This shit needs to die...

This shit needs to die. I would rather have bots flooding every place then have to deal with this fucking kike garbage on every single website. It's DRM-tier retarded and doesn't even work at stopping bots effectively.

Attached: 1200px-RecaptchaLogo.svg.png (1200x1200, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think you know what a non captcha forum looks like.

Jow Forums would be unusable.
Inform yourself before you post

I've been on Jow Forums since m00t was the only person handing out bans, captcha only became necessary when block-colors starts getting spammed and even then it didn't do anything to stop it. Many people spammed with bots just to prove a point despite us having captcha.

>would rather have bots flooding every place
you clearly weren't here a couple of years ago when captcha became necessary. there were was so much spam and so many bots that it was fucking unusable.

Shut the fuck up dude.

Attached: 1521367597505.png (220x212, 3K)

u can use webdrivers protecations or js protocols to prevent that you dont have to be pain in the ass to 99% of the users

Same. Its literal cancer and this site has gotten worse and worse since its implementation.

i wouldn't hate it so fucking much if it was for those retarded fade in fade out captchas
>click a square with a car
>wait 20+ seconds for the next image to fade back in
>do this about 40 times
>"error please try again"
whoever designed that needs to be kicked in the nuts 50 thousand times
thank god legacy works here for now

Attached: 1556747235820.gif (500x500, 448K)

>legacy
im a retard, i ment noscript

The only reason it's still here is to promote Jow Forums pass sales. m00t said Captcha would be temporary.

What's a reCAPTCHA?

Attached: stock-photo-little-gamer-314581592.jpg (450x320, 43K)

The site was unusable literally half the time due to ddos attacks anyway. It's why other sites like 7chan plus4chan etc sprang up in the early 00s.

At least make the recaptcha shit enable posting for an hour or so like on ate chan, I literally can't post more than a few times a day because recaptcha starts asking for 8 different panels before it submits.

Why the fuck are they forcing the super slow tiles?

This shit is so fucking annoying

they want you to reflect on what you've just typed before posting it

That's literally the antithesis to Jow Forums.

Attached: 50639b284a8d66b63105c718854d87855a253c1e-recaptchatryagain.png (246x205, 27K)

better question: why are you STILL not using the noscript captcha?

Attached: nojs.webm (316x879, 270K)

REMINDER:

street signs/vehicles/bikes = botnet car training algo
chimney = quadcopter mail training algo
stairs = rover mail bot algo
firehydrant/storefronts = google map services

At least when we typed letters it was used to transcribe old boots texts that couldn't be automatically deciphered based on so many varible fonts to actually help mankind in a way.

Now it's just used to bolster their products and services.

>muh Jow Forums is a shithole filled with shitposts and nothing else

Bots already flood everything, anons. they just do a better job of board wrecking and not getting banned now.

Attached: spam bots attack.png (641x218, 25K)

On Jow Forums-X make sure "Captcha Fixes: Make captcha easier to use, especially with the keyboard." is checked so that you can use the numpad to check the boxes. It is ultra fast once you get used to it.

You don't have that problem if you're logged in on Chrome without adblockers.
You click on "I'm not a robot" it spins a few times and you're able to post.

It's purposely hard for the people who try to be anonymous and block ads to get you frustrated enough to buy a Jow Forums pass.

What about mountains.
Also fuck Google and fuck Jews.

buy a pass dumbass

Clearly the reflection period didn't work for you.

How the fuck is it verifying if my choices are correct if it's training their bots to see if they see things correctly? If their bot doesn't know, then I could click anything and it would work.

use noscript from Jow Forums x extension faggots

go back to /b/ underage retard.

bbw-chan had no captcha and ended up getting flooded with CP.

using obscure browsers and NoScript brings hard captchas :^)

>didn't show havimng to copy-paste the code at the end
>Captchas: 1 in webm
What are you being deliberately misleading?

Attached: ss+(2019-05-23+at+06.42.14).png (416x842, 37K)

when it got captcha it was still flooded with CP

Same image is send to millions of users to a total average.
Normies don't lie and they outnumber you.
The algo actually knows a percentage of answers before hand to weed out deception.
That's why you see 3 clear photos and one that is lower quality.
The 3 are already known objects and the 4th is the undistinguishable one to the algo.
That's why you can sometimes trick it with trucks for busses, apartments as storefronts, lamp posts as street lights, ect..
Possible prototyped plane AI assistance(not full control) that will be sold to small alaskan pilots and eventually airlines in a decade.

why are you not reading the wiki before complaining about non-issues?
github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x/wiki/Captcha-FAQ
>Why do I have to copy a code when "Force Noscript Captcha" is turned on but other users don't?
>Having to copy a code is the default behavior of Google's no-script fallback captcha, but Jow Forums X automates the process as part of the "Captcha Fixes" feature. If this feature is disabled or not working, you may need to copy the code yourself. Currently there is a bug in Greasemonkey 4 causing userscripts not to work on pages loaded in frames, which breaks the "Captcha Fixes" features. If this is important to you, try using Violentmonkey or Tampermonkey for now.

>using any monkey to manage scripts
Imagine doing this and still thinking your technologically literate. The monkey is doing all the work, not you!

If you fully pimp out a privacy Firefox (not just talking add-ons, config settings too), captchas become unsolvable.

Not as in they are too hard, you just will always get denied even if you get them all right.

The real reason they are using CAPTCHAs is for tracking. They get detailed info on your browsing history on every site that uses them, even if you are on a non botnet browser.

And then they block you if you make yourself unidentifiable.

This is the next net neutrality debate waiting to happen. Google will be able to create walled off sections of the internet, access only allowed if you identify yourself.

>replying to people who are advocating its use and telling them they need to use it

You must be pretty bright, user.

Attached: 1557179178752.jpg (2048x1536, 386K)

Nothing wrong with that. Being saved by an expendable firefighter robot instead of not saved by a firefighter human too afraid to go sounds like a deal to me, and so does not being killed by bus driver falling asleep as his pathetic job gets rightfully automated.

danks

I don't mind it, really. It's better than having to type distorted shit from pictures and get it wrong all the time.