Waterfox users

Just a little PSA for my fellow Waterfox users. the latest version has more support for current firefox add-ons such as Video DownloadHelper.

Any of you still missing some of your favorite add-ons?

Attached: waterfox_icon_by_cozmonort-d3rwjjn.png (256x256, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

waterfox.net/blog/waterfox-68.0a1-release-download/
waterfox.net/blog/waterfox-56.2.10-release-download/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, security updates that don't lag two weeks behind.

yeah, NewTabOverride. living without it is a fucking pain in the ass

what info do YOU have that you're scared is going to get compromised?

Waterfox will be based on Firefox 68, which means that it will no longer support XUL extensions. I'm going to stay on the previous version until it's no longer supported.

JUST
USE
ESR
BRO

>ESR
Erythrocyte sedimentation rate?

Waterfox 68 has partial support for XUL extensions, they need minimal porting for work, it's based on the Thunderbird 68 codebase, not on Firefox 68
The Thunderbird 68 codebase has some serious changes from Firefox 68 to keep compatibility with most of the XUL stuff

Some of the most popular older add-ons that are impossible to port on Firefox 57+, like Down Them All!, are already running on Waterfox 68

We'll see how well the old extensions work.
Even so, the redesign of the buttons that Firefox had with Quantum is a fucking disgust and I hope that Alex manages to make them look like in the previous versions (besides eliminating the drawings of the stupid blue dinosaur).

It shouldn't be hard since some guy in github maintains a userChrome CSS that replicates the Australis and Classic Theme Restorer look with somewhat decent results

His osrs and crunchyroll logins

Use ICECAT

How to install?

>Video DownloadHelper
yep its here

Attached: replace.png (814x618, 75K)

Eric "Simply Eric" S Raymond

>Waterfox is made by Alex Kontos, using the work of the talented people at Mozilla, inspired by what they have accomplished.
Pretty cool to see devs give credit where credit's due. This guy seems much nicer than the palemoon autists.

Since you niggers need to be spoonfed, open up.

waterfox.net/blog/waterfox-68.0a1-release-download/

waterfox.net/blog/waterfox-56.2.10-release-download/

>no xul
into the trash it goes

Based on 68 but with the thunderbird xul loader included, still is a shame that some of the extensions will need some modifications to work, with support they can have just the same capabilities but only a few of them will be fixed, some of them are already working ie: downthemall

Are you retarded? No one is asking for download links

>what info do YOU have that you're scared is going to get compromised?
use chrome if you think that way.

Go read you dumb nigger.

Elder Scrolls: Russia

Did you even read the thread dumb retard? Everything there was already addressed

Based medfag.

what is downside of using this than original build firefox?

it has all the features from back before ff started going to shit, but it's microseconds slower and since it's mostly only one guy, updates take longer.
But to me the benefits far outweigh the negative.