How can I fuck with the guy playing obnoxiously loud music from his Bluetooth speaker on the train?

He won't shut the fuck up and actually trying to switch off the speaker apparently counts as assault so what (preferably legal) technological options are there to resolve this issue?
Can I build a jammer that won't take out the pacemaker of the old dude in the next carriage, or should I be looking for something that can be done with a phone?

Attached: images(2).jpg (466x466, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2wpPHyD0H8
youtube.com/watch?v=RsEfR1mcGjE
github.com/mailinneberg/BlueBorne
sourceforge.net/projects/freediag/
vpexhaust.com/exhaust-back-pressure-a-myth/
hotrod.com/articles/engine-masters-ep-9-busts-the-backpressure-myth-3-vs-2-5-inch-exhaust/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>build a jammer
you can buy them, bluetooth specific jammers are easily available, fully assembled or in kit form

hope you don't use bluetooth headphones

Wired only so that's not a problem, but I'm pretty sure jamming devices of all kinds are illegal here in the land down under so buying one online strikes me as a bad idea.

most of that stuff is illegal to use but no illegal to buy and own though you may want to check that out

personally, i'd rather invest in noise cancelling headphones or a good pair of iems

Just buy a gun and shoot him, you fucking pussy.

Guns are illegal here too, shit fucking sucks m8

What's iems precious?

in ear monitors.
its my time /iemg/, im going to shill kz zsn

Attached: 1556502616874.jpg (236x250, 11K)

Buy a larger speaker and blast better music

>trying to switch off the speaker apparently counts as assault
Welcome to murica where everything counts as assault.

Just connect to his speaker and play something he wont like?

unironically this

Google "Home made EMP"

I wear these at work, turn on a podcast or audio book and you will have a hard time hearing a gun shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=g2wpPHyD0H8

- Invite him on a date
- know each other better
- drink some alcohol
- go to his place
- fuck
However, afaik, all faggots are sluts, so you can probably fuck him in that train, in toilet, make sure to wear a condom

Can I do that if his phone is already connected? I'm absolutely down with this suggestion if I can, although I'd probably just keep it silent so I can read in peace

Just get a cheap speaker and try it, Im pretty sure you can

It's a metro train, so there are no toilets.

>not riding on the glorious intercity service
heh, amateur

are you fucking retarded? to connect to his speaker he would manually have to unpair his phone and then you would have to pair your phone with the speaker

Damn.
Can I fuck with it anyway by spamming connection requests or anything like that?

not that I know of

powermove: buy a louder one and play pirate shanties back at him

based and beanpilled

your only option is murder, user

Attached: 1cgb1fo5q_32927078_10211734236567753_2908248988937355264_n.jpg (960x720, 123K)

you can send spoofed disconnect signals using a laptop and force disconnect the speaker

that's more work than it's worth and i doubt he can pull that off

he should just switch train cars if he's that bothered

screech and roll around. People will make him turn it off to protect the poor autistic man.

Lmao just wagie public transport things
Get fucked hellbourne aids faggots

>societal parasite
>criticizing others

hilarious

Buy a larger speaker and blast this:
youtube.com/watch?v=RsEfR1mcGjE

show him some tasteful music while raping his ears at the same time

Least I have my own car fag go suck eachother off in a public toilet

mommy or daddy gave you a car? cute

>you can buy them, bluetooth specific jammers are easily available, fully assembled or in kit form

Do this, be discrete. You'll be fine

the logic of a 14 year old

Store a month's worth of semen in a mason jar and dumb it on him.

You're on a fucking train. Just move to a different car.

You underestimate the power of my spite and autism.
Where do I need to go to find out more about 's suggestion of spoofing disconnect signals?

Fuck, the second (you) was meant for

lmao

I nearly cut myself on your post there edgelord

Go in-front of the nigger and yell, "TURN THAT FUCKING SHIT OFF YOU NIGGER!"
I know it's a nigger because it's a very niggerish behavior to do.

I live in a 3rd world country and it is forbidden to use any sort of music player out loud inside collective transports.

I'm not being edgy, I've been quietly seething about people doing this for years now and I want a way to get back at them

put your balls on the speaker

I've always wondered what happens if you play the most weeb music on your own speaker

Do they raise their volume even higher or try to pick a fight?

Does everyone else on the train to lynch you because now there's two loud speakers?

How come no one ever speaks up?

Why don't you just go complain to any staff on the train or staff at the station, you know, like an adult would do?

Jamming is illegal, interfering in both illegal and a nuisance to other passengers who now have to put up with both of you assholes being idiots and playing music, and we've already established you can't assault the guy. You can ask him to use headphones or whatever and if he doesn't do it and the station doesn't do anything then you're kinda out of options. Just be a bigger person and go sit in a different car and get put headphones in or something ffs. I don't know what to tell you. It may be obnoxious but there's not a whole lot you can do so just deal with it. Starting some passive aggressive war with the guy is just stupid and immature.

