Wtf china

Wtf china

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 8.57.46 AM.png (1300x1302, 1.57M)

why are asian people always using masks?

Attached: 8yvcqurvzun11.jpg (490x586, 19K)

To prevent the spread of the common cold and other airborne illnesses.

Attached: 1547319436956.jpg (1125x1161, 180K)

It's for when they have a cold, so they don't spread it to others.

Good. Hope they ban apple from doing any business in China.

No more iPrism devices HAHAHA!

air pollution

iTODDLERS BTFO!

Attached: 1558180210565.png (350x458, 71K)

Nips and gooks do the same thing though, and their air quality is 20x better than that of China's.

Attached: 1528602298501.png (348x231, 63K)

Based.

we have those in the west too, you just take a vaccine at the pharmacy and you're safe

No, that mask is to prevent spreading a cold or flu.

CCPtoddlers BTFO

Attached: btfod.gif (244x248, 184K)

>cold
>(((vaccine)))

I don't think it's limited to China, iPhones are embarassing anywhere in the world.

>don't take the the vaccine
>get the flu

>take the vaccine
don't get the flu

it's been working pretty well for me

air pollution, health reasons, so you don't need to put as much makeup on, and to help stop cameras tracking their faces

the common cold doesn't have a vaccine because it mutates too often, most viruses are impossible to vaccinate against

Here's me
>dont take vaccine
>dont get flu

it's embarrassing to use an iphone in america, too.

They can't tell each other apart either so what's the difference?

>air pollution
You guys are retarded. Those sorts of cloth or mesh masks won't stop anything fine enough to be aerosolized. Wood dust maybe. It's to stop the spread of infection viruses after the entire SARS outbreak shit that went down in China.

Anyone else think biological warfare is entirely justified against anti-vaxxers?

>give china cushy trade deals while they're developing
>now that they're developed they refuse to play by the big boy rules and get butthurt when you suggest they do
>also steal and lie compulsively because they're honourless chinks
Sounds pretty bad to me.

fuck the chinks

that may be true but there are people in china that wear air pollution masks

Bill Gates didn't vaccinate his children.

I think public hangings is justified against you r*ddit faggots. Go back and fucking kill yourself.

and where are they now? exactly

I've been shitposting on Jow Forums since you before you were even a twinkle in your dad's scrotum sack, boy.

>spent 70 years trying to destroy china and spread rebellion
>prior you used your military power to continually weak them trying to loot them of their resources
>cia arm and train the dalai lama trying to ferment tibet splitting away
>constantly arm their exiled government because you hope they overthrow the mainland one or cause internal issues
>use them as slave labor to make products for cheap so you can save money because you think you can bring them down whenever you want
>they can't be stopped and you think crying you owe is will work now
sorry but they just outplayed you. there's a reason why they have 5000 years of history while you won't have another 200.

It looks super cool

Based, fuck cunts who go outside when they have a cold and fuck the rest of us over.

As if their social credit score won't tank if they use an iPhone.

Who gives a shit what a totalitarian state does?

>>cia arm and train the dalai lama trying to ferment tibet splitting away
stopped reading there

They will die eventually

this
whoever thinks there's a point to getting vaccinated for the cold is fucking retarded. not only that, but it mutates the common cold virus even more.

No you havent you little faggot. Go back to watching your r*ddit and morty.

>hurr anti vax so stupid lol everyone stupid but me
>me blindly trust me very smart

Unironically play in traffic.

You are full of shit, Bill Gates is one of the largest advocate of vaccination. His foundation poured hundreds of million dollars into vaccine research for developing nations.

They haven't outplayed anyone because thier strategy hinged entirely on naive boomers not noticing what they're doing, and those boomers won't live long enough for their plan to play out.

Autism and poor immune systems. (Particularly in Japan)

>you couldn't stop them when they were dirt farmers teamed up with the entire west including russia
>i can definitely stop them now they're the industrial base of the entire world and quality of everything keeps improving while being the largest economy in the world
yeah, right.
>no, no, you don't get it any moment now all the chinese are going to overthrow their government, trust me! then it will self-destruct and we win!
yeah... about that one.... not happening

>ferment
Its foment, you slitty eyed, insectoid scum.

