Can the jannies please do their jobs and move the 5G conspiracy theory posts somewhere else...

Can the jannies please do their jobs and move the 5G conspiracy theory posts somewhere else? I'm tired of these schizophrenics shitting up the place with ramblings about magic brain melting waves emanating from ZOG death towers, that shit doesn't belong here. People being too retarded to understand how radio works is not technology.

Please contain it to or where the smoothbrains belong.

Attached: 5gposters.jpg (800x450, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/EMF-Protection-RF-Microwave-Shielding-Headnet-and-Router-Guard-HIGHLY-EFFECTIVE/312449275002
youtube.com/watch?v=bsaB7ewFsN0
youtu.be/VuVtGldYXK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you glow bright

this man has been affected by 10 g's. He needs medical attention stat.

you've been strawmanning this all day. don't you ever get tired of licking boots?

This shit is getting retarded now.

Attached: shill.png (2655x3262, 2.18M)

I'm getting real sick of this shit.

Attached: 1N0UjV3.jpg (600x450, 78K)

>mods, please help me peddle my cancer tech, quash all dissent

None of your threads are about technology asshole, if you're going to have retarded opinions about radio frequencies go bug where they'll enjoy laughing at you, or where you'll be in the company of your fellow high school dropouts and paranoid boomers.

>harmful 5g isn't technology

see

No, you stupid faggot, this isn't board for fairy tales and spooky stories.

If anything the board and the site only exists now to piss you off. Or at least harbor people that will do so.

>trust the government, goyim, we mean well
anyone with an iota of brain matter is sceptic towards scientific progress, because science is there to be constantly questioned.

Good luck in your new job installing 5G user. I'll guarantee your balls stay warm in the winter

t. assblasted chink

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Good, where's the mountain of research on 5G specifically you're drawing conclusions from?

No thread that has been posted has been phrased as a legitimate scientific inquiry, nor do you chucklefucks in any way present scientific answers. You almost all go on about CIA nigger beams that turn you gay and cause victims to become autistic, if you don't believe your brain doesn't just sizzle like a scrambled egg in a skillet. Yes, science is about asking questions, but any scientist on the planet will get pissed if you keep asking retarded questions. You should have paid attention in high school.

people say it's dangerous, so I'm not buying into it to begin with.
I don't need anything faster than 4g.

www.bioinitiative.org
the science is literally out there if you care enough to look it up. thousands of studies showing EMF is dangerous to your health and proximity to transmitters is the discerning factor.

Can you r*editors do your job and go back?

that's a whole lot of projection for someone so scientifically able and eloquent, Mr. Big Brain.
I'll take the cautious word of a common pleb over some tech support pajeet on a payroll such as yourself.
Maybe stop standing next to the emitter so much, it's making you witless.

yes
th1s 0n3
b1g gl0w

>people say it's dangerous, so I'm not buying into it to begin with.
Nice sources man.

This. They are literally the same kind of tech illiterate boomers who were against nuclear energy/microwave ovens/teflon pans etc.

I don't give a flying fuck about sources.
I didn't eat pork when swine flu was current either, fucking idiot.
>just buy tech that probably gives you cancer lmoa
no thanks

they also sold cigarettes as infant cough meds 100 years ago. Fullproof science.

>I don't give a flying fuck about sources
Then go the fuck to and where you can commune with your fellow retards about skinwalkers and Jewish lizardpeople.

you're the only one mentioning Jow Forums and jews, paranoid moron.
Thanks for lamenting my belief that Jow Forums is right, jews are evil, and 5g is a cancer gun; you're doing a great job, agent.

My favorite thing about this post is the accusation of paranoia followed by your own expression of paranoia. Please, take your pills or go back to the sanitarium you came from.

I don't give a shit what you think about anything, alphabet soup agency dog.
Sit and know your place, trash.

5G is literally technology and should be allowed. Also, laughing at all the retarded conspiracy theorists is funny.

>I don't give a flying fuck about sources.
conspiritards in a nutshell

you peddle cancer for a living, bro.

I'm sure people would believe that if you had sources.

I feel pretty stupid about having used to hate on "outrage culture", because I recently conceded that that's one of the main reasons why I come to Jow Forums. Pol invoking Bezmenov all the time, while demoralizing themselves with 80% of the posts.

>thousands of studies
>The BioInitiative 2012 Report has been prepared by 29 authors from ten countries, ten holding medical degrees (MDs), 21 PhDs, and three MsC, MA or MPHs.

Pic related shows 11 authors. If you read the titles and excerpts, you will see that many of these studies are about non-human and even non-animal cell populations, like yeast.

Attached: rfCharts1.jpg (610x480, 87K)

pic related is made for ants
get something readable, retard

Jow Forums came for Firefox tech support and refuses to leave so they're killing this board too while pretending to be the victim

Tell that to the website, I won't download their PDF on mobile.

STOP RUINING THE JOKE FUCKWAD!
It's funny watching the boomers.

ebay.com/itm/EMF-Protection-RF-Microwave-Shielding-Headnet-and-Router-Guard-HIGHLY-EFFECTIVE/312449275002

Attached: rf-shielding-headnet.jpg (380x380, 29K)

>rf shielded sleeping bag
Based boomers.

so if it affects animals its perfectly safe for humans?

I fucking love the schizoposting.
It sure as hell beats the other kinds of technologically impaired posts we get from zoomers, boomers and itoddlers.

Fuck all that jazz, this shit is comedy gold.

Attached: 1554402039311.jpg (178x250, 14K)

>affects = adverse health effects
>yeast = animal
Please, tell me more of your concerns.