This

You've got me all wrong beta user, I'm not looking to play music and I don't want to jam everyone's phones either.
All I want is a reliable (and preferably discreet) method of either disabling or force disconnecting a Bluetooth speaker remotely.

No one wants to make a fuss. In a polite world, the rude guy is king.

Well there is no method of doing that. And even if there was you really think that's going to stop a guy that doesn't give a shit about annoying everyone and is willing to start trouble to do it? You think he's just gonna give up and that's it no more music? You're a fool if you think that. You want a way to fuck with him that is completely 100% safe for you where you never have to interact with him or anything. In reality if you did shit it's not hard for the bluetooth speaker guy to find the autist starting at his phone or whatever thing he's using to jam with a big shit eating grin on his face and then proceed to beat the shit out of you. You always lose in any scenario so either ante up and fight the guy and take whatever consequences come with that or just act like a mature adult and report him or relocate.

I dont care if he comes after me, I can plead self defence in that case.

This has to be the most beta thing I have ever read on this website.

What's beta about it?

use blueborne which can affect bluetooth peripherals firmware even if the host device is patched.

lots of bluetooth devices also have mountable flash storage to hold drivers for windows so get creative

Cheers, I'll look into it

Strictly for research and pen testing your own personal devices security.

Use at your own discretion.
github.com/mailinneberg/BlueBorne

Like it's expensive to buy an own a car lmao

>Welcome to murica where everything counts as assault.
Except when rich white kids rape their classmates

>perpetuating the auto industry's war on public transit and acting like it’s an achievement.

I only buy and modify used cars lmao asshurt fag

>buy and modify
Nobody cares that you piss away money on childrens toys

Mate I'm from Australia, where everything really does count as assault, unless the other guy throws the first punch.

Kindly ask him to turn it off. If he ignores you then get the train conductor to remove him from the train for disturbing other passengers.

Alternatively, you could hijack it and play loud sexual noises through it.

Holy shit thanks man. Looks like I've got some learnin' to do.

>github.com/mailinneberg/BlueBorne
DOO EET

Except when rich white kids rape their classmates

Call the conductor you fagget

Get a decent pair of headphones.

>OWNING YOUR OWN CAR IS CONSIDERED A CHILDREN'S TOY
Jow Forums - 2019

Attached: IMG20190513081852-02.jpg (2734x2589, 979K)

>Alternatively, you could hijack it and play loud sexual noises through it.

ROFL
You just know this guy is a good prankster

Lmao public transport cucks btfo by children's toys
Tell me about it.
This place fucking sucks self defence doesn't exist
Is it easy to pair with a Bluetooth speaker hands free?

Take bluetooth speaker, remove battery.
Spite the faggot.

You're better off building a hammer. And hitting the speaker repeatedly until failure occurs.

This ain't my first rodeo

When it looks like you drove through a pep boys with a big magnet, yes.

I like to retrofit cars with stuff too.

Def get a OBDII usb adapter and have some fun with androbd or sourceforge.net/projects/freediag/

I also got a pretty cool Egate switch hooked up to my exhaust when im outside the city and some radios.
converted my fans to battery and got a reduced sized belt to pick up some HP.

Fucking ricers

U have upset me
Eh I wunna get into tuning but too broke Rn and mess around with hp tuners

Attached: Snapchat-466295034.jpg (1080x1920, 384K)

Brilliant idea, but its the hijacking part I need help with.
So far I have been informed of two possible methods:

1. Spoof disconnect signal from my laptop. This is probably less risky than option #2 but I have far less information on how to do it.

2. Blueborne. This will almost certainly work but its probably illegal and I'll need to learn a bunch of new stuff about Bluetooth to pull it off. Neither of those problems is a deal breaker mind you, but given the choice I would prefer the option that doesn't carry a risk of turbofucking my pc/laptop/phone with some crazy airborne malware.

keep one of these in mine bro.
You put it between the headers before the catback and when you aren't near a city (noise pollution) you can let open up her lungs with a switch in the cabin

Attached: electronic-exhaust-cutout.jpg (474x474, 29K)

>lose all back pressure
>reduction in power
>sound like an angry leaf blower
I can’t believe people buy this shit

Well I would strongly advise you to not break the law. But that is a decision you would have to make. If he's really a problem, then you know what you need to do.

vpexhaust.com/exhaust-back-pressure-a-myth/

hotrod.com/articles/engine-masters-ep-9-busts-the-backpressure-myth-3-vs-2-5-inch-exhaust/

Good ol' Jow Forums FUD

>muh back pressure
This has been proved false by so many people dude.
Back pressure at the header level on na build is shiiiit
Tldr airflow matters more than backpressure
I already have dual 2.5" which is more than enough for 400rwhp I'm making right now
I'll go turbo later on and get rid of these shit 1 5/8ths headers or are they 3/4 idk