MAC OS MOJAVE IS FUCKING AWESOME

MAC OS MOJAVE IS FUCKING AWESOME

Attached: 12345332452.jpg (236x261, 23K)

Attached: 423.png (456x456, 509K)

guess how i can tell ur gay...

Wrong thread, this isn't about Windows.

Attached: crapple a shit.jpg (580x346, 32K)

windows is normiecore but its not gay

It's pretty gay. India is full of gays.

osx sucks
anime sucks
CAPSLOCK SUCKS
-20/10 worst thread i've seen today

Better than Windows.

i don't use windows either but no, it's not. osx is just freebsd with the good parts taken out and replaced with the bad parts of gnu. what little code they actually write is always bug ridden and useless. it's actually pretty amazing how badly they continue to fuck it up after all these years. apple has made royal fuckups into an art form.

You're in a cult. Grow up. macOS is so much better than Windows and any other BSD.

it _is_ freebsd you mong, so it can't possible be better than "any other BSD." it's literally the freebsd monokernel running as a service on the carnegie mellon mach microkernel. i'm not even kidding, apple thinks running a monokernel as a service offered up by a microkernel not only makes sense, but somehow magically makes the monokernel more secure.
>You're in a cult.
i don't use windows and i don't use linux or "any other BSD" so try to guess what os i'm currently using, faggot?

>it _is_ freebsd you mong
Yeah, and OpenBSD is NetBSD, right? Retard.
>so try to guess what os i'm currently using, faggot?
iOS.

>Yeah, and OpenBSD is NetBSD, right? Retard.
no, openbsd is a fork of netbsd just like osx is a fork of freebsd.
>iOS
i'm using osx. it's what my company uses.

>no, openbsd is a fork of netbsd just like osx is a fork of freebsd.
So you admit to being retarded?
>i'm using osx. it's what my company uses.
Tell them to stop using deprecated software.

>So you admit to being retarded?
stop trying so hard to fit in here. Jow Forums is the last place anyone should want to fit in.
>Tell them to stop using deprecated software.
you guys really fell for the name change, huh? the funny thing is under the hood the system still refers to itself as osx. all of the compiler pragmas are osx. all the darwin internals refer to osx. the only place where it became macos was on the packaging to trick consumers into believing they were getting something new. you might not remember but it was once macosx before it was osx. now it's just macos. it's always been the same exact os, it just changes names when stock prices dip.

it's pretty great i'm running it on my x220

Attached: 1540477351819.png (403x500, 276K)

>stop trying so hard to fit in here. Jow Forums is the last place anyone should want to fit in.
Right back at you, newfag.
> the funny thing is under the hood the system still refers to itself as osx
For legacy compatibility.
Just stop confirming yourself to be retarded, pajeet. Go back to de Microsoft windows 10, sir.

>newfag
>pajeet
>le windoze
you're trying so hard it actually makes me kind of sad. stop bumming people out and go to sleep, you weirdo.

Only reddit would accuse the person who started something to "stop trying to fit in". Know your place, winjeet.

it's really weird that you're getting this flustered over being wrong on the internet. literally nobody will know you made an ass of yourself. just let it go, spaz.

You're the one who is blatantly wrong, winjeet. You must feel really threatened by macOS to shill so hard for daddy Bill.

relax man, it's just Jow Forums. there's no need to get so weird about making a little mistake here. try taking a breath and counting backwards from ten before you post, it might help prevent you from embarrassing yourself in the future.

This is just retarded, pajeet. Get better bait next time.

why do kids always fall back to calling everything bait when they've embarrassed themselves? do you actually think that's fooling anyone?

This isn't working for you, winjeet. Just give it up. You're trying to hard and coming off as foolish.

i'm just enjoying the fact you keep replying to me in 2 different threads. it's funny that you can't let this go. macosx, osx, and macos are all the same exact os. they're all a clumsy fork of freebsd. none of this is secret, everyone with half a brain knows these things. stop being a retard and look it up.

Back to your containment board manchild.

Attached: 1555173165827.png (380x467, 26K)

Stop exposing your retardation, you're making me feel bad about destroying you on multiple occasions. I shouldn't bully the mentally feeble like this.

lol, faggot. did you dishonor your warrior code? who the fuck talks like that?

>it's an appletoddler manchild thinks he or his manchild toyOS belongs on Jow Forums episode

Attached: 1543243331751.png (400x1650, 367K)

Post the real one, winjeet.
Ah, you're a yankee. That explains the stupidity.

>it's an appletoddler manchild thinks he or his manchild toyOS belongs on Jow Forums episode
Back to your designated shitting street Dikshit.

Attached: 1543801973601.jpg (643x960, 255K)

Stop shilling winjeet. Windows is garbage and you know it. How may rupees is Bill giving you?

>every applel shill thread on Jow Forums
>ipajeet shills fruit shit
>gets shat on by Jow Forums
>thread goes to 300+ replies with 99% of thread shitting on applel
Why does Apple pay rupees to make a community hate them?

Why is it that I never see you doing this in Windows threads? Oh, right, I remember now.

because windows threads usually have a semi-productive discussion. apple threads are literally just indians shilling ishit on undesignated boards. why are you people so disgusting that the world has to designate entire areas for you to shed your filth?

Don't make yourself too obvious, prakesh.

OOF

iPajeets are too stupid to think that far ahead, they just do what they're told, get their rupees, and go home.

Attached: 1538712540791.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

t. wintoddler