RMS will come to my university and I'll probably get a chance to ask him a question from the audience...

RMS will come to my university and I'll probably get a chance to ask him a question from the audience. What should I ask him, Jow Forums? Trips decides, quads I'll make a transparent.

Attached: JZ1aNpi[1].png (622x628, 399K)

ask him why he eats his foot cheese

his opinion on current day mozilla

Opinion on Google banning Huawei from using Android

Ask him why the fuck icecat is way out of date.

"Banner", not a "transparent". As you can probably guess from the screenshot, English is not my first language.

Don't ask me about niggers.

Fucking Brn*ids

How do we rid the world of the jewish menace?

Ask him when hurd will be ready to dominate the desktop market

Ask him whether he agrees with the following statement:
Pepiks are subhuman sl*v(e)s and should be genocided.

Aren't there bigger issues in the world than 'free software'?

Lol this

"Yeah but what if I dont care? Lmao you cant debate this. Get owned."

Rolling for this

I think he's aware of that and that's a really stupid question. It's not even controversial, just stupid.

Ask him about GuixSD, Guile Scheme, whether or not he uses/used it. Also his opinion on the latest Adobe situation might be interesting (basically proves his point on how software controls users). He probably wrote about it somewhere tho.

Of course there are, but there are many already focusing on those

there's only one bigger issue, climate change
keep in mind AI will solve everything, do you want AI to be a Chinese botnet?

Can't wait to be solved by AI

Ask him if you can sample some of his foot cheese

Are traps gays ?

Because it's based on firefox esr

Tell him to install GNU/GUIX

Don't bother trying to ask him anything semi intelligent, if he isn't programmed to answer it, he will just evade and rant about something irrelevant.
He is a fine example of going NPC in his old age.

Ask him what we can do to help so that more software is compatable with Linux.

Because it's stalled, man

Remember to buy is swag yo!

this
make the fat guy happy, user

Ask him what his foot cheese tastes like

"How redpilled are you on the shitskin invasion of Europe and the ongoing global genocide of the White Race?"

Does benis go into bagene?

Ask him to come to /gee/ for our inane comments

fuck off to >> Jow Forums

Why does 13% of the USA population commit 50% of the violent crime?

bofa?

>climate change
>AI will solve everything
Amazing.... everything you just said.... was a lie.

why is he talking about scala tho?

Do freetards like scala or something?

he aint wrong

rolling for the adobe thing

rollin

You seem confused. He is not being told to fuck off to Jow Forums due to his opinion, noxious though it may be. You see, this is the technology board, where people post about technology. He has chosen to enter a thread where people are making jokes about Richard Stallman and, lacking any context or understanding (due to being a retard from Jow Forums with no interest in technology), opted for a Jow Forums joke figuring that the whole website is for that type of content. It is not, and he was told to go back because he clearly has nothing to contribute.

>quality control on any 4chins board
come on man, there's plenty of shitposts in every thread that are not specifically tech relelvant. It's not a big deal.

>Scala is a name of the building he is going to speak in. It has nothing to do with Scala the programming language.

that's prolly the first question they'll ask him anyway
this is a good one

at the end of the speech ask him if he can repeat the whole thing in Spanish

Just make sure to refer to GNU+Linux as just Linux to make him spaz out.

Very wise post

If he objects ask if Hurd is making any progress.

Tell him to stop being fat.

Ask him why does he look like the quintessential fat neckbeard virgin that always got beat up in highschool

Just tell him that you love him and thank him for everything he has done.

Ask him what his favourite Minecraft block is. If he says that he doesn't have a clue what a "Minecraft" is call him a liar and storm out.

Open sores food

I wonder what RMS thinks of Systemd

Is there a schedule on his website where he goes next? I'm in a neighboring country, wonder if hell visit my uni. Or maybe he already has and I didn't know.

Checked

Attached: 1558626964919.gif (404x416, 171K)

Good post

oh wait I guess you have to ask him about systemd now

Ask him about this Capitalist joke Microshaft is planning to launch!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190523140357103_com.brave.browser.jpg (1200x1827, 216K)

ask him if he even knows the name of 50% of GNU's current projects.

