Rolls out Firefox Accounts

>rolls out Firefox Accounts
>claims it's for privacy
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/accounts/

The absolute state of Sorosfox.

Attached: 1556930959763.jpg (1200x1200, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techdows.com/2019/05/firefox-69-to-disable-userchrome-css-and-usercontent-css-by-default.html
reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/bs3teg/my_firefox_settings_and_addons_were_reset_when_i/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Incel

>browsers implement user accounts
>launch in incognito mode instead

roasty

>not having homepage synced to sadpanda across all devices with Firefox Accounts, with the login password saved in Google Lockbox

How convenient that Firefox 67 also turns off all add-ons by default in Private Browsing then.

Why does Mozilla do everything except actually work on improving their browser?

>safe and secure e2e encrypted synchronization between devices isn't improvement

Wew lad, Sorosfox is reaching botnet levels never seen before. Even 'old' Edge is better at this point.

Because everyone who works there is either a tranny, a so󠀀yboy, or a roastie.

>t. Mozilla shill
Shouldn't you be off dilating somewhere?

>buzzword security countered in 20 different ways by Google, Microsoft, and even Mozilla itself to hoodwink retards like yourself
>improvement
Not too long till this shitty unusuable browser is dead.

HOW DO I DISABLE THAT FUCKING SUSPENDING OF UNUSED TABS OPTION IN 67.0?

at least mozilla can't read all my browsing history and bookmarks and don't store my passwords in plain text.

Switch to a different browser. Or roll back to pre-Quantum and get actual functional addons and plugins that Firefox doesn't have anymore.

Except they can, you are just too stupid to know about it. Much like you were too stupid to understand the opportunity they took advantage of during the extension credentials "bug" "fixing".
A company that can't combine applying security while retaining functionality and features is not a competent company, it's a sham.

>at least mozilla can't read all my browsing history and bookmarks and don't store my passwords in plain text.
They can. They just call up Google or Microsoft to get it, while providing them loopholes as a 3rd party, you dumb fucknugget. You forgot who subsidized Mozilla back in the day and still does to this day?

Attached: huehuahuehua.png (226x193, 48K)

Reminder that Firefox disables userChrome.css and userContent.css and they are now "legacy": techdows.com/2019/05/firefox-69-to-disable-userchrome-css-and-usercontent-css-by-default.html

It's almost as if Mozilla is intentionally trying to destroy the browser

They can't be a software developer and a social justice company at the same time. It's either or, with regards to retaining a quality service, and they've chosen social justice. That means Firecucks can be another shitty easy-maintenance Chrome clone, and the more bare it is the easier it is to maintain by less and less competent staff. They don't have anymore competent programmers at Mozilla, they haven't had any since a long time ago.

read his link

cancer free Jow Forums

Attached: 1535374109959.png (1280x941, 89K)

hella gay nigger kys

What the fuck man, why? That is so useful to have

It's an option that you can turn back on. I still don't like it though.

>The summary is to enable userChrome.css and userContent.css in Firefox 69 or later versions, user need to visit about:config and flip the below preference value to “true” manually. As said above, the Pref will be enabled by default in Firefox 68, so those upgrade with these CSS files to version 69 will see no change.

That's optional you fucking ass muncher

Add-ons you install after the update will not be enabled in Private Browsing by default and you specifically have to go in and activate them. This is obviously intended to get people to browse without add-ons without realizing it at first and there's no reason to make this an opt-out option to begin with.

I don't really see a reason why they can't be both desu.

I personally think they want to become a botnet but try to ease users into it but at that point you can just use Chrome

>I don't really see a reason why they can't be both desu.
Because Outreach Management always undermines Product Management for resources which results in Product Management failing to compete with purist competitors. It's a simple business law.

Edge was fucking great, it only needed one or two things to be the best (like the ability to rearrange the UI). But they turned it into another chrome clone, so there's absolutely zero fucking reason to use it now.

I dunno man, what the fuck are they doing? I mean if you sit through some dumb meeting/conference where they tell you which words you shouldn't use doesn't seem to interfere with what a codemonkey is doing the rest of the workday.

They are taking away resources. It's as simple as that. Reduced wages for programmers, increased wages for social justice employees.
Reduced maintenance and funding for product development and maintenance, reshuffling into social justice programs such as the mozilla outreach initiative.
Which is why Firefox is being stripped down, to compensate for less investment and for the pull of resources. In addition you get a bunch of retarded outreach program "programmers" who don't know shit but are willing to work lower salary because they don't know better to replace experienced programmers who'd rather get a better salary elsewhere, and you need to reduce the knowledge requirement to maintain the product by way of stripping its components. Since it has a Chromium base now, that makes it easier since maintenance can be outsourced for pennies. See how it works now?

What is the recommended browser if I want to use my PC for something more than shitposting on Jow Forums?

Name a good alternative to Firefox that isn't chromium-based (because giving Blink a monopoly is a horrible bad idea).

>inb4 just make 20 million about config tweaks and pray Mozilla doesn't backdoor you again

>firefox becomes worse and worse
>no legit alternatives
why??

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-201449.png (1080x267, 71K)

last night I tried Chromium, it was SO cash, but I'm still in Firefox because I still don't find it THAT bad, plus I'm using the ESR version, I don't even want to try their new 'concepts' or shit. Don't know why some people may prefer to use Nightly version for daily use wew.

Firecucks btfo once again

Attached: 1557257394255.jpg (634x309, 25K)

Firefox got faster than chrome again after the last update, but chrome gives me an autistic bonus by syncing my watched threads with Jow Forums x between laptop and desktop.

What do?

chromium is superior to everything else though

Icekot is ok.
Some bugs tho.

Firefox Accounts has been around for like 40 versions now, but it was called Firefox Sync before like 20 versions ago

Kill yourself r/the_donald faglord

I don't want to use Brave, Brendan. Go away.

Pozzilla trannies will defend this

Search for
>browser.tabs.unloadOnLowMemory
in about:config and disable that shit. All my fucking tabs kept reloading every time I switched to them too.

Looks like they're in for another round of circlejerk
reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/bs3teg/my_firefox_settings_and_addons_were_reset_when_i/

Attached: e84f03ba31ee37ee8308628727c76ece.jpg (736x724, 91K)

Chromium. It's the best engine, why wouldn't you use it?

Which part of not supporting Chrome/Chromium/Blink's monopoly you don't get?

Chromium.

The absolute state of Jow Forums. Never mind technical facts (Firefox Accounts are end-to-end encrypted) when you can just call them a basedboy tranny.

kys, retard.

Icecat

>Firefox Accounts are end-to-end encrypted

>Firefox Accounts are end-to-end encrypted
better hope they don't do something stupid like break their crypto chain then...
oh wait

I just make my .mozilla folder a git repo and back it up on github. yeah i know microsoft can see it you paranoid fuck, but mozilla likes to suck google's cock more than microsoft and I don't like google.