>5000 years of history
jej, good one chang, your 5000 years of history consists of mostly warlords butchering civilians by the millions. The two worst things to happen to Sinhua is Taiping rebellion failing and Chang ki shek losing to your stupid meely mouthed balding commie shit stained mao zedong.

Western man bad!

They were built up by US investment. All the US has to do is take their business elsewhere and China goes back to their natural state of dirt farmers.

You got it backwards buddy.
The US boosted China to use them against the Soviets. That's why Nixon travelled there and met with Mao.

>chinese are 80% of all humans killed throughout history because there's 20 million killed each war
>not realizing that's even worse you
the fact they could manage to get such a large population while europe was starving to death in small pockets because they didn't steal agriculture from the middle yet shows their ability.

>Chinese propaganda says its embarrassing to be seen with an iPleb

Ok.

ITODDLERS CHINKEDTFO

Attached: 1527411029932.jpg (832x623, 405K)

Why wouldn't the state run media try to support the state run company?

No because then we lose herd immunity and our children will get fucked
Oh who am I kidding we're not having children.

>we made you. you owe us!!!
too bad you're thieves, liars, cheats, and murders so nobody cares who owes you. the million of innocent dead in the middle east say you owe them too.

The only thing Thai, Indian, Muslims, Christians, Vietnamese, Filipinos, Japanese, and Koreans have in common is they despise the Chinese. Your country is fucked Chang.

This is your brain on communist lies.

everybody hates america even more though

It's embarrassing everywhere, not only in China

This doesn't actually do anything for that. I have always wondered if the chinks know, but just do it to fit in/be fashionable. I know nip girls do it to be left alone on trains or someshit.

As much as I love China, they can be worse than Americans and their "you hurt my feelings so from now on I'm calling french fries freedom fries" tendencies.

Not sure why, but I don't really feel a Milhouse meme ever catching on user.

I'm not even an antivaxxer but the incessant vaccshilling you faggots have been spamming the internet with over the years has all but guaranteed that my kids will not be getting any reddit shots.

Not even close. Hong Kong loves Americans. Taiwan loves American. Flips love Americans. Even in Vietnam they don't mind Americans.. Go to Korea treated very well. Go to Japan still love you. Go to Philippines still loved. Most thais are still friendly but the most hostile out of the group. You've never been anywhere in Asia.

Difference is chinks do it because the state controls the media and information to make them think like this. Americans are just retarded.

Same here. I fucking hate these insufferable psueds.

keep dreaming stupid. they like american money not americans. they don't plan on dying for the empire american either.

yikes

Yeah, I bet it was pretty embarrassing when Meng Wanzhou was found to be in possession of a MacBook, iPhone and iPad when arrested. lmao

They've dealt with china for a thousand years. It's not about dieing for America it's about 1000 years of bad blood between everyone. China is one of the top of the list. Learn some history you code monkey idiot then spend at least a year here.

>slimy chink instantly switches from aggressor to victim when confronted
Disgusting.

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: itoddlersbtfo.jpg (301x168, 10K)

I'm convinced anyone who defends chynah has to be a chink. If you fags love China so much, why don't you repatriate fucking yellow ass fucks.

China is quite possibly the best example of the worst statist shithole governance we can imagine.

no I'm saying they cannot even make a vaccine for the common cold but they can make one for the flu
vaccines are made from existing viruses, scientist make them inert and then inject them into people, people then produce antibodies that recognize the virus
BUT the common cold mutates so often that if they did make a vaccine for it, it wouldn't be effective against the current strain by the time everyone got vaccinated
influenza doesn't have the same problem

why would she support the competitors?

>I'm not an anorexic but I'm going to stop eating to spite you sanctimonious retards
lol

What do you mean?

yes!

why doesn't she only have huawei stuff since she's a huawei executive?

That's why it's embarrassing, genius.

