/csg/ - Chink Shit General - FUCK YANWEN AND TAJIKPOST

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.
This is a new thread because is an inbred retard 12-year old faggot that can't get over his $2 loss.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic

>News (thanks to )
• FUCK YANWEN -user gets laughed at • Cool custom mouse pad
• Yanwen did 9/11
• Terrorist training materials
• Xiaomi is user's lamp provider of choice
• Tube arrives
• The RNG gods have user succumb to alcoholism
• Device for discretely masturbating in public
• user got something cool, another user reports they are earphones
• Chinked by Westerners
• user is Diamond+ member on Aliexpress after ordering a great deal of buttplugs
• Huawei moon photo mode
• IPS panel
• user can't afford the CCP registration fee
• user struggles with alcoholism
• user struggles with loneliness
• Shirt is ok
• Knockoff bag of really good quality
• New chink meme
• user loves his garlic crusher

>Old News
• FUCK TAJIKPOST!
• user follows Diamond+ member's advice and wins dispute
• Such is life in Russia
• R.I.P user
• user did not get any (You)s
• Good in-ears make Anons happy
• Best fuse ever!
• Once you go black..
• #metoo
• Good USB-C to HDMI adapter found
• Poorfag wants stuff he can't afford

Previous thread:

Attached: xxg4Rbx[1].gif (600x600, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/pooh/1000008305601.html
aliexpress.com/item/Personality-DIY-custom-mouse-pad-large-gaming-mousepad-Private-order-mouse-pads-landscape-idol-Anime-photo/32794076869.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.79754c4dXX55cx
aliexpress.com/af/category/200010206.html
aliexpress.com/item/32783416241.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wY0IZYrrL0A
aliexpress.com/item/32957360062.html
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf
oculoscoleta.aliexpress.com/store/2339075
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

most based thread on Jow Forums rn

Ok guys, what's the deal with Yanwen Parcel Delivery company? everyone keep on meme'ing about it and now I am afraid of using them, also which is the best shipping company one can use on Ali?

Whoever made that gif is a God among men!

If I want cheap shipping I always choose China post registered air mail. It's cheap af (half of the time even "free") and stuff arrives to my slav shithole country in 10 to 15 days max.

Attached: China-Post-Registered-Air-Mail-To-Track-The-Logistic-Information[1].jpg (309x220, 11K)

Based.
Anyone got warm sock recs?

Is it tracked?

So the /csg/ basics are iememes, shark card, 8bitdo controller.
What am I missing? Currently waiting for the iems

should i choose china post air mail
or ali standard shipping

can i trust them when it says ali standard is faster than china post air mail ?

How do I get the i10 TWS to stop draining the battery? I'll fully charge them, use them, then when I'm done, I put them back in their case, which then lights up the LEDs to indicate how much battery life is left. However, the lights NEVER turn off. They stay on, draining the battery until they are totally dead. What am I doing wrong?

Where can I buy some cheap ass Huawei 5G network infrastructure equipment?

Attached: 1558562793646.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

Will ask again here instead of the cancer thread:
How come they allow pic reviews for buttplugs but not for dildos?

Yes, it is registered so it's tracked all the way to your door.
Both are good and tracked. Shipping times depend on lots of things, so there is no real answer to that.
That is not up to aliexpress, but at the seller's will/choice.

any lego set buyers try to make an escalator
also this:
aliexpress.com/item/pooh/1000008305601.html

Ali>wish
going to buy, thanks
>aliexpress.com/item/Personality-DIY-custom-mouse-pad-large-gaming-mousepad-Private-order-mouse-pads-landscape-idol-Anime-photo/32794076869.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.79754c4dXX55cx

shark cards are retarded
get a ts100, and some Arduinos

>Order a bunch of ps2 ribbon cables on March 7th
>They never showed up
>Ordered some ugreen cables two weeks ago, they are already here and absolutely top tier for the price

wew lads, I've been waiting so long to get my PS2s working.

could you be any more of a shitlord
TS-100 is overpriced for something that comes with no power supply and offers nothing other than portability over a more traditional soldering station. The direct comparison being the T12 Stations by KSGER and the like, which use the same tips and have a lighter and more comfortable pencil to hold onto.

Is the pocophone a good enough phone? I like that it runs an sd 845 but does anyone know what is the build quality like?

so I don't have nearly as much experience under my belt and purchased an item with 'seller's shipping method'. Does this necessarily mean I'm fucked or will I eventually get my package years from now?

can you guys recommend me /p/ chinkshit ?
pls no tripod or other gay shit. thx

ZSN or ZSN Pro?

