Is this even legal for them to do?

(its my first greentext plz dont bully)
>be me
>go to local computer shop in past for gaymer laptop (i was a high schooler then)
>peice of shit breaks repeatedly
>they blame it on me enabling "turbo boost"
>i go back about two years later to purchase a desktop (i dont have time to fish for parts online)
they agree to do business with me as long as they "lock the bios"
>i say that since im purchasing the hardware, i should have control over all settings
"Why do you need to access it anyways"
>i answer that i need to configure some aftermarket fans that i planned to install to run quietly, or that i need to configure a password for example
entire fucking store erupts into laughter.
bought the thing with a warranty, pulled the battery now have access to bios (hackerman 100)

WTF tho /g? Whats wrong with wanting to configure my system?

also, the laptop that i supposedly broke had a reputation for being shipped out with a fault motherboard.

the staff looks like pic related.

Attached: ok.jpg (596x447, 71K)

*faulty motherboard, sorry English isn't my first language.

jesus christ son, this better be bait
sue the fuckers

Do not buy gaming laptop in the future.

not bait. they also raved about how they couldn't make a profit off of the gaymen laptop because of the many times i supposedly broke it.

why would you buy from them again? they probably thought the bios password was funny because they are seldom used.

>they agree to do business with me as long as they "lock the bios"
That's when you leave the store and buy it somewhere else.

Either that, or you're known in that store as the kid who fucking breaks all his shit, so they tried to do it for your protection?
Yea ok, so option 2 is sounding more likely.

You are an idiot for buying there in the first place so go kys.

its been 5 years now and i havent broken anything.

you seriously think that their false accusation that i "enabled turbo boost" a feature that is enabled ALWAYS means that i break all my shit?

i live in a small town. not many options.

You support bad business practises. I blame you more than them.

I can't fucking believe you bought a second computer from them. Fucking retard.

Spastic.

OP sounds like the kind of person who will now blame capitalism despite reinforcing this negative behavior with his money.

look man, capitalism is great go usa and all. i live in a small town what am i supposed to do. they have good prices.

Only in America.

>go to local computer shop
Found your problem.

>they have good prices.
Wrong.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

"get raped"

JSKDSKDJSD TEA SIS

>this company just raped my ass, guess I'll buy from them again
Consider having a glass of your favorite brand of bleach