Why should anyone use OneNote or Evernote?

Why should anyone use OneNote or Evernote?
Why does my boomer professor love OneNote?
And how is it even possible that he is a physics professor without ever using LaTeX?
If I want to write notes, I can just write a text file. If I want to write notes with images, I can just write it in LaTeX or LibreOffice Writer.
Someone please redpill me on why I need yet another program.

Attached: evernote_onenote_400.jpg (400x400, 53K)

Because it's convinient and there's no reason not to use them, being able to access notes accross devices is super convinient

>Because it's convinient
you know whats also convenient?
Using Google Chrome and Facebook Messenger. Still nobody should use them.
Convenience is literally the worst argument. Its the root of all evil. Playing videogames and going to McDonalds is convenient, too.

If you have an electronic pen/stylus, you can write out formulas and diagrams digitally.

You're here just to affirm your beliefs, zoomer.

Free unlimited drive storage for life is bretty comfy tho, least at my uni. And confirmed by 5+yr alumni

Your school is probably with microshit, who offers 1tb storage and inferior to googles botnet . Do you also use Outlook for your school email? That's so e community college shit

Because your professor is not a low IQ ricing faggot.

onenote is superior application in every regard, too bad pajeets are trying to fuck it up. stick to onenote 2016 while you can.

>being able to access notes accross devices is super convinient
That's why I use text files on Dropbox

This
Basically the only thing holding me on that piece of shit

This. Theres no linux alternative for one note with such stylus support

2016 is not updated with features anymore
sooner or later, they will re-implement most stuff into the new onenote anyway

have sex

Attached: 1558557033458.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

>His university doesn't offer both jewgle and microshit

yeah, the they'll implement it the pajeet way

Thanks doc

thanks doc,
onenote is excellent with a stylus

I was just like you when I was a student. You'll learn when you get a grown up job.

Attached: downloadfile.png (640x480, 209K)

You sound like one of those faggots who tries to gotcha the professor every lecture

if i prepare a lesson for my class i can take all my notes, handwritten and typed, pictures, images for the blackboard and all that crap in one spot and edit and annotate it all on the fly, on an infinite canvas

next lesson, ill open another file and do the same thing, after a year i have seperate onenote directories with all my lessons

its incredibly convenient for this and similar stuff .. it also makes it easy to interact.. for instance, take an image of a text a student wrote, edit it visibly for everybody provided your uni or school offers the ability to connect to a beamer

its great

based and onenote2016pilled

OneNote started to get okay-ish since office 2013

someone knows a good alternative that is almost the same?? not evernote or only-desktop ones