Attached: 1558555945829.jpg (750x585, 115K)

That P30 pro is expensive af imho, but I must say honestly that I'd buy it instantly if it were somewhere around $600. My pal has one, that thing sure is a beast! (but not worth $1k tho)

Zsn

Any huawei clearing sale goods I should look out for?

thx so much user

Imitation / fake Apple Watches... do they exist? Are they any good? how do you search for them on Ali and other sites?

Attached: 1555198812661.jpg (884x1024, 53K)

no

take off the yellow mask, shlomo

aliexpress.com/af/category/200010206.html
There are tons of those "look-a-like" apple watches. They work, and look not too bad on first glance. The software sucks donkey ass tho. They work well as a watch if you remember to charge it every night, but I wouldn't buy one for the "smart" functions. But for those prices you can order one and try it for yourself, if you don't like it just give it to someone or sell it on craigslist to some dumb-ass.

Here's a cheap $10 one: aliexpress.com/item/32783416241.html
Here's it's review: youtube.com/watch?v=wY0IZYrrL0A

Attached: A1-WristWatch-Bluetooth-Smart-Watch-Sport-Pedometer-With-SIM-Camera-Smartwatch-For-Android-Smartphon (800x800, 60K)

What are some must have cables, adapters, dongles and such? I recently got an only USB C and I already got all I needed, but maybe there is more.
Also, post weird PCIe adapters or something like the m.2/mSATA to PCIe x4 and whatever.

Thanks so much user. Damn... my dick went limp after seeing that review. It's not even worth $10 that it sells for :\

I wonder why chinks haven't cloned it already... it's been years.

>now aliexpress charges shipping to my country
WELL, GO FUCK YOURSELVES, YOU DIRTY CHINKS

that's coz your country is charging them for mail and/or your country's full of thieves who lie about not receiving shit or shit gets stolen. either way, they have to offset their losses somehow.
tl;dr: your country's a shithole.

Haven't checked /csg/ in ages. Both the wiki and the infographic seem to be outdated, so where should I look to catch up?

aliexpress

There are better ones (for a higher price) but i'd rather buy a used real one than a new fake "better" one.. My niece got a black series 3 last month for $92 on ebay. It was without box or strap but straps cost only a few bucks on aliexpress and they were actually really nice.

Attached: apple-watch-series-4[1].jpg (1500x1000, 836K)

thanks for the advice. that's actually what I'm planning to do now that I can't find good fake ones. I'll probably end up getting a cheap Series 2 off Craigslist or one of the auction sites. Thanks again!

Most welcome & happy hunting!

Best thread!

Attached: AI_1.jpg (1041x871, 51K)

Yongnuo 50mm

any good bluetooth speakers for when i ride my bike around town?

Dildos look like penises

chink webcam recs?

What happened here?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-22-23-46-56.png (1080x2160, 244K)

Can't fly directly from china to peru.

Any other good safety razors or is that adjustable Qshave one good enough

Use headphones you inconsiderate shit.

>watch has fancy glass that does cost money , even made in china
>thin design by smarter asians and engineers and protected by trade secrets/patents means no import to usa
>shit ton of smaller engineered sensors
>sensors all have to be tightly calibrated
>all has to be controlled by one bit of software to rule it all
>chinese cant program due to reeducation camps and great firewall

all good reasons why there is no china knockoff.

I'm guessing than now, due to the trade war, things are gonna even get worse for chinkshit?

aliexpress.com/item/32957360062.html
there are other ones if you just search for "silvia shirt"

any non retard nigger responses?

anker

Looks like in this case the retard nigger is you.

>4 months and oppai mousepad (ass) hasnt arrived

No one wants to hear your shit music. Just use headphones

Anker Soundcore products are the best in class.

As the owner of the Anker Soundcore 2 from previous threads that has survived almost any possible fucked up thing and still works like on the first day, I cannot agree with you. There is no better sounding, louder, and more durable Bluetooth speaker with +/- 25 hours of battery life in the $30-ish price class.

inb4 "ur an anker shill or seller hurr durr"

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-10 184555.png (1131x686, 802K)

it sounds like shit, but for the price it is ok, I guess

nigbass as hell

>nigbass as hell
perfect for bicycle user

godspeed bicycle nigbass user

Best $50~ chink headphones?

