Microsoft Office for $3

>see a listing for MS Office on ebay, $3 for 5 devices and a lifetime subscription
>recognize that there is a high likelihood that these are sodomite lies, since Office is 50x more expensive at retail
>purchased a Windows key off eBay for $5 that worked out
>decide to give it a try since it’s $3, and Ebay gives refunds for this trash anyway
>mfw I get an email with login information, I simply have to enter a new password, and I download everything and it works

How the fuck is this possible, Jow Forumsuys?

Attached: $3 word.png (912x602, 36K)

Based pajeets

>discord and telegram tranny doesn't know about km spico

kms pico

retard

Now that you mention it I migh buy a W10 pro key

do it fgt

Enjoy your FBI raid faggot

>Russians steal some credit cards
>Buy a bunch of office keys
>Resell them
That's how.

it's a stolen account, obviously. the victim will recover it or at least stop paying their subscription

I am aware that there is a possibility of losing access at some point in the future, but it was only 3 bux. Figured even if I lost that it would be worth it just for curiosity sake.

Mods please do something about these non-stop threads. They're clearly just advertisement for these illegal keys.

It's a reseller account. Some IT guy creates hundreds of accounts and then sells access to them.

The same is going on with xbox games.

I'm OP and I can promise you I'm not advertising anything. Most people here seem to be getting office for free.
How can this be going on with xbox games, aren't they physical disks?

>these retards ITT who never bought license

A measely $50 cheapo visual studio proffesional license contain unlimited w10 online activation key

They're selling accounts with access to digital copies. The seller gives you access to an existing account and instructions on how to install the game. Once installed you can play offline.

It's super sketchy, but I hear it works fine. Between office and this, it seems like microsoft is looking the other way in order to keep users tied to their ecosystem.

you're right, nobody pays for it anymore. lol gg

>willingly using MS office in the 2019th year of our lord

give it back, tyrone

Name a better alternative.

And no, LibreOffice isn't a better alternative.

Attached: 1384813171962.jpg (300x278, 11K)

WPS Office 2019

Attached: .png (804x430, 75K)

>And no, LibreOffice isn't a better alternative.
Except it objectively is. Just look at OP's screen shot, the entire ribbon is full of fucking presets instead of useful tools.

Why buy a license when you can just hwid or install a volume license edition and activate with KMS-VL-ALL every once in while (it's fully open source btw). Hell, setup vlmcsd (KMS server) on a box on your network, activate against it and forget about it. Bonus: W10 Enterprise gives you some extra control over telemetry.

Or you can pay some shady fuck on the internet and have fun with your good goy edition. Suit yourself.

WordPerfect

Academiafag here, I've used both extensively and you've gotta do any real writing besides Dear Diary office is hands down the better option. It has lots of plug-ins for citations, legal and research formats, etc.

I'm not knocking libre office but it's not a full competitor to office.

Thank you. Wasting money on Microsoft Office is stupid. You can read 99% of MSO's saved documents (the remaining 1% is usually just slightly corrupted or is some bullshit document) and MSO can read LO's documents. There is ZERO fucking reason to use anything but LO.

latex

For some reason my previous employer never struck me off the Office 365 userbase, so I just continue using their Office subscription. Kind of precarious using several gigs of their OneDrive space, though, since I'm aware they could do a cull at any time.

Trips confirm LaTeX as the undisputed objective king of word processing.

Based and knuthpilled

Microsoft want to lock you into their ecosystem with shit like microsoft word. If everyone's using it at home, everyone's using it at work.

Not him but thanks for the hwid method my man, didn't know about that. It even sticks across installs, noice.

LibreOffice

That's not groff.

I wouldn't even want to use it even if it was free.

>WPS Office 2019
>A fully featured professional-grade version is also available for a subscription fee.

Trash.

>paypig is happy with another good purchase
Feel like a smart consumer now buddy? Good for you, keep spending.

Attached: 1552572492891.png (633x874, 64K)

>enroll at local community college
>make college email
>don't attend classes
>use email to get free photoshop, office, ect. without needing to go through the effort of cracking any of it

How was my little story, Jow Forums? I insure you it's all true!

Meanwhile in linux land

>sudo apt install libreoffice

my work is done i can now use spreadsheets and word :)

imagine that paying for something when somebody else made something just as good and it is free and open source software

seriously if you're not getting all this stuff as a perk you might have a bad case of brazilian

Checked.
Unironically this.

Based user, unironically the best office suite

>>sudo apt-get install texmaker
FTFY

Honestly, given that I don't even have much use for office stuff ever since graduating college 8 years ago, Libreoffice does the occasional things I need just fine. Resume and stuff like that. Usually I still think I save files in office formats though for sharing reasons out of habit but it's been a long time since I last used office so I don't know how much better the compat got on it reading the opendoc formats.

>it reading the opendoc formats
Does MS even attempt to?
I would already be glad, if it had stopped chocking on plain txt files.
Haven't used Office/Word/Excel/Powerpoint in about 15 years, so no idea what the current state is.

How? I’ve only used my CC email for discounts.

> using latex to pull data from remote SQL servers via queries to produce graphs in spreadsheets
How?

why not use .pdf? last time i used libreoffice/openoffice and saved my stuff in an msoffice format, it fucked up the formatting. since then i just use .pdf and so far no one ever complained about formatting or not being able to open the document, not even tech illiterate people.
i prefer doing important documents in indesign, anyway.

Attached: 1499263842848.gif (366x360, 1.97M)

ayano chan daisuki

Attached: 73207163_p0.png (802x1132, 362K)

Just use

\spreadsheet{\pulldatafromremotesqlserver{}}

Never really think about pdf honestly.

stolen credit carts

>something just as good
Kek. Good thing anyone can just download libreofficesetup.exe and debunk this

are you so desperate that you even buy stolen keys?

i've set up vlmcsd on my openwrt router, it's pretty useful.

I've never paid for a windows key for anything in my life, what the fuck are you morons doing.

You probably have paid for it indirectly.
Say, because your college is participating in MSDNAA, or stuff like that.
That's paid for using your tuition.

>hyurrrrr payyyy indrwetly

no shit, and i pay for nigger babies indirectly too, you want to reread my post?

You can get Office 2019 if you have a student email and you can usually get Creative Cloud around holidays.

>don't attend classes
>I insure you
adds up

>the things is reliable as fuck. I tried openoffice and google docs.
Never again. I rather microsoft buttrape me than waste time with garbage.

>the only colleges are in America

Attached: 1487917652652.png (3340x3176, 205K)

I'm neither of the two, but one would generally expect anyone attending college anywhere in the world to be able to tell ensure and insure apart.

you mean assure

LuaLaTeX+TikZ

I can get you a 12 month expressVPN subscription for like $10 MSRP is $100