WE COULD'VE PREVENTED THIS

Attached: yikes.png (907x1003, 320K)

>benefits charity
lol

>samefagging for his pedantic effortposts
yawn

>a literal tinfoil hat
kek

I can tell they installed a 5G antenna on top of your apartment building already. Unfortunately, 5G has a frequency 15-50x as great as LTE, and has a range of less than a kilometer per antenna. These towers are going to be placed in 1km radius, likely with overlapping to avoid dead zones, and run at high power to provide signal. You will be constantly bombarded with 25ghz shit

5G's operational bands are similar to those already used by WiFi, which in many locales has similarly dense coverage and overlap. If you haven't been harmed by all the WiFi signal that's already extant, you won't be by 5G. I'm sure you're just eyeing your router nervously though. Maybe you should smash it, just to be safe.

This isn't true though. WiFi uses 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands. The 5Ghz bands produced by your router probably doesn't reach your second floor good and probably won't reach more than 15-20 meters on the other side of your house.

LTE bands are in the 698-806MHz range

5G bands are between 26 and 60 GIGAHertz range. We're going 30+ times the public antenna range of current LTE speeds and still going 5-12 times your router bands, but amplified incredibly higher than you think. If your router can't make 5G hit a middle class house with two floors 40 feet wide, imagine the amplitude it will take to make 28 or even 60GHz to to almost a kilometer.

If they put one of these on your building, you need to move immediately. The effects of high power non ionizing radiation are still deadly and heat shock proteins will start to build up in your system and probably your gonna be sterilized too. Roast you from the inside out it's almost the same thing as a microwave.

>hurr durr who cares about potentially catastrophic health effects of this completely untested technology.
>the important thing is to have my smart toaster communicate with my smart toilet.

>interference problems
>radiation fears
and above all
>espionage concern
Note that most of the reports on radiation come from RussiaToday. The vast majority of 5G equipment are from chinese suppliers.

>too stupid to understand the difference between frequency, power, amplitude and range

Just checked /sci/ and in the first page you can see 2 threads about some retard larping on Jow Forums, I'm pretty sure they don't want more of it

>Uses lack of context to imply I misused words

>Public antenna range (of frequencies)

Kill yourself FAGGOT. You knew exactly what I was trying to construed and try to use semantics to discredit me instead of providing an actual rebuttal.

>still doesn't understand the concept of power
>thinks that higher frequency always implies higher power
>doesn't understand that there are regulations regarding the maximum power of antennas
Just kill yourself, brainlet. Go and check your phone signal status, I'm connected to 4G and the signal strength is -80dBm, which is equal to 0.0000000001W.

>it will take a lot of "amplitude" to reach a higher range
That's why you use more antennas instead of just going all out with the emitted power, but you boomers are too retarded to understand this.

>Ignores the massive, non linear attenuation of higher frequencies
>Ignores studies and tests and evidence that these antennas are causing damage to biological structures like plants, trees and grass
>Ignores the design of some of these antennas with massive heatsinks
>Ignores the picture and video evidences of installers where full hazmat/radiation suits and not just protective gear for electricity
>Ignores that most towers currently have signs near the premises telling you it exceeds FCC's safe limits of exposure
>Doesn't care these 5G antennas are being placed on building with human occupants in the immediate vicinity
>Will continue to make up shit that doesn't add up to reality and insult minor semantic mistakes I make while explaining shit

Oh also
>Ignores the health affects caused when 4G was launched and will deny the very existence of any physicist or physician making claims against 5G which hasnt been safety tested to any degree in the US by government bodies before being rolled out.

The jannies won't even clean up the Jow Forums threads around here, which is most of them, recently.

5G is proved to cause cancer in rats, OP.

Being alive causes cancer in rats
I've had so many pet rats over the years I've lost count and guess what
All of them developed tumors and had to be put down

if you want to understand how 5G and all other microwaves are dangerous, just watch this 26 minute video by an actual independent PhD not paid off by the industry

youtube.com/watch?v=bsaB7ewFsN0

anyone telling you microwaves aren't dangerous are phone industry shills and they are massively raiding Jow Forums atm because they know this site has the power to stop their jewish plan.

DURKA ERF FLAT RETRAD

>Has our collective brain function already deteriorated to the point that we are unable to deal with this complex problem?
Not enough to counteract the inevitable mass cancer hysteria shitstorm that will ensue.

they allow ijustine obvious self ad threads to exist and you think they gonna do anything about the rest?

>Don't worry bro, standing next to a 5G transmitter is only like putting your head in a microwave when its on the low setting, stop crying.

Reminder you can pop popcorn kernels on a 5G transmitter.

Attached: q3tn3nn7rjz21.png (480x465, 235K)

This scientist is a conspiracy theorist?

youtu.be/VuVtGldYXK4

iJustine tech reviews are the most based threads on Jow Forums.

>listen to bits and pieces
>uses the same fucking baseless scare tactics bullshit as the conspiracy theorists
Yes.
Now get the fuck out to >>/x/, you idiots.

meant for

But we are discussing technology chinksect

>conspiracy theories and anti-science bullshit is technology
>>>/preschool/ where you children belong

Five points added to your social score

i wont even begin to fathom the shit im about to throw at you with that statement

You read like a 13 year old edge lord, go back to watching LTT and tech nigger spec sheet shills.

>mommy i learned a new word today can i use it against others at the internet?
>yes son but be carefull the other kids are smarter than you and will call your bullshit out like every other time
>dont worry mommy i will show them this time