Ask him about Utena.

Attached: Akiosmile.jpg (720x540, 85K)

Ask him since copyleft has become so prevelent compared to freeware in the modern era what are his thoughts now that the next hurdle would be to combat copyleft and corporations?

I know hes thoughts on permissive licenses is that they can be used to uproot otherwise proprietary services at least as a compromise as opposed to copyleft GPL compliant.

Attached: dis-me.jpg (474x708, 44K)

Sorry I meant what are his thoughts now that the next hurdle would be to combat permissive licenses* and corporations?

Attached: chub-frogger.png (640x480, 16K)

Ask what he thinks about Rust as a language to replace C++ (or even C as well), and also about RISC-V and if truly open source computer hardware could make it easier to develop free software, and if it would make us more free in general.

Ask him about risc-v, see if he thinks it's a step in the right direction

This. People often confuse being butthurt about respecting board culture with being butthurt about others having edgy opinions. Its a big diference and I personally hate that hobby boards are becoming /b/ + Jow Forums + whatever the actual board is about.

Well if you want to troll and spam off topic shit then go to . There is a reason why most of us found /b/ first.

Good post, good thread.

Ask him if he thinks the Ligma software license suits his definition of "free software".

Do it

Tell him that communism will never win.

What's Kigma?

Ask if it's not true whether, to have trust in our clothing, that we should not also share it.

Attached: Against Intellectual Propery_Kinsella.jpg (240x360, 10K)

>What's Kigma?
The successor to the Ligma license. Notice that L comes after K, idiot.

ask him why he think windows is a botnet?? what kind of scripts or RAT are running on the system?
and ask for detailed programs/files names what are the functions how they log the system data..

This one.

Ask him why free software security matters when processors architecture will never be free.

He'll give an answer along the same lines of "informed consent-" it's just there.

Ask him why your uni wasted its money inviting him.

"Nice meme, free software."

fucking legend

>commies butthurt that capitalists solved the free software funding problem
KEK

this is a good question
I don't think his opinion has changed much, really
He'll probably complain about the branding issues that make it inconvenient to share modified versions of Firefox/
You could ask him if he believes the Free Software Movement is in a better situation than it was 10 years ago.
I feel the answer will be 'no' due to most people doing their computing on proprietary operating systems that run on phones these days.

Idiot thread, idiot answer

Thank him for creating Linux

>informed consent
Blaming someone for something requires more explanation.
Logic says yes..
But if there is something that is presented as a fact, it is desirable to have a little more than that.

This deserves trips

"Informed consent" is quite similar to how communists have a hard time seeing the value in work that does not directly produce goods- but just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I would ask him if he sees himself as a role model for someone who wants to embrace free software, and if leading such a life is realistic/feasible. IIRC he said in an interview, that he doesn't have a cellphone, but rather borrows one when he needs to make a call. If everyone was doing tbat, who would he borrow it from?

>communists example
I do not know.
I just say when I say something I think for a long time and check that I understand what I'm saying before I publish articles about it or addressing large populations ..
With no real content behind it like the facts are hanged How can I agree with this?

I agree that there is always more to know- and always a possibility that one is wrong- but that will always be exist.

what does he recommend in terms of free cameras?
i know there's kodak, polaroid, CVS, etc. but what about high-quality digital alternatives?

>but rather borrows one when he needs to make a call. If everyone was doing tbat, who would he borrow it from?
Then ask him how it would work with food and work.

I saw him a few years ago. Someone asked a benign question he didn't like (something about free vs gratis or whatever), he went NUTS. Have fun.

Ask why he didn't create BSD instead of Linux.

Jow Forums has turned this board to compete shit.
You worthless fucks don't have a brain cell between the entire lot of you.

Ask him about TempleOS.

Why does Jow Forums show up discussing communism at every RMS thread?

ask him how many gallons of deodorant and aftershave he uses after his annual shower

shut the fuck up libtard