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-153540.jpg (720x658, 146K)

chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

this shit shouldnt even be included. its one guy with affiliate links whereas the rest of them are banned

Takstar 82 Pro

This, takstar 82 pro is based

What affiliate links are you talking about? It's a fucking PDF file.

How dumb can one person be?

how do you not know what im talking about. your probably the site owner

Bought chink glasses - $25 for a 1.67 index lens, total with the frame.
I just sent chink my prescription (I have pretty bad astigmatism so I didn't fit the range in the prescription form) and he created a special listing just for me with my prescription.
Month and a half later, I got my glasses that work as good as what I got from a local optical shop. From what I can tell, he even got the pupillar (or whatever is it called) distance right.
One kinda obvious thing is it doesn't hold right on my nose so I had to buy some silicone adhesive pads to put it a bit higher.

Attached: IMG_1955.jpg (969x1292, 152K)

Neat. Never considered doing that. Which seller?

oculoscoleta.aliexpress.com/store/2339075

This store. There is a lot of them though.

I actually ordered these so I'm sure I can order (quite a bit more expensive) prescription sunglasses because those are a bitch to get around here. Also to be sure the chinks use the same notion for diopters and astigmatism as we do (Czechia).
And of course, the nice thing is these glasses cost like one tenth of local price.

zenni is good if you don't want to deal with waiting to send rx

Who else /KingSpec/ here

Attached: 20190523_154309.jpg (1000x749, 94K)

I seriously have no idea so maybe I'm dumb indeed. Oh, and if I were the maker of that PDF it wouldn't be outdated that much.

The box came dented, but SSD is safe

Attached: 20190523_154325.jpg (1000x749, 54K)

The back

Attached: 20190523_154337.jpg (1000x749, 108K)

Glad to know this has a 3 year warranty, supports the Linx™ OS, and can be formatted to ReiserFS

Attached: 20190523_154401.jpg (1000x749, 85K)

SSD itself. The controller is hidden under the sticker, and there are no useful markings on the NAND flash.

Attached: 20190523_154503.jpg (1000x749, 103K)

Is there any real point, I was looking at their 2.5" offerings and you can get similar SSD's at same prices off of newegg every other day.

Thanks for the tip man, the ordering process is much more straightforward there, bookmarking that for sure.

I don't mind waiting though, also I got to $74 with a basic model of mirror sunglasses with my prescription, I guess I can do a bit better on Ali.

You're the nigger

The controller is a SM2263XT and it is using Micron TLC NAND flash.

I tried the crystaldiskmark and obtained 800MB sequential read and 500MB sequential write. Even though it is a slow NVMe SSD, it is still faster than a SATA SSD. Cannot expect much for 25 USD + free shipping

Attached: ssd_specs.png (1152x648, 25K)

In my region, the SSDs begin at 256GB and the cheap ones are all SATA based.

I got this to test out a NVMe BIOS mod that's all

250gb is the minimum for a boot drive imo.
I have 4 PC's with 120gb, 250gb, 500gb and 1tb SSD's respectively.

For Windows yeah
For Linux can get away with far far less

feeler gauge arrived in the mail today

soaked in oil as it should be

everything looks good!

Attached: IMG_20190523_121328.jpg (4000x3000, 2.51M)

I have 2 SX8200 Pro 1TB currently, and a stack of SATA SSDs. My Thinkpad is running Union Memory NVMe drive that came with it

This is just a secondary boot drive(if the mod allows it), otherwise I will install minimum stuff on the kingspec itself.

Attached: -567582995-697920286.jpg (800x800, 144K)

Attached: 1271299769-936306531.jpg (800x800, 135K)

Any solar panel recommendations, I figure I should use all this free sunlight to charge all my shit up. I'm not really interested in anything portable, just something I can shove on a windowsill.

>free sunlight
The solar panel is not free

hi guys, I wanted to ask what was the difference between the 8bitdo sf30 pro and the new versions (SN30 Pro G Classic and SN30 PRO SN), since all I remember was better nintendo switch support?

muzes trochu rozvest ten prevod na chink jednotky?

mas nejaky cylindry?

What do you use them for?

right now, to check the gap between the camshaft and the valve on a old bike I am restoring.

later I could use for checking stuff while using my 3d printer.

How do you feel the texture if it is smudged with oil though

you wipe the blade clean before use

you use it

you oil it after use to prevent corrosion and the blades sticking together

It's about measuring clearance.