs.

now in english

Attached: tiers.jpg (2400x700, 1.01M)

so most languages are healthy and good for you?

dibs on the left

github.com/nornagon/jonesforth/blob/master/jonesforth.S

the message is to have fucking backups of your important shit

>At the start I enjoyed the Kintaros ecchi adventures especially when he starts to get with the women. Throughout the manga you'll see different sorts of fetishes which can lead to hilarious moments, Since this is a sex filled world ntr is bound to happen, at first it didnt bother me, I was curious to see how Kintaro handled these situations most of them he handled terribly (depends on readers). Psychology is a topic in golden boy and all the way to the end this topic gets bigger and bigger, this is where the ntr gets out of hand, the author proceeds to justify his views on human weakness side by side with ntr this is especially frustrating near the end of the manga. Now I don't know about you but i came here for comedy, plot and fap material. What I didn't expect was an argument on how being a cuck is good.
wow the manga truely is different breast

lies. forth is like frosties^tm root beer with a bag of popcorn. a timeless classic that doesn't go overboard trying to appease everyone.

Forth is actually everclear on the alcoholic scale because it has the most alcohol for the least volume and dollar. It is also the most unsafe to consume.

Attached: kjnjnini.jpg (894x720, 44K)

Well, I know Forth has a data stack and a return stack... but a graphics stack? That's a new on. So, like, push a jpeg then pop it to display it?

not a literal stack u dinbus

forth is the ultimate breadpill. It is a modest system with immodest speeds and application.

cpm was dos before there was dos. forth was dos before there was cpm

post the gif

You aren't a cool guy unless you had sex.

Does sex with my childhood friend girl(male) count?