Because she knows Bugwei is shit and didn't expect to get arrested and scrutinized by world media.

>everybody loves american sexpats and us soldiers raping local woman
tell me how much okinawa loves the us soldier.

>we're the good guys
yeah that's why the middle east is in flames with millions dead and america is constantly killing people everywhere. that's trump covered for saudi when they butchered a journalist inside an embassy and cut him into pieces while being alive.

you're hated. you just got money to buy influence.

She has been spying on her own company and selling Chinese military secrets obviously, and didn’t want to get caught with her owncompany’s backdoored phones.

It’s like a burkha but atheists

Generally speaking it's an attempt to retaliate by both attempting to shut out an American company, though less overtly, and gain market share for Huawei in china.

Who gives a fuck anyway, an average chink in GOOKCHINA can't afford a $1,000 iPhone anyway that's why GAYWEI sells $400 phones.

Most iPhones in USA and EU and bought via personal credit lines, so a regular nigger can't really afford that cash.

Also FUCK all gooks and FUCK GAYWEI, they keep stealing our shit for years...it's scary for a corporation to be so close to the government (inb4 USA does it too) but what's scarier is the CEO for GAYWEI is a straight up commie and used be in the CCP Army as a general.

I never said American are loved you incredibly dense dumb fuck. I said asians hate the Chinese in unison and for good reason. If your dumb ass had any knowledge besides sitting a desk staring into screen all day you would know why.

user they have shut out American companies already, they have only allowed American companies to manufacture there...

It'd be almost impossible to open anything there without the government interfering.

Chinks think they're Jews, but they're worst than Jews. They have no remorse for stealing shit and they multiply like bugs.

>inv4 USA does it too
apple does it too.

Imagine shilling for China on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1541386713614.jpg (286x327, 75K)

>worst than jews

Kill yourself sandnigger child mutilating abrahamic piece of filth.

the absolute state kek
I guess I'm new here

You are quite special aren't you.

sorry but i live in america the only country that matters. we all use iphones here

The difference is the government and corporations in the USA aren't that intertwined and those ties (if any, such as Amazon + NSA connections) can be severed at any time.

In China, the corporations and government are intertwined as if they is no difference between one another.

If Huawei hurts, then the government of China will suffer as well and vice versa.

>It'd be almost impossible to open anything there without the government interfering.
It's same in your burgerland, fucking mutt. Anything to flourish in burgerland needs constant gov. dick in the ass.
Fuck off, mutt, nobody likes you.

>in unison
You think that Cambodian will go with the Vietnamese? The moment that the Viets do anything funny, Cambodia would sudden get new weapons.

In what universe will the Korean stand with the Japanese?

The Filipino? It would be a shame if Abu Sayif or w.e got some toys to play with.

lmao
yea they will just sit back and watch. If you win they will join you, if you lose, well, what a shame.

>I never said American are loved
>Not even close. Hong Kong loves Americans. Taiwan loves American. Flips love Americans. Even in Vietnam they don't mind Americans.
really sad. i can smell the fear on you.

pretty much this

Attached: 1558554283934.png (707x500, 103K)

But your mother and women are worse than whores, nigger.

Fuck off chink faggot, stop posting here through your VPN.

Fuck off dweeb gook.

You zoomer faggots have no idea what a business is or how it runs. I own a business that expands and contracts all the time, there's no way I would be able to do what I do in China that I do here in the USA.

Anyone who thinks China and USA are the same can go suck a fat cock.

China is like a 10th version of a xerox copy of the West, they only scratched the surface of the West and they think they understand business.

Fuck off israeli faggot get out of our country , go back to the middle east and die. Disgusting kid mutilating Jewish abrahamic fuck.

I hope the chinks wipe you out.

itoddlers BTFO xDD SEETHING

Far from being a Jew, but Jews are selling this country to the chinks and you're happy about that?

Literally almost every movie studio in Hollywoo is partially owned by the Chinks now.

The good properties in big cities like Manhattan are owned by chinks.

You happy faggot?